- Sport and relaxation
- Adventure sports
- Air sport / Aerodrome
Fancy a bird's view of the Eau d'Heure Lakes? Try gliding with Cerfontaine's Cercle européen de vol à voile. This breath-taking experience takes place aboard a modern 2 seaters, with a professional pilot.
- Meeting at the airfield, weather forecast/safety briefing, discovering the glider, taking off
- 2 options: 500 or 800 m altitude towing
Good to know
- Minimum age: 10 y.o., depends on the size of the child
- Weight: 35 to 110 kg
- Height: 130-195 cm
- Duration: 30 mn for towing to 500 m, 45 mn for towing to 800 m
- Comfortable clothes adapted to the weather. Cap, sunglasses, comfy shoes, sunscreen
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.