Choose your country/language to continue your visit
If you’re travelling in Wallonia, and especially the Ardennes, there’s no better way to get to know the region than to stay in a B & B, with the option of an evening meal as well.
Your host will give you all kinds of local knowledge: the best walks in the area, the best gourmet restaurants and shops, and the best attractions to visit in the towns and cities of Wallonia.
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- Dimensions M: a guesthouse in Corbais© dimensions MMont-Saint-Guibert
Dimensions M: a guesthouse in CorbaisDimensions M is a peaceful bed and breakfast offering quality lodging for up to 9 persons. This house, in Mont-Saint-Guibert, will delight lovers of contemporary architecture and business men wishing to step away from classical hotels.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur© WBT - Vincent FeroozNamur
La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in NamurLa Villa Balat features 3 superb, quality guest rooms. This house, one of the most beautiful ones in Namur, is located in the Jambes area, at the junction of the Meuse and Sambre river. Stunning views on the citadel and the Walloon parliament guaranteed!
- Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-Doiceau© Chez Spoons Bed & BreakfastGrez-Doiceau
Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-DoiceauChez Spoons is a charming guest house in the village of Bossut, perfect to relax, enjoy the region's stunning landscapes and indulge in local specialities...
- Le Jardin des Miroirs: a B&B in Esneux© Le Jardin des MiroirsEsneux
Le Jardin des Miroirs: a B&B in EsneuxLe Jardin des Miroirs offers a comfortable, spacious room, big emough for 4, in Esneux.
- L'Ancienne Poste: a guesthouse in Marche-en-Famenne© Yves PouilleauMarche-en-Famenne
L'Ancienne Poste: a guesthouse in Marche-en-FamenneL'Ancienne Poste is a guesthouse for up to 8 guests in Marche-en-Famenne. Built in 1930, this former post office is a delightful haven, defined by natural materials: stone walls, open fires, period wooden floors, large bay windows...
- La Haie Bolaine: a guesthouse near Gesves© Marc & Mireille Hendrickx - PirlotGesves
La Haie Bolaine: a guesthouse near GesvesLa Haie Bolaine, set in a picturesque family home. features 2 welcoming guest rooms. Perfect for a relaxing stay in Gesves, province of Namur.
- Au Bout de mes Rêves: a guesthouse in Walcourt© Laurencee DewalsWalcourt
Au Bout de mes Rêves: a guesthouse in WalcourtAu bout de mes rêves has three guest rooms and an outdoor pool (open in season) - perfect for a relaxing stay in Walcourt.
- La Vie est Belle: a guesthouse in Baelen© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBaelen
La Vie est Belle: a guesthouse in BaelenThis guesthouse has two bedrooms, perfect for a romantic stay in Baelen.
- The Douceur de la Miclette guesthouse© La Douceur de la MicletteEllezelles
The Douceur de la Miclette guesthouseLa Douceur de la Miclette offers relaxing B&B room in the village of Ellezelles. Add to this a luxurious setting, decorated with care, as well as a wellness and beauty centre...
- La Marticot: a guesthouse in Martué© WBT - Arnaud SiquetFlorenville
La Marticot: a guesthouse in Martué
- De plume et de miel | A guesthouse in Profondeville© De plume et de mielProfondeville
De plume et de miel | A guesthouse in ProfondevilleThis guesthouse is beautifully nestled in the Meuse Valley, between Namur and Dinant. It can host up to 6 guests.
- La Griffe à Foin: a guesthouse in Henri-Chapelle© La Griffe à FoinHenri-Chapelle
La Griffe à Foin: a guesthouse in Henri-ChapelleThis delightful guesthouse is nestled in a farm built from local stone in 1744. Beautifully decorated with vintage material and modern elements, it offers a choice of three bedrooms as well as a shared area.
- Côté Verger: a guest house in Battice© Grégory BugniBattice (Herve)
Côté Verger: a guest house in BatticeNestled in 8 hectares of beautiful meadows, this guest house is ideally located 25 km from Liège, Maastricht, Aix-la-Chapelle and Spa Francorchamps.
- Le Petit Chapitre: a guesthouse in Chimay© Brigitte MacqChimay
Le Petit Chapitre: a guesthouse in ChimayDreaming of a peaceful stay in a picturesque guesthouse? Book a room at the Petit Chapitre, at the heart of the Vieux Chimay, which medieval atmosphere always proves quite enchanting.
