Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Breeding (4) Apply Breeding filter
- Construction (5) Apply Construction filter
- Craft(s) (63) Apply Craft(s) filter
- Culture (1) Apply Culture filter
- Energy (1) Apply Energy filter
- Environment (3) Apply Environment filter
- Food (70) Apply Food filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Industry (5) Apply Industry filter
- Nature (3) Apply Nature filter
- Service & Advice (1) Apply Service & Advice filter
- Sport (1) Apply Sport filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© Brasserie DubuissonPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- Visit'Entreprise| L'atelier ÔÔ Paradis des Sens à Walcourt© ÔÔ Paradis des SensWalcourt
Visit'Entreprise| L'atelier ÔÔ Paradis des Sens à WalcourtÔÔ Paradis des Sens will awaken your senses through unexpected immersive experiences in Walcourt.
- Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visit© Conserverie et Moutarderie belgeEynatten
Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visitCreated in 1953, the Conserverie et Moutarderie Belge offers a wide range of products: mustards, sauces and even dishes.
- Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, Wallonia© Château de Bioul - Olivier PolletAnhée
Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, WalloniaThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragrance© ÔÔ ParfumsPhilippeville
ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragranceÔÔ Parfums, based in the province of Namur, invites to discover the world of master perfumers. Visitors joining the workshop will learn to make a unique fragrance reflecting their personality. Quite an exclusive experience!
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne ham© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxMontenau
Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne hamMontenauer Schinkenräucherei invites you to a free visit of their infrastructure to see how the famous Ardenne ham is made - from start to finish.
- Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visit© Safran de Patr'ann Patrick RolainProfondeville
Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visitLe Safran de Patr’Ann is a safranière, a saffron farm. Come to Profondeville in the province of Namur to meet the owners and take a guided tour.
- Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near Sprimont© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSprimont
Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near SprimontIn Fraiture, a picturesque village located near Sprimont, Myriam and Marc Lamy offer you a guided tour of their duck farm.
- The Domaine du Chapitre: a wine estate in Nivelles© Bertrand HautierNivelles
The Domaine du Chapitre: a wine estate in NivellesThe Hautier family welcomes visitors in their vineyard, in Nivelles: a fantastic opportunity to taste the wines produced at the Domaine du Chapitre.
- Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visit© WBT - Arnaud SiquetCiney
Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visitThis nursery specialising in fruit, decorative and large trees can be found near Ciney, in the Province of Namur.
- Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refinery© LDV ProductionWanze
Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refineryTrick question: what do wheat and beetroot have in common? Find the answer by visiting BioWanze, the first producer of bioethanol in Belgium.
- Munaut: a fascinating orchard and apple press in the Gaume region© MunautVirton
Munaut: a fascinating orchard and apple press in the Gaume regionMunaut, with its orchard and apple press, was created in Virton (Gaume) beginning of the 20th century and remains family-managed.
- The Brasserie Caracole in Falmignoul© CGT - Arnaud SiquetFalmignoul
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- La Manufacture Urbaine à Charleroi© CAFEIN AgencyCharleroi
La Manufacture Urbaine à CharleroiYou are expected at the Manufacture Urbaine, a brand new place opened since spring 2017 in the heart of Charleroi, on the banks of the Sambre.
- Grain D'Orge brewery in Hombourg© Brasserie Grain d'OrgeHombourg
Grain D'Orge brewery in HombourgLocated in the village of Hombourg in the province of Liège, the Grain d'Orge brasserie specialises in exclusive beer.
- Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)© LDV ProductionAye (Marche-en-Famenne)
Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)Located near Marche-en-Famenne, the Comptoir Forestier is an exceptional site dedicated to preserving and regenerating woodlands, trees being the green gold of Wallonia.
- Visit Le Fond de la Biche, an art workshop near Charleroi© LDV ProductionGoutroux
Visit Le Fond de la Biche, an art workshop near CharleroiLe Fond de la Biche, well isolated from the world, is the perfect place to celebrate creativity. No wonder that artist Geneviève Vanstrade set up her workshop and art (gallery) carriage there...
- Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stone© Scierie des Carrières de MaffleAth
Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stoneFor 125 years, the Scierie des Carrières de Maffle has been working Belgian Blue stone from the Soignies Quarries to make stunning architectural pieces (chimneys, letterboxes, stairs...). Why not stop by to see the stonecutters at work?
- Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)© Adrien Pestiaux, Cidrerie du CondrozHavelange
Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade C
- Jardin des Enchanteurs | Chenois© Servimur - J-N WagnerVirton
Jardin des Enchanteurs | ChenoisThe Jardin des mûres, in the Province of Luxembourg, produces blackberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants which are then used to make fruit wines, cordials, vinegar and sauces.
- Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-Fammene© LDV ProductionMarche-en-Famenne
Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-FammeneGuilmin, in Marche-en-Famenne, is a family business specialised in preparing paint for building trades.
- Cristal Discovery at the Château du Val Saint Lambert (Seraing)© Cristal DiscoverySeraing
Cristal Discovery at the Château du Val Saint Lambert (Seraing)Come and discover the secular history of the Val Saint Lambert site, as well as the glass work techniques used in the old Cistercian abbey.
