- Adventure park
- Sport and relaxation
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
Fun, comfortable, stable, 100 ecological: quad bikes are all-terrain vehicles on four wheels accessible to all. Perfect for an outdoor adventure with friends, colleagues or family.
The Ourthe, flowing by the site, is a wonderful invite to enjoy:
- Kayaking down the Ourthe: 8 km itinerary between La Roche-en-Ardenne and Jupille-sur-Ourthe
- Rafting: weather/level of the water permitting. Equipment (lifejacket, protective clothing, waterproof barrel included)
On the other side of the river can be found 50 metres high rocks, surrounded by woodlands. Perfect for thrill seekers!
- 3 h itineraries (ropes, via ferrata, zip wire, death ride)
- Bespoke 6 h itineraries (ropes over water and rocks, via ferrata, zip wire, death ride, abseiling...)
- Quadbikes: all-terrain four-wheelers for a memorable adventure
- Caving with a certified guide
- Lasergame for virtual fights
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Animation - Bike hire
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Car parking - Parking
Pets not allowed