- Le Mont à Vignes: a B&B in Silly© Mont à VignesSilly
Le Mont à Vignes: a B&B in SillyMarie-France will welcome you warmly to her charming countryside house in Silly (Province of Hainaut), complete with a sweet garden and small farm animals. This delightful gîte has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons© Compagnons 11Mons
Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons11 rue des Compagnons, located in one of the oldest streets in the historical centre of Mons, is a friendly, welcoming guesthouse.
- English Cottage: a guest room in Hamoir© WBT - Arnaud SiquetHamoir
English Cottage: a guest room in Hamoir
- Le Clos du Lac: a guesthouse in Sart-Lez-Spa© Le Clos du LacJalhay
Le Clos du Lac: a guesthouse in Sart-Lez-SpaLocated a few hundred metres from the lake of Warfa, near Spa, Le Clos du Lac guarantees a memorable stay.
- La Ferme Houar: a guesthouse in Bomal-sur-Ourthe© Arnaud SiquetBomal-sur-Ourthe
La Ferme Houar: a guesthouse in Bomal-sur-OurtheThis 17th-century farm, in the Ourthe valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- Le Chéniat: a guesthouse in Baisy-Thy© B&B - Le ChéniatGenappe
Le Chéniat: a guesthouse in Baisy-ThyNear Villers-la-Ville, Le Chéniat is a guesthouse with 2 comfortable bedrooms and a swimming pool: perfect for a family stay in a region rich in historical and cultural gems.
- A l'orée du bois: a guesthouse in Florenville© Orée du BoisFlorenville
A l'orée du bois: a guesthouse in FlorenvilleA l'orée du Bois is a guesthouse with three bedrooms, located in Florenville (Semois Valley). Monique, the owner, will welcome you warmly.
- Le Jardin du Feuillet in Chimay© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChimay
Le Jardin du Feuillet in Chimay
- La Ferme de la Strée: a guesthouse in Thimister-Clermont© Ferme de la StréeThimister-Clermont
La Ferme de la Strée: a guesthouse in Thimister-ClermontLocated in Thimister-Clermont, in the Herve region, La Ferme de la Strée (a dairy farm) offers 5 pleasant rooms. One of these is certified.
- Le Mayou: a guesthouse in Mortroux© Le Mayou - Laurie SmetsDalhem
Le Mayou: a guesthouse in MortrouxLe Mayou features 4 comfortable guest rooms, located in the village of Mortroux, Province of Liège.
- Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in Charneux© Au Pays des SaveursHerve
Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in CharneuxEnjoy a cosy, comfy room for two, set in a peaceful haven in the Blue Ardenne.
- Aux beaux buis: a B&B in Battice© Aux Beaux BuisBattice
Aux beaux buis: a B&B in BatticeThis former farm in Battice, built in 1663, was beautifully renovated into a B&B. Its green spaces guarantee a peaceful stay.
- Landhauszimmer: a guesthouse in Raeren© LandhauszimmerRaeren
Landhauszimmer: a guesthouse in RaerenLocated at the end of a dead-end street in Raeren, by the Dutch border, this former farm was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse. Decorated with care, the 2 bedrooms guarantee a romantic stay.
- Le Clos de la Fontaine: a guesthouse in Cheoux© Le Clos de la FontaineRendeux
Le Clos de la Fontaine: a guesthouse in CheouxLe Clos de la Fontaine is a former farm beautifully renovated and turned into a guesthouse. It proves quite picturesque with its stone walls, oak floors and vintage furniture...
- Côté Jardin, Couleur Campagne: a guesthouse in Hanret© Côté Jardin, Couleurs CampagneHanret
Côté Jardin, Couleur Campagne: a guesthouse in HanretThis former farm and forge in Hanret have been turned into a delightful guesthouse.
- Le Jardin des Secrets: a B&B in Namur© Le Jardin des SecretsNamur
Le Jardin des Secrets: a B&B in NamurStep into this stunning estate by the Meuse river, listen to the birds sing and discover the gem of a B&B, Le Jardin des Secrets. The house, recently renovated, kept its original charm.
- Le Relais de la Motte: a guesthouse in Soignies© Giuseppa GiarratanoSoignies
Le Relais de la Motte: a guesthouse in SoigniesLe Relais de la Motte is a guesthouse with 3 bedrooms in Soignies (Province of Hainaut). This stunning 18th century house has been fully renovated and enjoys a peaceful location in the village.