- The Brasserie de la Lienne in Lierneux© zythologie.netLierneux
The Brasserie de la Lienne in LierneuxThe Brasserie de la Lienne, located in the Belgian Ardenne, in Lierneux, serves an exceptional beer. One of the most beautiful regions of the country...
- L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in Bastogne© L'Atelier du Vieux MarronnierBastogne
L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in BastogneL’Atelier du Vieux Marronnier is a custom framing workshop (pictures, paintings, comic book pages...) in Bastogne, in the province of Luxembourg. Worth a visit!
- La Brasserie Léopold 7 (Couthuin)© Brasserie Leopold7Couthuin
La Brasserie Léopold 7 (Couthuin)Discover the Brasserie Léopold 7 in Couthuin (Liège region) and its delicious beers.
- Pipaix' steam powered brewery© WBT Bernard BoccaraPipaix
Pipaix' steam powered breweryTake a journey to the 19th century by visiting the last steam powered brewery in the world at Leuze-en-Hainaut, in the region of Tournai.
- Brasserie artisanale de Rulles© Frédéric Bekaert - FdBRulles
Brasserie artisanale de RullesAt the heart of the Semois valley, between Neufchâteau and Arlon, the Brasserie artisanale de Rulles reveals the secrets of its recipe to visitors.
- Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in Libramont© InterblocsLibramont-Chevigny
Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in LibramontInterblocs, located in Libramont, specialises in concrete products for both individuals and companies.
- Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factory© Jeff BaucheBertrix
Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factoryConpalux, a company specialised in the subcontracting of cosmetics.
- Etienne Barras (printing company)© LDV ProductionPaliseul
Etienne Barras (printing company)Etienne Barras invites you to discover their infrastructures in Paliseuls, near Libramont and learn about the printing trade.
- Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon Brabant© Anne REMY - " fusion de l'argent atelier JUST'IN JEWELS"Ramillies
Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon BrabantLocated in Mont-Saint-André (Walloon Brabant), Just’in Jewels is an artisanal jewellery designing and making silver pieces with or without gemstones.
- ChanvrEco: a pioneer in eco-construction© Chanvre & Co SPRLNandrin
ChanvrEco: a pioneer in eco-constructionVisit ChanvrEco to learn how hemp is grown and used. This company, created in 2007, is a real pioneer in that field in Belgium and develops alternative uses of that plant such as concrete made from lime and hemp as a nature-friendly insulator.
- RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near Liège© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSeraing
RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near LiègeRECMA Groupe is an innovative company when it comes to social economy. Located in Seraing (Liège), it focuses on socio-professional integration of individuals with specific difficulties.
- The Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in Namur© Domaine du Ry d'ArgentBovesse
The Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in NamurCome and discover the Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in Namur: a fantastic opportunity to learn how grapes are turned into wine, visit the cellar and taste "new style" nectars.
- Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in Florenville© WBT - David SamynFlorenville
Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in FlorenvilleStep into Edouard Bechoux's artisanal chocolate shop to discover a fascinating selection of flavours and a welcoming tasting room. Foodies will delight in making their own chocolate treats or simply by visiting the kitchens. In Florenville, in the province of the Belgian Luxembourg.
- The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx© Brasserie St-FeuillienLe Roeulx
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le RoeulxWelcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
- Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in Achêne© WBT - Arnaud SiquetCiney
Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in AchêneSituated in the province of Namur, this mustard factory & its museum reveal the secrets of the Imperial Mustard created in 1926 by François Bister.
- The Jandrain-Jandrenouille breweryJandrain-Jandrenouille
The Jandrain-Jandrenouille breweryThe Jandrain-Jandrenouille brewery, set in a typical farm of the Walloon Brabant province, focuses not only on a short circuit (local or Belgian malts, water from the village) but also on green energy.
- Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makers© Olivier Rayp Bilande FlorennesAnthée
Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makersLes Lutins, less than a 15 mn drive from Dinant, is a delightful parlour offering homemade ice-cream. Denis Kairet, named best artisan ice cream maker in 2016, and his wife offer a real feast for senses.
- Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cutters© Franz GUYOTMerbes-le-Château
Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cuttersGerardin-Ducharneux, near Thuin, opens its workshop to visitors to present the stone cutting trade.
- Mobic SA: an innovating company© MobicAywaille
Mobic SA: an innovating companyMobic SA, located in Liège, is an innovating company specialised in timber frames.
- Techniques et Valorisation du Bois: learn all about the wood trade© TVB saBastogne
Techniques et Valorisation du Bois: learn all about the wood tradeTechniques et Valorisation du Bois (TVB S.A), based in Bastogne (Ardenne), specialises in building wooden structures for play areas, residential or industrial building as well as wood engraving.
- The Brasserie du Renard© Brasserie du Renard - Sébastien VlaminckGrez-Doiceau
The Brasserie du RenardThis microbrewery, based in Grez-Doiceau produces artisanal beers using distinctive ingredients such as spice or fresh fruit.
- Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in Vielsalm© WBT - Arnaud SiquetVielsalm
Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in VielsalmLocated at Mont-le-Soie near Vielsalm, the Centre européen du Cheval is a real reference in the equine sector, both in Belgium and internationally.