Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Parachuting, rock climbing, tree climbing ... this section offers a detailed list of activities that guarantee thrills.
Wallonia offers a host of activities and extreme sports, from initiation for beginners to competitions for adrenaline junkies!
- Adventure park (16) Apply Adventure park filter
- Adventure sports (66) Apply Adventure sports filter
- Air sport / Aerodrome (14) Apply Air sport / Aerodrome filter
- Cycling and Mountain Biking (15) Apply Cycling and Mountain Biking filter
- Kayak, canoe or rafting (25) Apply Kayak, canoe or rafting filter
- Motorsports (3) Apply Motorsports filter
- Trekking & hiking (6) Apply Trekking & hiking filter
- Watersports or sailing (5) Apply Watersports or sailing filter
- Forest Quad and Ryker in Aywaille© Frédéric HerminneAywaille
Forest Quad and Ryker in AywailleForest Quad organises Quad and Buggy adventures in the Belgian Ardenne region.
- Outsider Ardennes | An adventure park in Hamoir© The Outsider ArdennesHamoir
Outsider Ardennes | An adventure park in HamoirThe Outsider Ardennes invites you to join their various sites in the Ourthe Valley (Hamoir, Comblain-Fairon, Comblain-la-Tour et Comblain-au-Pont) and try one of the many activities on offer.
- A speleology trail at the Domaine des Grottes de Han© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
A speleology trail at the Domaine des Grottes de HanA new speleology trail at the Domaine des Grottes de Han gives visitors the chance to explore caves never opened to the public before.
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en Ardenne© Ardenne AventuresLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en ArdenneKayak down the Ourthe at your own pace and enjoy being surrounded by nature. This activity can be done all year round (special equipment in winter). Choose from one or 2 seat kayaks.
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Forestia: a wildlife and adventure park in La Reid© WBT - O. LegardienTheux
Forestia: a wildlife and adventure park in La ReidForestia, in La Reid (Haute Fagne), is fully dedicated to nature. Its green setting, wildlife park, adventure trails make it the perfect place for a day out with friends and family.
- Natura Parc, a tree top adventure by the Eau d'Heure lakes© WBT - David SamynFroidchapelle
Natura Parc, a tree top adventure by the Eau d'Heure lakesCome and have fun at Natura Park, a tree top adventure set in a forest near the Eau d'Heure lakes. Fully set in nature, it will delight the whole family with its many activities.
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Les Remous© Kayak Club Les Remous - geoffreymeuliHamoir
Kayak down the Ourthe with Les RemousCome and kayak on the Ourthe, between Barvaux-Bomal-Hamoir and Comblain-au-Pont, in a friendly atmosphere. 1, 2 or 3-seat kayaks are available.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoes© DINANT EvasionDinant
Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoesThe Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
- Red Crocodile Sails: sand yachting at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile RougeFroidchapelle
Red Crocodile Sails: sand yachting at the Eau d'Heure lakesSand yachting in Wallonia? A dream come true thanks to Red Crocodile Sails at the Eau d'Heure lakes.
- Parc Accrobranche Dinant Aventure: a tree top challenge© Dinant EvasionAnseremme
Parc Accrobranche Dinant Aventure: a tree top challengeThe Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
- Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near Brussels© Aventure ParcWavre
Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near BrusselsThis Adventure Park in Wavre is all about high in the sky adrenalin in the heart of nature - with a little help from mankind. 40 zip wires, including a 250 m long one, have no place for scaredy cats but if you take the leap, it's absolutely thrilling. Zipping on high wires like flying monkeys and enjoying jumps with in
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventures© Wildtrails - Frank DescampsRendeux
Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventuresFun, comfortable, stable, 100 ecological: quad bikes are all-terrain vehicles on four wheels accessible to all. Perfect for an outdoor adventure with friends, colleagues or family.
- Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)© AvenatureVielsalm
Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)Avenature is a wonderful opportunity to try a variety of extraordinary adventure sports, all at the same place. The challenges found their inspiration in the local folklore and take place in nature: tree top trekking, discgolf, gauswheel, monkey climbing, western games, kayak, GPS hikes...
- The Spin Leisure Park: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
The Spin Leisure Park: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© WBT - Arnaud SiquetTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- Kayak down the river with Semois Kayaks© Semois KayaksPoupehan
Kayak down the river with Semois KayaksEnjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
- Fun Adventure© WBT - Arnaud SiquetFerrières
Fun AdventureLocated in a site protected by Natura 2000, Fun Adventure offers the best of two worlds: a stunning green setting and thrilling sports activities.
- Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetCerfontaine
Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakesFancy a bird's view of the Eau d'Heure Lakes? Try gliding with Cerfontaine's Cercle européen de vol à voile. This breath-taking experience takes place aboard a modern 2 seaters, with a professional pilot.
