Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© Brasserie DubuissonPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visit© Conserverie et Moutarderie belgeEynatten
Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visitCreated in 1953, the Conserverie et Moutarderie Belge offers a wide range of products: mustards, sauces and even dishes.
- Visit'Entreprise| L'atelier ÔÔ Paradis des Sens à Walcourt© ÔÔ Paradis des SensWalcourt
Visit'Entreprise| L'atelier ÔÔ Paradis des Sens à WalcourtÔÔ Paradis des Sens will awaken your senses through unexpected immersive experiences in Walcourt.
- ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragrance© ÔÔ ParfumsPhilippeville
ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragranceÔÔ Parfums, based in the province of Namur, invites to discover the world of master perfumers. Visitors joining the workshop will learn to make a unique fragrance reflecting their personality. Quite an exclusive experience!
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in Achêne© LDV ProductionAchêne
Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in AchêneSituated in the province of Namur, this mustard factory & its museum reveal the secrets of the Imperial Mustard created in 1926 by François Bister.
- Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, Wallonia© Château de Bioul - Olivier PolletBioul
Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, WalloniaThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)© Adrien Pestiaux, Cidrerie du CondrozHavelange
Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade C
- Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in Liège© Michaël RADILiège
Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in LiègeIn the heart of Liège, at the feet of the Montagne de Bueren, awaits the Brasserie C, a brewery dedicated to the delights of the terroir of Wallonia and reg
- Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stone© Scierie des Carrières de MaffleAth
Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stoneFor 125 years, the Scierie des Carrières de Maffle has been working Belgian Blue stone from the Soignies Quarries to make stunning architectural pieces (chimneys, letterboxes, stairs...). Why not stop by to see the stonecutters at work?
- Visit Le Fond de la Biche, an art workshop near Charleroi© LDV ProductionGoutroux
Visit Le Fond de la Biche, an art workshop near CharleroiLe Fond de la Biche, well isolated from the world, is the perfect place to celebrate creativity. No wonder that artist Geneviève Vanstrade set up her workshop and art (gallery) carriage there...
- Belgium Peak Beer - Visit'Entreprise in Sourbrodt© Belgium Peak BeerWaimes
Belgium Peak Beer - Visit'Entreprise in SourbrodtLocated at the culminating point in Belgium, right by the Signal de Botrange, the Belgium Peak Beer brewery makes a range of beers inspired by the region and uses the Hautes Fagnes water. The site enjoys a stunning view.
- Serviplast (Ardenne)© WBT - Candice LaurentBastogne
Serviplast (Ardenne)Serviplast, created over 40 years ago, employs over 157 persons, 2 thirds having handicaps. The quality of their work is fully recognised in the province of Luxembourg.
- The Brasserie de l'Elfique© Brasserie ElfiqueAywaille
The Brasserie de l'ElfiqueIn Aywaille, a village where many legends mention elves, the brasserie de l'Elfique will delight you with its selection of craft beer.
- The Brasserie Lupulus, a traditional brwery in Bovigny© Brasserie LupulusBovigny
The Brasserie Lupulus, a traditional brwery in Bovigny5 km from the Luxembourg border, the Lupulus brewery makes a lager named after the company, brewed traditionally.
- The wines and elixirs of Franchimont© Vins et élixirs de FranchimontTheux
The wines and elixirs of FranchimontCome and taste the star products of Theux, choose between a fruity wine "La Fleur de Franchimont", mead or other spirits.
- La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)© LDV ProductionBouffioulx
La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)Nestled in a farm, at the heart of the village of Bouffioulx,the Dubois pottery reveals to visitors the skills of creating glazed pieces from the local sandstone (internationally famous), an art which started in medieval times in this region andis still kept alive.
- Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'Eole© Domaine du Chant d'EoleQuévy-le-Grand
Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'EoleDomaine du Chant d'Eole is a Walloon vineyard in Quévy-le-Grand, a charming village in the countryside of Mons.
- The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in Ambly© Brasserie Saint-MononAmbly
The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in AmblyStop by the Saint-Monon brewery in Ambly and try Pierre Jacob's craft beers: he is the youngest brewer in Wallonia! White, lager, amber, ale - there is one
- Guy Delforge's perfume workshop at the Citadel of Namur© L'atelier de Parfumerie Guy DelforgeNamur
Guy Delforge's perfume workshop at the Citadel of NamurGuy Delforge's perfume shop, at the very heart of the Citadel of Namur, offers a fascinating underground experience. This unique trail in Wallonia reveals the many steps necessary to make a fragrance. The artist, rewarded many times for its talent, wanted to share his passion through this guided tour.
- Grain D'Orge brewery in Hombourg© Brasserie Grain d'OrgeHombourg
Grain D'Orge brewery in HombourgLocated in the village of Hombourg in the province of Liège, the Grain d'Orge brasserie specialises in exclusive beer.
- Brasserie Artisanale Invictus (Louette-Saint-Pierre)© Brasserie InvictusLouette-Saint-Pierre
Brasserie Artisanale Invictus (Louette-Saint-Pierre)Located in the stunning setting of the Croix-Scaille forest, Brasserie Artisanale Invictus opens visitors warmly.
- Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon Brabant© Anne REMY - " fusion de l'argent atelier JUST'IN JEWELS"Ramillies
Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon BrabantLocated in Mont-Saint-André (Walloon Brabant), Just’in Jewels is an artisanal jewellery designing and making silver pieces with or without gemstones.
