Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Parachuting, rock climbing, tree climbing ... this section offers a detailed list of activities that guarantee thrills.
Wallonia offers a host of activities and extreme sports, from initiation for beginners to competitions for adrenaline junkies!
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- Forestia: a wildlife and adventure park in La Reid© WBT - O. LegardienTheux
Forestia: a wildlife and adventure park in La ReidForestia, in La Reid (Haute Fagne), is fully dedicated to nature. Its green setting, wildlife park, adventure trails make it the perfect place for a day out with friends and family.
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- Natura Parc, a tree top adventure by the Eau d'Heure lakes© WBT - David SamynBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Natura Parc, a tree top adventure by the Eau d'Heure lakesCome and have fun at Natura Park, a tree top adventure set in a forest near the Eau d'Heure lakes. Fully set in nature, it will delight the whole family with its many activities.
- Red Crocodile Sails: sand yachting at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile RougeFroidchapelle
Red Crocodile Sails: sand yachting at the Eau d'Heure lakesSand yachting in Wallonia? A dream come true thanks to Red Crocodile Sails at the Eau d'Heure lakes.
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Les Remous© Kayak Club Les Remous - geoffreymeuliHamoir
Kayak down the Ourthe with Les RemousCome and kayak on the Ourthe, between Barvaux-Bomal-Hamoir and Comblain-au-Pont, in a friendly atmosphere. 1, 2 or 3-seat kayaks are available.
- Parc Accrobranche Dinant Aventure: a tree top challenge© Dinant EvasionAnseremme
Parc Accrobranche Dinant Aventure: a tree top challengeThe Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
- Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en Ardenne© Ardenne AventuresLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en ArdenneKayak down the Ourthe at your own pace and enjoy being surrounded by nature. This activity can be done all year round (special equipment in winter). Choose from one or 2 seat kayaks.
- Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)© AvenatureVielsalm
Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)Avenature is a wonderful opportunity to try a variety of extraordinary adventure sports, all at the same place. The challenges found their inspiration in the local folklore and take place in nature: tree top trekking, discgolf, gauswheel, monkey climbing, western games, kayak, GPS hikes...
- A speleology trail at the Domaine des Grottes de Han© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
A speleology trail at the Domaine des Grottes de HanA new speleology trail at the Domaine des Grottes de Han gives visitors the chance to explore caves never opened to the public before.
- Forest Quad and Ryker in Aywaille© Frédéric HerminneAywaille
Forest Quad and Ryker in AywailleForest Quad organises Quad and Buggy adventures in the Belgian Ardenne region.
- Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventures© Wildtrails - Frank DescampsRendeux
Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventuresFun, comfortable, stable, 100 ecological: quad bikes are all-terrain vehicles on four wheels accessible to all. Perfect for an outdoor adventure with friends, colleagues or family.
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoes© DINANT EvasionDinant
Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoesThe Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
- The Spin Leisure Park: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
The Spin Leisure Park: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
- Outsider Ardennes | An adventure park in Hamoir© The Outsider ArdennesHamoir
Outsider Ardennes | An adventure park in HamoirThe Outsider Ardennes invites you to join their various sites in the Ourthe Valley (Hamoir, Comblain-Fairon, Comblain-la-Tour et Comblain-au-Pont) and try one of the many activities on offer.
- Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near Brussels© Aventure ParcWavre
Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near BrusselsThis Adventure Park in Wavre is all about high in the sky adrenalin in the heart of nature - with a little help from mankind. 40 zip wires, including a 250 m long one, have no place for scaredy cats but if you take the leap, it's absolutely thrilling. Zipping on high wires like flying monkeys and enjoying jumps with in
- Le Batifol | kayaks and canoes in Chiny-sur-Semois© Le BatifolChiny
Le Batifol | kayaks and canoes in Chiny-sur-SemoisExpect a warm welcome at Batifol: the perfect place to kayak down the Semois river and explore the region.
- Kayaking down the Semois from Chiny© Genin VincentChiny
Kayaking down the Semois from ChinyKayak or canoe down the Semois from Chiny, a sweet town in the province of Luxembourg.
- Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-Hubert© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-HubertLooking for a different way to discover Durbuy, Saint-Hubert and around? Try exploring the region with a Segway.
- Yourout.be |Sport and adventure for all in Remouchamps© AdobeStockAywaille
Yourout.be |Sport and adventure for all in RemouchampsYourout.be offers a wide range of activities for sport lovers and adventurers in the Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region:
- Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n Wallonia© CGT - Arnaud SiquetGrez-Doiceau
Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n WalloniaEnjoy a unique hot air balloon ride over Wallonia with Balloonair (30 years of expertise)
- Agimont Adventure: a leisure park by a medieval castle© WBT - Candice LaurentAgimont
Agimont Adventure: a leisure park by a medieval castleThere is much to do by the medieval castle of Agimont: paintball, airsoft, adventure park but also rope challenge, death-ride, abseiling, bungy jumping... all led by experienced instructors. Thrills guaranteed!