- Gaume Paintball | Paintball and laser games in Saint-Léger© Gaume PaintballSaint-Léger
Gaume Paintball | Paintball and laser games in Saint-LégerIn Saint Léger, between Arlon and Virton, a 4.5 ha nature estate has been redesigned for paintball games.
- Gileppe Lake AccroPark© Accropark de la GileppeJalhay
Gileppe Lake AccroParkHarmoniously integrated into nature, the Gileppe Accropark offers a range of 30 acrobatic activities to go from a tree to another and no lack of splendid views on the Ardenne.
- Herbeumont trail station | 10 trails to explore the Ardenne© WBT - Caroline RaseHerbeumont
Herbeumont trail station | 10 trails to explore the Ardennestart 6 hikes (for all sports level) and 4 fitness trails- in other words, 95 km of marked paths to explore...
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© DOCK79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.
- Hot air balloon flights in Wallonia© PA Meunier
Hot air balloon flights in WalloniaSee Wallonia from a different angle with European Balloon Corporation, proud of 25 years of experience: Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur or Durbuy.
- SpaForest | An adventure park in the Ardenne© SpaForestSpa
SpaForest | An adventure park in the ArdenneThis outdoor adventure park in the Ardenne welcomes visitors all year round.
- Le Batifol | kayaks and canoes in Chiny-sur-Semois© Le BatifolChiny
Le Batifol | kayaks and canoes in Chiny-sur-SemoisExpect a warm welcome at Batifol: the perfect place to kayak down the Semois river and explore the region.
- Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over Wallonia© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over WalloniaJoin Pearl Balloon for a memorable hot air balloon flight over Wallonia. Choose from Walloon Brabant, Liège or Namur and get ready to see the landscapes from up high...
- Packcrafting by and on the Ourthe© WBT - Denis ClosonSomme-Leuze
Packcrafting by and on the OurtheWondering what packcraft is? A mix of hiking and sailing fun! You can now enjoy this activity in the Ardenne, right in the Two Ourthes nature Park (near Narin and the beautiful Hérou site)
- The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyone© Morlus PhotographeTournai
The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyoneChildren and grown-ups will love going down this 240 m long sledge run, slaloming from the Floréal Club on Mont-Saint-Aubert. Located at the heart of the Panorama Parc, its offers glorious views on the region and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-Hubert© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-HubertLooking for a different way to discover Durbuy, Saint-Hubert and around? Try exploring the region with a Segway.
- Hot air balloon flights with Ballons Libert© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Hot air balloon flights with Ballons LibertBallons Libert organises one hour long hot air balloon flights in Walloon Brabant.
- Namur aerodrome© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSuarlée
Namur aerodromeNamur aerodrome is the perfect place for all aviation linked activities.
- Fun Park Ovifat Ardenne© WBT Denis ClosonOvifat
Fun Park Ovifat ArdenneLocated within easy reach of the highest peak in Belgium (Hautes Fagnes), this leisure centre in Ovifat offers activities and games to be enjoyed with friends, family, school groups...
- Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n Wallonia© CGT - Arnaud SiquetGrez-Doiceau
Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n WalloniaEnjoy a unique hot air balloon ride over Wallonia with Balloonair (30 years of expertise)
- Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe© WBT - J.P. RemyLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe
- Cap Nature | Outdoor activities in Bertrix© CapNatureBertrix
Cap Nature | Outdoor activities in BertrixAt the heart of the Morépire site, in partnership with Le Cœur de l'Ardoise, CapNature offers a wide range of nature activities.
- Esprit Aventure in Marche-en-Famenne© Florian FerreliMarche-En-Famenne
Esprit Aventure in Marche-en-FamenneEsprit Aventure organises outdoor activities led by experts in the Pays de Famenne region.
- Skydive asbl | Parachute jump© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBoncelles
Skydive asbl | Parachute jumpThis skydiving school invites you to try parachute jumping all year long in one of these three Belgian aerodromes: Spa, Temploux and Cerfontaine.
- Trails in the Pays de Famenne region© Trail en FamenneMarche-en-Famenne
Trails in the Pays de Famenne regionTrail lovers, rejoice: you will love the Pays de Famenne region, its varied landscape and rich flora.
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimming© Robertville-les-bainsRobertville
The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimmingThe lake of Robertville, in the commune of Waimes, will delight those looking for peace and relaxation. Wrapped beautifully by woodlands, it offers stunning landscapes.
- Ardenne Nordic Park: a park dedicated to Nordic Walking in Sainte-Ode© Ardenne Nordic ParkSainte-Ode
Ardenne Nordic Park: a park dedicated to Nordic Walking in Sainte-OdeThe Ardenne Nordic Park is the first site dedicated to Nordic Walkis in Belgian Luxembourg.