- Chocolaterie Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in Chastrès© WBT - Candice LaurentWalcourt
Chocolaterie Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in ChastrèsChocolaterie Vanlieff has been delighting chocolate lovers since 1988. Its chocolatiers are always busy developing or refining recipes for exquisite pralines, slabs, chocolate figurines... No industrial machine here: it's all about craftsmanship and edible art of an exquisite quality.
- DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in Jumet© WBT - Candice LaurentJumet
DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in JumetPeket, ratafia, rum, liqueurs, apéritifs, digestif are very much loved for the touch of cheerfulness they bring to a meal. DD Spiritueux, an artisanal distillery in Jumet, invites you to learn how these spirits are made. The visit will of course conclude with a delicious tasting. A fantastic tasting rich in discoveries
- Quai 10 (Charleroi)© Quai10Charleroi
Quai 10 (Charleroi)Quai 10, in Charleroi, is dedicated to interactive and animated pictures. The site brings together contemporary images, cinema and video games. The idea? Offer a space designed for a wide audience to exchange and reflect on visual effects.
- Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cutters© Franz GUYOTMerbes-le-Château
Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cuttersGerardin-Ducharneux, near Thuin, opens its workshop to visitors to present the stone cutting trade.
- The Gen Goulf brewery (Villers-devant-Orval)© WBT - Candice LaurentVillers-devant-Orval
The Gen Goulf brewery (Villers-devant-Orval)Welcome to Villers-devant-Orval, famous for the Orval Abbey and its patron, Saint Gangolf: the inspiration for the Gen Goulf brewery and its craft beer.
- Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visit© WBT - Candice LaurentCiney
Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visitThis nursery specialising in fruit, decorative and large trees can be found near Ciney, in the Province of Namur.
- Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-Fammene© LDV ProductionMarche-en-Famenne
Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-FammeneGuilmin, in Marche-en-Famenne, is a family business specialised in preparing paint for building trades.
- Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factory© Jeff BaucheBertrix
Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factoryConpalux, a company specialised in the subcontracting of cosmetics.
- Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in Vielsalm© WBT - Candice LaurentVielsalm
Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in VielsalmLocated at Mont-le-Soie near Vielsalm, the Centre européen du Cheval is a real reference in the equine sector, both in Belgium and internationally.
- Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in Houffalize© WBT - Candice LaurentHouffalize
Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in HouffalizeThe Fontaine chocolate factory, named after Vincent Fontaine, is a small family business in Houffalize, in the Ardenne.
- Brasserie Deseveaux© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxBoussu
Brasserie DeseveauxIn the heart of the Hanneton valley, the Brasserie Deseveaux presents its range of craft beer brewed with a little twist.
- Brasserie De Ranke in Dottignies© Bruno BosiloDottignies
Brasserie De Ranke in DottigniesThe craft brewery De Ranke in Dottignies is famous for the complexity in flavour of its high fermented beers.
- Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in Florenville© WBT - David SamynFlorenville
Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in FlorenvilleStep into Edouard Bechoux's artisanal chocolate shop to discover a fascinating selection of flavours and a welcoming tasting room. Foodies will delight in making their own chocolate treats or simply by visiting the kitchens. In Florenville, in the province of the Belgian Luxembourg.
- Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig Museum© SPRL - Hartman & FilsVaux-sur-Sûre
Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig MuseumLocated in Vaux-sur-Sûre (Ardenne), Hartman has been specialising for a few generations in pork cutting and boning.
- Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visit© Safran de Patr'ann Patrick RolainProfondeville
Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visitLe Safran de Patr’Ann is a safranière, a saffron farm. Come to Profondeville in the province of Namur to meet the owners and take a guided tour.
- The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much more© WBT - Caroline RaseBertrix
The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much moreThis sheepfold, in the province of Luxembourg, invites you to meet its Belgian ewes, its range of products made on site and, why not stay for the night?
- Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the Ardenne© Aérodrome de Saint-HubertSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the ArdenneThe Saint-Hubert airfield is a recreational infrastructure in the province of Luxembourg, at the heart of the Ardenne woodlands, between the Ourthe, Semois
- La Manufacture Urbaine à Charleroi© CAFEIN AgencyCharleroi
La Manufacture Urbaine à CharleroiYou are expected at the Manufacture Urbaine, a brand new place opened since spring 2017 in the heart of Charleroi, on the banks of the Sambre.
- Jardin des Enchanteurs | Chenois© Servimur - J-N WagnerVirton
Jardin des Enchanteurs | ChenoisThe Jardin des mûres, in the Province of Luxembourg, produces blackberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants which are then used to make fruit wines, cordials, vinegar and sauces.
- The Brasserie de Marsinne (Couthuin)© WBT - Candice LaurentCouthuin
The Brasserie de Marsinne (Couthuin)Discover the Brasserie de Marsinne in Couthuin (Liège region) and its delicious beers.
- The Brasserie Caracole in Falmignoul© CGT - Arnaud SiquetFalmignoul
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- Brasserie artisanale de Rulles© Frédéric Bekaert - FdBRulles
Brasserie artisanale de RullesAt the heart of the Semois valley, between Neufchâteau and Arlon, the Brasserie artisanale de Rulles reveals the secrets of its recipe to visitors.