Choose your country/language to continue your visit
If you’re travelling in Wallonia, and especially the Ardennes, there’s no better way to get to know the region than to stay in a B & B, with the option of an evening meal as well.
Your host will give you all kinds of local knowledge: the best walks in the area, the best gourmet restaurants and shops, and the best attractions to visit in the towns and cities of Wallonia.
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- À l'Ombre du Noyer: a guesthouse near Fernelmont© Laurence HiernauxFernelmont
À l'Ombre du Noyer: a guesthouse near FernelmontÀ l'Ombre du Noyer has a comfortable guest room and massages on request. Perfect for a relaxing stay near Fernelmont in the province of Namur.
- Aux Quatre Bonniers: a guest house in Olne© Jehanne MolOlne
Aux Quatre Bonniers: a guest house in OlneLocated in Olne (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), this guesthouse offers a choice of 3 charming rooms, decorated with care.
- Au Portail: a guesthouse in Momalle© Au PortailMomalle
Au Portail: a guesthouse in MomalleLocated in the Hebaye region, Au Portail is a charming guesthouse set in a working farm. Expect a warm welcome.
- The Little Paradise: a B&B in Florennes© The Little ParadiseFlorennes
The Little Paradise: a B&B in FlorennesThe Little Paradise is a peaceful B&B, nestled in a green setting near the Bois du Roi woodlands. Its 50 hectares stretch offer the perfect little haven to relax.
- La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in Gerpinnes© BG PhotosGerpinnes
La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in GerpinnesLa Cantinière is a B&B nestles in an 18th-century farm in the green setting of Gerpinnes The building, beautifully renovated, has kept its picturesque charm and has been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons© Compagnons 11Mons
Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons11 rue des Compagnons, located in one of the oldest streets in the historical centre of Mons, is a friendly, welcoming guesthouse.
- Le Relais de la Motte: a guesthouse in Soignies© Giuseppa GiarratanoSoignies
Le Relais de la Motte: a guesthouse in SoigniesLe Relais de la Motte is a guesthouse with 3 bedrooms in Soignies (Province of Hainaut). This stunning 18th century house has been fully renovated and enjoys a peaceful location in the village.
- Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in Charneux© Au Pays des SaveursCharneux
Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in CharneuxEnjoy a cosy, comfy room for two, set in a peaceful haven in the Blue Ardenne.
- Le chant du coucou: a guesthouse in Huy© Pascale LegrandHuy
Le chant du coucou: a guesthouse in HuyLe Chant du Coucou, a guest house in Huy (halfway between Namur and Liège) will welcome you warmly.
- La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in Mons© Chambre d’hôtes La ChrysalideCuesmes
La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in MonsLa Chrysalide is a charming guesthouse just 5 km from Mons in the province of Hainaut. Located in the countryside, it enjoys a poetic setting and is within reach of the RAVel network and the Malogne woodlands. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Au vieux Savy: a guesthouse in Bastogne© WBT - Candice LaurentBastogne
Au vieux Savy: a guesthouse in BastogneThe Vieux Savy guesthouse, in Bastogne, is ideally located near WW2 historical sites and museums.
- Les Houblonnières: a guesthouse in Liège© WBT - Candice LaurentLiège
Les Houblonnières: a guesthouse in LiègeSeverine and Gaëtan will welcome you warmly to their B&B, located in Liège, in the green district of Vennes/Fétinne. The house, built in the 30s, offers a pleasant, peaceful stay.
- La Vie est Belle: a guesthouse in Baelen© WBT - Candice LaurentBaelen
La Vie est Belle: a guesthouse in BaelenThis guesthouse has two bedrooms, perfect for a romantic stay in Baelen.
- De plume et de miel | A guesthouse in Profondeville© De plume et de mielProfondeville
De plume et de miel | A guesthouse in ProfondevilleThis guesthouse is beautifully nestled in the Meuse Valley, between Namur and Dinant. It can host up to 6 guests.
- Le Club de la Source: a guesthouse in Thisnes© Jeanne DelandeHannut
Le Club de la Source: a guesthouse in ThisnesLe Club de la Source offers a choice of a peaceful rooms, just 10 mn from Hannut.
- Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse Cognelée© Côté FontaineCognelée
Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse CogneléeChantal and Pierre will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a guesthouse near Thuin© La Gentilhommière du Château de RagniesRagnies
La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a guesthouse near ThuinThe Château de Ragnies invites you to stay in its delightful manor house set as a guesthouse: perfect for a peaceful, relaxing holiday.
- La Citadine: a guesthouse in Neuchâteau© La CitadineNeufchâteau
La Citadine: a guesthouse in NeuchâteauLa Citadine is a guest house with 4 spacious double bedrooms in Neufchâteau. This beautifully renovated town house can host up to 9 persons and is ideally located. Bastogne, Orval, Bouillon, Libramont are nearby.
- La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-Ardenne© La BarakLa Roche-En-Ardenne
La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-ArdenneLa Barak is a recent, delightful home in the Ardenne, offering a choice of 2 spacious bedrooms and a breath-taking view...
- La Maison du Meunier: a guesthouse in Crupet© La Maison du MeunierCrupet
La Maison du Meunier: a guesthouse in CrupetLa Maison du Meunier guesthouse, a gorgeous 19th century house built in the 19th century in local stone, is located in Crupet.
- Chalet Le Paradou: a guesthouse in Lessive© WBT - Candice LaurentLessive
Chalet Le Paradou: a guesthouse in LessiveLe Paradou has two charming guest rooms, set in a Norwegian chalet in Lessive, Province of Namur.
- Les Alisiers: a B&B in Nadrin© D. MonfortHouffalize
Les Alisiers: a B&B in NadrinThis beautiful guesthouse, at the heart of a large garden, enjoys stunning views on the Ourthe Valley. It is ideally situated by the Herou and halfway between La Roche en Ardenne and Houffalize.
- Au plaisir: a B&B in Hastière-par-delà© Gîtes de WallonieHastière
Au plaisir: a B&B in Hastière-par-delàDiscover the unexpected theme of Au plaisir, a B&B which dedicated its decor to the Cluedo game.
- La Hôte Sambre: guesthouses in Erquelinnes© WBT - Candice LaurentErquelinnes
La Hôte Sambre: guesthouses in ErquelinnesThis guesthouse with a room for two gives access to the jacuzzi and sauna.
- Au Mont des Collines: a guesthouse in Ellezelles© Le Mont des CollinesEllezelles
Au Mont des Collines: a guesthouse in EllezellesChange scenery completely and be amazed by this region, its many legends of witches by staying in this delightful guesthouse in Ellezelles.
- Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in Namur© Bart DeknockNamur
Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in NamurThe Avou nozôtes ("With us" in Walloon) B&B offers a peaceful stay, a warm welcome and a table d'hôte.
- La roulotte de Nanou, a charming B&B in Fernelmont© La roulotte de NanouFernelmont
La roulotte de Nanou, a charming B&B in FernelmontLa Roulotte de Nanou is an exceptional B&B, nestled in the sweet village of Sart-d’Avril, near Namur.
- Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in Erezée© Anne GinettiÉrezée
Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in ErezéeLe Refuge de la Vallée is a peaceful B&B awarded 2 épis for its quality. The stone building used to be a bakery and was beautifully renovated. By its side is a garden, a vegetable patch and a forest: perfect to reconnect with nature. It is located in the peaceful hamlet of Erzée, in the Aisne valley (Ardenne).
- Saint-Martin de Malempré: a farm guesthouse© Ferme Saint-MartinMalempré
Saint-Martin de Malempré: a farm guesthouseThe Saint Martin farm, at the heart of the Belgian Ardenne, is a B&B with a choice of 4 comfortable rooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Chambre d'hôte Au Crapaud Charmant à Labuissière© Au Crapaud CharmantMerbes-le-Château
Chambre d'hôte Au Crapaud Charmant à LabuissièreThis charming B&B, awarded 3 épis for its quality, is located in Labuissière, a little village in the entity of Merbes-le-Château. The house, by the river, is a pure invite to relax...
- Le Jardin des Biches: a guesthouse in Baillonville© Photo Arnaud Siquet/Accueil Champêtre en WallonieSomme-Leuze
Le Jardin des Biches: a guesthouse in BaillonvilleLe Jardin des Biches is a delightful guesthouse in the Marche-en-Famenne region.
