Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Parachuting, rock climbing, tree climbing ... this section offers a detailed list of activities that guarantee thrills.
Wallonia offers a host of activities and extreme sports, from initiation for beginners to competitions for adrenaline junkies!
- Adventure park (16) Apply Adventure park filter
- Adventure sports (66) Apply Adventure sports filter
- Air sport / Aerodrome (14) Apply Air sport / Aerodrome filter
- Cycling and Mountain Biking (15) Apply Cycling and Mountain Biking filter
- Kayak, canoe or rafting (25) Apply Kayak, canoe or rafting filter
- Motorsports (3) Apply Motorsports filter
- Trekking & hiking (6) Apply Trekking & hiking filter
- Watersports or sailing (5) Apply Watersports or sailing filter
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- Agimont Adventure: a leisure park by a medieval castle© WBT - Arnaud SiquetAgimont
Agimont Adventure: a leisure park by a medieval castleThere is much to do by the medieval castle of Agimont: paintball, airsoft, adventure park but also rope challenge, death-ride, abseiling, bungy jumping... all led by experienced instructors. Thrills guaranteed!
- Hot air balloon flights with Ballons Libert© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Hot air balloon flights with Ballons LibertBallons Libert organises one hour long hot air balloon flights in Walloon Brabant.
- The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyone© Morlus PhotographeTournai
The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyoneChildren and grown-ups will love going down this 240 m long sledge run, slaloming from the Floréal Club on Mont-Saint-Aubert. Located at the heart of the Panorama Parc, its offers glorious views on the region and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Kayak down the river with Semois Kayaks© Semois KayaksPoupehan
Kayak down the river with Semois KayaksEnjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
- SpaForest | An adventure park in the Ardenne© SpaForestSpa
SpaForest | An adventure park in the ArdenneThis outdoor adventure park in the Ardenne welcomes visitors all year round.
- Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetCerfontaine
Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakesFancy a bird's view of the Eau d'Heure Lakes? Try gliding with Cerfontaine's Cercle européen de vol à voile. This breath-taking experience takes place aboard a modern 2 seaters, with a professional pilot.
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- Kayaking down the Semois from Chiny© Genin VincentChiny
Kayaking down the Semois from ChinyKayak or canoe down the Semois from Chiny, a sweet town in the province of Luxembourg.
- Hot air balloon fight with Là-Haut | Province of Liège© Là-HautLimbourg
Hot air balloon fight with Là-Haut | Province of Liège
- An initiation to gliding in Saint-Hubert© Provlux - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
An initiation to gliding in Saint-HubertThe CNVV (National Gliding Centre) has the best equipment possible for gliding (initiations, learning, practise).
- Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe© WBT - J.P. RemyLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe
- Gileppe Lake AccroPark© Accropark de la GileppeJalhay
Gileppe Lake AccroParkHarmoniously integrated into nature, the Gileppe Accropark offers a range of 30 acrobatic activities to go from a tree to another and no lack of splendid views on the Ardenne.
- Cairn Outdoor: hikes and micro adventures in Wallonia© Cairn OutdoorHouffalize
Cairn Outdoor: hikes and micro adventures in WalloniaYouri, Julien and Quentin, 3 sports enthusiasts and friends, invite you to join them on hikes, trails, organised weekend and packrafting adventures to make the most of Wallonia's stunning landscapes.
- Ecopark Adventures Tournai: tree top fun and trampolines© Ecopark AdventuresTournai
Ecopark Adventures Tournai: tree top fun and trampolinesLove adventure and reconnecting with nature? Ecopark Adventures Tournai, with its 2 separate parks, guarantees thrilling memories...
- Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over Wallonia© CGT - Arnaud SiquetCourt-Saint-Etienne
Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over WalloniaJoin Pearl Balloon for a memorable hot air balloon flight over Wallonia. Choose from Walloon Brabant, Liège or Namur and get ready to see the landscapes from up high...
- Namur aerodrome© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSuarlée
Namur aerodromeNamur aerodrome is the perfect place for all aviation linked activities.
- Cap Nature | Outdoor activities in Bertrix© CapNatureBertrix
Cap Nature | Outdoor activities in BertrixAt the heart of the Morépire site, in partnership with Le Cœur de l'Ardoise, CapNature offers a wide range of nature activities.