Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Parachuting, rock climbing, tree climbing ... this section offers a detailed list of activities that guarantee thrills.
Wallonia offers a host of activities and extreme sports, from initiation for beginners to competitions for adrenaline junkies!
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© DOCK79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.
- Hot air balloon flights in Wallonia© PA Meunier
Hot air balloon flights in WalloniaSee Wallonia from a different angle with European Balloon Corporation, proud of 25 years of experience: Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur or Durbuy.
- Fun Park Ovifat Ardenne© WBT Denis ClosonOvifat
Fun Park Ovifat ArdenneLocated within easy reach of the highest peak in Belgium (Hautes Fagnes), this leisure centre in Ovifat offers activities and games to be enjoyed with friends, family, school groups...
- Herbeumont trail station | 10 trails to explore the Ardenne© WBT - Caroline RaseHerbeumont
Herbeumont trail station | 10 trails to explore the Ardennestart 6 hikes (for all sports level) and 4 fitness trails- in other words, 95 km of marked paths to explore...
- Yourout.be |Sport and adventure for all in Remouchamps© AdobeStockAywaille
Yourout.be |Sport and adventure for all in RemouchampsYourout.be offers a wide range of activities for sport lovers and adventurers in the Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region:
- Kayak down the river with Semois Kayaks© Semois KayaksPoupehan
Kayak down the river with Semois KayaksEnjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
- SpaForest | An adventure park in the Ardenne© SpaForestSpa
SpaForest | An adventure park in the ArdenneThis outdoor adventure park in the Ardenne welcomes visitors all year round.
- Barchon Fort | Liège© Pierre WeeckmansBarchon
Barchon Fort | LiègeThis is one of the 12 forts built by General Brialmont around Lièges. Together with Pontisse on the other side of the Meuse, it was the farther north of Liège.
- Cairn Outdoor: hikes and micro adventures in Wallonia© Cairn OutdoorHouffalize
Cairn Outdoor: hikes and micro adventures in WalloniaYouri, Julien and Quentin, 3 sports enthusiasts and friends, invite you to join them on hikes, trails, organised weekend and packrafting adventures to make the most of Wallonia's stunning landscapes.
- Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over Wallonia© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over WalloniaJoin Pearl Balloon for a memorable hot air balloon flight over Wallonia. Choose from Walloon Brabant, Liège or Namur and get ready to see the landscapes from up high...
- Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakes© WBT - Candice LaurentCerfontaine
Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakesFancy a bird's view of the Eau d'Heure Lakes? Try gliding with Cerfontaine's Cercle européen de vol à voile. This breath-taking experience takes place aboard a modern 2 seaters, with a professional pilot.
- Esprit Aventure in Marche-en-Famenne© Florian FerreliMarche-En-Famenne
Esprit Aventure in Marche-en-FamenneEsprit Aventure organises outdoor activities led by experts in the Pays de Famenne region.
- Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe© WBT - J.P. RemyLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe
- BrandSport: adventure sports in the Ardenne© WBT - Candice LaurentLa Roche-en-Ardenne
BrandSport: adventure sports in the ArdenneBrandsport organises adventure sports activities, lessons and teambuilding sessins near La Roche en Ardenne (Begian Luxembourg).
- The Cerfontaine airfield and leisure space© WBT - Candice LaurentCerfontaine
The Cerfontaine airfield and leisure spaceEnjoy a fun day with friends or family at the Cerfontaine airfield: a leisure space dedicated to aeronautic sports and nature.
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- Gileppe Lake AccroPark© Accropark de la GileppeJalhay
Gileppe Lake AccroParkHarmoniously integrated into nature, the Gileppe Accropark offers a range of 30 acrobatic activities to go from a tree to another and no lack of splendid views on the Ardenne.