Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'Eole© WBT - Denis ErroyauxQuévy-le-Grand
Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'EoleDomaine du Chant d'Eole is a Walloon vineyard in Quévy-le-Grand, a charming village in the countryside of Mons.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© WBT - Vincent FeroozPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- ÔÔ Paradis des Sens perfume workshops in Walcourt© Parfumerie ÔÔ Paradis des SensWalcourt
ÔÔ Paradis des Sens perfume workshops in WalcourtÔÔ Paradis des Sens will awaken your senses through unexpected immersive experiences in Walcourt.
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© JennyKiss.beFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, Wallonia© Château de Bioul - Olivier PolletAnhée
Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, WalloniaThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near Sprimont© WBT - Candice LaurentSprimont
Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near SprimontIn Fraiture, a picturesque village located near Sprimont, Myriam and Marc Lamy offer you a guided tour of their duck farm.
- Belgium Peak Beer Brewery | Walks and tastings in Sourbrodt© Belgium Peak BeerWaimes
Belgium Peak Beer Brewery | Walks and tastings in SourbrodtLocated at the culminating point in Belgium, right by the Signal de Botrange, the Belgium Peak Beer brewery makes a range of beers inspired by the region and uses the Hautes Fagnes water. The site enjoys a stunning view.
- Brasserie De Ranke in Dottignies© Bruno BosiloDottignies
Brasserie De Ranke in DottigniesThe craft brewery De Ranke in Dottignies is famous for the complexity in flavour of its high fermented beers.
- The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx© CGT - Arnaud SiquetLe Roeulx
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le RoeulxWelcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
- Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)© LDV ProductionAye (Marche-en-Famenne)
Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)Located near Marche-en-Famenne, the Comptoir Forestier is an exceptional site dedicated to preserving and regenerating woodlands, trees being the green gold of Wallonia.
- Brasserie de la Clochette in Etalle© Frederic DEHARREÉtalle
Brasserie de la Clochette in EtalleThis young brewery invites you to discover its history and how its famous beer is brewed.
- Brasserie Millevertus, an artisanal brewery© Brasserie Artisanale MillevertusBreuvanne
Brasserie Millevertus, an artisanal breweryIs there a better place than the Gaume, along the Semois to build a brewery? Come and visit the new Brasserie Millevertus to see for yourself.
- Brasserie de Brunehaut© Erik VerdonckBrunehaut
Brasserie de BrunehautThis brewery combines the traditional in bottle refermentation with modern production techniques.
- The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in Ambly© CGT - Arnaud SiquetAmbly
The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in AmblyStop by the Saint-Monon brewery in Ambly and try Pierre Jacob's craft beers: he is the youngest brewer in Wallonia! White, lager, amber, ale - there is one
- Chocolaterie Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in Chastrès© WBT - Christophe VandercamWalcourt
Chocolaterie Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in ChastrèsChocolaterie Vanlieff has been delighting chocolate lovers since 1988. Its chocolatiers are always busy developing or refining recipes for exquisite pralines, slabs, chocolate figurines... No industrial machine here: it's all about craftsmanship and edible art of an exquisite quality.
- Mobic SA: an innovating company© MobicAywaille
Mobic SA: an innovating companyMobic SA, located in Liège, is an innovating company specialised in timber frames.
- The Brasserie de l'Elfique© Brasserie ElfiqueAywaille
The Brasserie de l'ElfiqueIn Aywaille, a village where many legends mention elves, the brasserie de l'Elfique will delight you with its selection of craft beer.
- Reul Frères: bespoke furniture© Christian CharlierEupen
Reul Frères: bespoke furniture
- Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factory© Jeff BaucheBertrix
Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factoryConpalux, a company specialised in the subcontracting of cosmetics.
- DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in Jumet© WBT - Candice LaurentJumet
DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in JumetPeket, ratafia, rum, liqueurs, apéritifs, digestif are very much loved for the touch of cheerfulness they bring to a meal. DD Spiritueux, an artisanal distillery in Jumet, invites you to learn how these spirits are made. The visit will of course conclude with a delicious tasting. A fantastic tasting rich in discoveries
- Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in Genappe© WBT - Denis ErroyauxVieux-Genappe
Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in GenappeThe Apéros de Philomène in Genappe invites you to discover local products that have delighted thousands of consumers for over 20 years.
- La Brasserie Léopold 7 (Couthuin)© Brasserie Leopold7Couthuin
La Brasserie Léopold 7 (Couthuin)Discover the Brasserie Léopold 7 in Couthuin (Liège region) and its delicious beers.
- Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in Houffalize© WBT - Candice LaurentHouffalize
Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in HouffalizeThe Fontaine chocolate factory, named after Vincent Fontaine, is a small family business in Houffalize, in the Ardenne.
- Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in Vielsalm© WBT - Candice LaurentVielsalm
Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in VielsalmLocated at Mont-le-Soie near Vielsalm, the Centre européen du Cheval is a real reference in the equine sector, both in Belgium and internationally.
- Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig Museum© SPRL - Hartman & FilsVaux-sur-Sûre
Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig MuseumLocated in Vaux-sur-Sûre (Ardenne), Hartman has been specialising for a few generations in pork cutting and boning.
- The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-Chevigny© Brasserie des TchetsLibramont-Chevigny
The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-ChevignyThe Brasserie des Tchèts is a young cooperative in the sweet village of Neuvilliers, near Libramont-Chevigny. It was born of 8 friends' passion for beer...
- Jardin des Enchanteurs | Chenois© Servimur - J-N WagnerVirton
Jardin des Enchanteurs | ChenoisThe Jardin des mûres, in the Province of Luxembourg, produces blackberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants which are then used to make fruit wines, cordials, vinegar and sauces.
- The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much more© WBT - Caroline RaseBertrix
The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much moreThis sheepfold, in the province of Luxembourg, invites you to meet its Belgian ewes, its range of products made on site and, why not stay for the night?
- The Agaises vineyard and its sparkling wines (Estinnes)© Marjorie HaurezHaulchin
The Agaises vineyard and its sparkling wines (Estinnes)Make sure to add the Agaises vineyard on your map when planning your road trip in Wallonia. This estate - the largest in Belgium - produces fantastic sparkling wines.
- The Biercée distillery in Ragnies, famous for its eaux-de-vie and liqueurs© Distillerie de BiercéeRagnies
The Biercée distillery in Ragnies, famous for its eaux-de-vie and liqueursVisit the Biercée distillery to learn some of its secrets - like how 10 kg of fresh fruit become a bottle of Eau de Villée...
- Eytelia: discover the benefits of organic food supplements in Courcelles© Eytalia.euCourcelles
Eytelia: discover the benefits of organic food supplements in CourcellesEytelia, the world leader in organic silica-based products, open the doors of its company in Courcelles: a rare opportunity to step into a production lab in Wallonia.
- Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stone© Scierie des Carrières de MaffleAth
Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stoneFor 125 years, the Scierie des Carrières de Maffle has been working Belgian Blue stone from the Soignies Quarries to make stunning architectural pieces (chimneys, letterboxes, stairs...). Why not stop by to see the stonecutters at work?
- Quai 10 (Charleroi)© Quai10Charleroi
Quai 10 (Charleroi)Quai 10, in Charleroi, is dedicated to interactive and animated pictures. The site brings together contemporary images, cinema and video games. The idea? Offer a space designed for a wide audience to exchange and reflect on visual effects.
- L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in Bastogne© L'Atelier du Vieux MarronnierBastogne
L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in BastogneL’Atelier du Vieux Marronnier is a custom framing workshop (pictures, paintings, comic book pages...) in Bastogne, in the province of Luxembourg. Worth a visit!
- The Jandrain-Jandrenouille breweryJandrain-Jandrenouille
The Jandrain-Jandrenouille breweryThe Jandrain-Jandrenouille brewery, set in a typical farm of the Walloon Brabant province, focuses not only on a short circuit (local or Belgian malts, water from the village) but also on green energy.
- The Brasserie Caracole in Falmignoul© CGT - Arnaud SiquetFalmignoul
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- The Brasserie Saint-Lazare© Brasserie Saint-LazareMons
The Brasserie Saint-LazareThe Brasserie Saint-Lazare specialises in bespoke beer... Come and discover the brewery in Mons how the magic happens.
- Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne ham© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxMontenau
Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne hamMontenauer Schinkenräucherei invites you to a free visit of their infrastructure to see how the famous Ardenne ham is made - from start to finish.
- Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in Herstal© Li Botike di LidjeLiège
Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in HerstalThe link between the famous emperor and chocolate? Stop by the Charlemagne chocolate shop in Herstal: the answer may very well lay in a box of pralines.
- La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)© LDV ProductionBouffioulx
La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)Nestled in a farm, at the heart of the village of Bouffioulx,the Dubois pottery reveals to visitors the skills of creating glazed pieces from the local sandstone (internationally famous), an art which started in medieval times in this region andis still kept alive.
- Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refinery© LDV ProductionWanze
Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refineryTrick question: what do wheat and beetroot have in common? Find the answer by visiting BioWanze, the first producer of bioethanol in Belgium.
- Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)© Adrien Pestiaux, Cidrerie du CondrozHavelange
Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade C
- The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxWaterloo
The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm, in Waterloo, is home to a museum and a microbrewery. This historical location served as a surgical hospital for the British and Allied troops during the famous battle.
- Carrière Briot: blue stone cutters in Namur© LDV ProductionSaint-Servais
Carrière Briot: blue stone cutters in NamurBriot, located near Namur, is a company specialising in cutting Soignies blue stone, Meuse limestone and Longpré stone: stop by to discover this fascinating trade and visit the quarry.
- ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)© ANPI AsblOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Walloon Brabant region), the ANPI (Association Nationale de la Protection contre l’Incendie et l’Intrusion or National Association for the protection against fires and intrusions) promotes measures and techniques to avoid such risks.