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© WBT - Candice LaurentTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- Esprit Aventure in Marche-en-Famenne© Florian FerreliMarche-En-Famenne
Esprit Aventure in Marche-en-FamenneEsprit Aventure organises outdoor activities led by experts in the Pays de Famenne region.
- BrandSport: adventure sports in the Ardenne© WBT - Candice LaurentLa Roche-en-Ardenne
BrandSport: adventure sports in the ArdenneBrandsport organises adventure sports activities, lessons and teambuilding sessins near La Roche en Ardenne (Begian Luxembourg).
- Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over Wallonia© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over WalloniaJoin Pearl Balloon for a memorable hot air balloon flight over Wallonia. Choose from Walloon Brabant, Liège or Namur and get ready to see the landscapes from up high...
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- FlyXperience: paramotoring in Andenne© AdobeStockAndenne
FlyXperience: paramotoring in AndenneLooking for thrills? Always wanted to fly, feel the joy of being suspended in the air? FlyXperience is for you...
- Barchon Fort | Liège© Pierre WeeckmansBarchon
Barchon Fort | LiègeThis is one of the 12 forts built by General Brialmont around Lièges. Together with Pontisse on the other side of the Meuse, it was the farther north of Liège.
- Eastern Valley Activities in Waimes© https://www.facebook.com/LeuStudioWaimes
Eastern Valley Activities in WaimesRide an electric scooter to explore the Hautes Fagnes : a fun, eco-friendly idea designed by Eastern Valley Activities.
- An initiation to gliding in Saint-Hubert© Provlux - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
An initiation to gliding in Saint-HubertThe CNVV (National Gliding Centre) has the best equipment possible for gliding (initiations, learning, practise).
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- C-Air hot air balloon rides© Eric GoossensSint-Niklaas
C-Air hot air balloon ridesEnjoy a hot air balloon ride over Wallonia with C-Air: the perfect way to see the stunning landscaped of Hainaut, Luxembourg, Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur...
- The Aqua-Tournai aquatic recreation centre© WBT - Candice LaurentTournai
The Aqua-Tournai aquatic recreation centreAqua-Tournai is located near the town centre in Tournai. This aquatic leisure centre, complete with a nature reserve, guarantees a fun day out
- Gaume Paintball | Paintball and laser games in Saint-Léger© Gaume PaintballSaint-Léger
Gaume Paintball | Paintball and laser games in Saint-LégerIn Saint Léger, between Arlon and Virton, a 4.5 ha nature estate has been redesigned for paintball games.
- Herbeumont trail station | 10 trails to explore the Ardenne© WBT - Caroline RaseHerbeumont
Herbeumont trail station | 10 trails to explore the Ardennestart 6 hikes (for all sports level) and 4 fitness trails- in other words, 95 km of marked paths to explore...
- The Cerfontaine airfield and leisure space© WBT - Candice LaurentCerfontaine
The Cerfontaine airfield and leisure spaceEnjoy a fun day with friends or family at the Cerfontaine airfield: a leisure space dedicated to aeronautic sports and nature.
- Hot air balloon flights with Ballons Libert© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Hot air balloon flights with Ballons LibertBallons Libert organises one hour long hot air balloon flights in Walloon Brabant.
- Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the Ardenne© Aérodrome de Saint-HubertSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the ArdenneThe Saint-Hubert airfield is a recreational infrastructure in the province of Luxembourg, at the heart of the Ardenne woodlands, between the Ourthe, Semois
- PackRaft and hikes in Ardenne | Adventurebluegreen in Nisramont© Jacques DELMOTTEBovigny
PackRaft and hikes in Ardenne | Adventurebluegreen in NisramontCombine sport and nature with Adventurebluegreen! Discover packrafting and hikes along the Ourthe, Amblève, Salm and Lesse rivers. Stunning landscapes await...
- The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyone© Morlus PhotographeTournai
The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyoneChildren and grown-ups will love going down this 240 m long sledge run, slaloming from the Floréal Club on Mont-Saint-Aubert. Located at the heart of the Panorama Parc, its offers glorious views on the region and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Hot air balloon flights in Wallonia© PA Meunier
Hot air balloon flights in WalloniaSee Wallonia from a different angle with European Balloon Corporation, proud of 25 years of experience: Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur or Durbuy.
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© DOCK79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.