- Au fil des saisons sur la Wiels: a B&B in Fauvillers© mcmcapsureanlierFauvillers
Au fil des saisons sur la Wiels: a B&B in FauvillersAu fil des saisons is a delightful B&B within easy reach of Bastogne, Arlon, and Neufchâteau. Located by the Anlier forest, it proves ideal for peaceful breaks and nature walks.
- Dimensions M: a guesthouse in Corbais© dimensions MMont-Saint-Guibert
Dimensions M: a guesthouse in CorbaisDimensions M is a peaceful bed and breakfast offering quality lodging for up to 9 persons. This house, in Mont-Saint-Guibert, will delight lovers of contemporary architecture and business men wishing to step away from classical hotels.
- Le Monciat: a guesthouse in Ollignies© Ravet CamilleLessines
Le Monciat: a guesthouse in OlligniesLe Monciat is an 1860 farmhouse with two comfortable guest rooms, perfect a break in the countryside.
- Entre Monts et Collines: a guesthouse in Anseroeul© WBT - Candice LaurentMont-de-l'Enclus
Entre Monts et Collines: a guesthouse in AnseroeulEntre Monts et Collines guesthouse, in Anseroeul, has been awarded 3 épis for its quality. There sur can wake up with a view on the Mont de l'Enclus and the nearby countryside.
- Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in Huy© Henri & Joëlle DavidtsHuy
Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in HuyJust 3 km from Huy, this B&B is nestled in a castle built in 1588 and listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia. It enjoys a stunning park stretching over 5 hectares overlooking the Tihange woodlands, perfect for a gentle stroll and listening to the birds sing.
- Au Bout de mes Rêves: a guesthouse in Walcourt© Laurencee DewalsWalcourt
Au Bout de mes Rêves: a guesthouse in WalcourtAu bout de mes rêves has three guest rooms and an outdoor pool (open in season) - perfect for a relaxing stay in Walcourt.
- Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in Heyd© Chez Tante AliceHeyd
Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in HeydThis former farm, located 12 km from Durbuy in the Aisne valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- Le Val des Cerfs: a guesthouse in Hastière-par-delà© Le Val des CerfsHastière-par-dela
Le Val des Cerfs: a guesthouse in Hastière-par-delàThe Val des Cerfs guesthouse, located near Dinant, features 4 spacious rooms and can host up to 9 guests - perfect for a cocoon stay along the Meuse.
- Confluences: a guesthouse in Walcourt© Carine B. PhotographyWalcourt
Confluences: a guesthouse in WalcourtThe Confluences guesthouse, set in a 16th-century house listed cultural heritage in Belgium, offers comfortable and modern rooms.
- Au Chat'rme des Blanches Pierres | A guest house in Francorchamps© WBT - Candice LaurentStavelot
Au Chat'rme des Blanches Pierres | A guest house in FrancorchampsAu Chat'rme des Blanches Pierres offers a warm setting for a memorable stay in Francorchamps (province of Liège).
- Le Mayou: a guesthouse in Mortroux© WBT - Candice Laurent
Le Mayou: a guesthouse in MortrouxLe Mayou features 4 comfortable guest rooms, located in the village of Mortroux, Province of Liège.
- Le Bouchat Oreille: a guesthouse in Yvoir© Le Bouchat OreilleYvoir
Le Bouchat Oreille: a guesthouse in YvoirLe Bouchat Oreille is a guesthouse with 4 bedrooms in Yvoir, fit to host up to 8 guests.
- Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in Mons© Table et Chambre particulièreMons
Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in MonsStéphanie and Julien, both passionate about gastronomy, opened La Table et Chambre Particulière to share their love of refined food and hospitality.
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur© Villa BalatNamur
La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in NamurLa Villa Balat features 3 superb, quality guest rooms. This house, one of the most beautiful ones in Namur, is located in the Jambes area, at the junction of the Meuse and Sambre river. Stunning views on the citadel and the Walloon parliament guaranteed!
- Sur le Tige: a B&B in Hamois© Sur la TigeHamois
Sur le Tige: a B&B in HamoisSur le Tige is a delightful B&B in Hamois awarded 3 épis for its quality. Guests staying in its comfortable, relaxing room also have access to the sauna and jacuzzi.