- Les Fleurs des Champs: B&B rooms in Bomal© WBT - Arnaud SiquetDurbuy
Les Fleurs des Champs: B&B rooms in BomalFerme Hubert offers a choice of B&B room in its square-shaped farm (still working!) near Durbuy and Barvaux.
- W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in Liège© Xavier JeangetteLiège
W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in LiègeThe W’allons nous dormir guesthouse is located in a peaceful, green neighbourhood within easy reach of the Guillemins railway station and 10 min away from the town centre. Vinciane, the owner, will welcome you warmly.
- Dans tes Rêves: a B&B in Angre-Honnelles© Hubert Croix - Dans tes Rêves !Honnelles
Dans tes Rêves: a B&B in Angre-HonnellesNestled in the Hauts Pays nature park, the former farm was beautifully renovated into a B&B. Its enchanting setting guarantees a peaceful, relaxing stay.
- Le Roc Paisible: a B&B in Tournai© Le Roc PaisibleHavinnes
Le Roc Paisible: a B&B in TournaiLe Roc Paisible is a peaceful B&B in Havinnes (near Tournai). The room (big enough for 3) is located on the first floor of this countryside house: a cosy space with furniture renovated by the owner himself.
- Saint-Martin de Malempré: a farm guesthouse© Ferme Saint-MartinMalempré
Saint-Martin de Malempré: a farm guesthouseThe Saint Martin farm, at the heart of the Belgian Ardenne, is a B&B with a choice of 4 comfortable rooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Un Air de bourlingueurs: a guesthouse in Pepinster© Annick ParottePepinster
Un Air de bourlingueurs: a guesthouse in PepinsterUn Air de bourlingueurs is a delightful guesthouse with four bedrooms in Soiron (near Verviers). It can host up to 9 guests and has been awarded 4 ëpis for its quality.
- La Petite Roer guesthouse in Waimes© Elaine MeuldijkSourbrodt
La Petite Roer guesthouse in WaimesLa Petite Roer isa sustainable guest house in the Hautes Fagnes. This former farm, built in 1781 and beautifully renovated, has 3 spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- At Home In the Woods: a guesthouse in Gesves© Laurence GrégoireGesves
At Home In the Woods: a guesthouse in GesvesAt Home, in Gesves, offers a choice between a B&B room and 3 luxurious cottages in the wood. Perfect for a romantic stay in the Province of Namur.
- Au Chat'rme des Blanches Pierres | A guest house in Francorchamps© WBT - Arnaud SiquetStavelot
Au Chat'rme des Blanches Pierres | A guest house in FrancorchampsAu Chat'rme des Blanches Pierres offers a warm setting for a memorable stay in Francorchamps (province of Liège).
- Ô Macra: a guesthouse in Aubel© Anne LommelenAubel
Ô Macra: a guesthouse in AubelÔ Macra, located in a former farm in Aubel, has 2 comfortable bedrooms. perfect for a relaxing stay in the province of Liège.
- La Couette de l'Ours: a guesthouse in Aywaille© La Couette de l’Ours ®Aywaille
La Couette de l'Ours: a guesthouse in AywailleLa Couette de l'Ours, located in Aywaille (Ourthe-Amblève region) is stunning, friendly guesthouse made of wood and ecological materials.
- Le Goupil: a guesthouse in Wavre© Le Goupil WavreWavre
Le Goupil: a guesthouse in WavreLe Goupil enjoys a fantastic green setting in Wavre.
- Le Tienne du Fire: a B&B in Ham-sur-Heure© Tienne du FireHam-sur-Heure-Nalinnes
Le Tienne du Fire: a B&B in Ham-sur-HeureLocated near touristic and cultural sites, Le Tienne du Fire offers a comfortable stay in the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse (Thudinie) and Eau d'Heure lakes region.
- At Home | A Guest House in Dochamps© WBT - Arnaud SiquetDochamps
At Home | A Guest House in DochampsThe At Home Guest House, in the sweet village of Dochamps, is the perfect place to stay and explore the Ardenne region, rich in history, discoveries and sports fun.
- Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in Namur© Bart DeknockNamur
Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in NamurThe Avou nozôtes ("With us" in Walloon) B&B offers a peaceful stay, a warm welcome and a table d'hôte.