- Water attraction
- Sport and relaxation
- Adventure sports
- Watersports or sailing
The Spin Leisure Park is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
Set on the Féronval lake in Belgium, the Spin Cablepark is the first waterski lift in the world to be powered by solar energy.
What exactly is the Spin Leisure Park?
- A silent and environmentally friendly installation for nautical sports, wakeboarding, wakeskating and kneeboarding
- A 680 m cable actioned by a solar-powered electric engine
- A team of passionate professionals to help you
- A fantastic leisure centre: beach volley, petanque, slackline, snack bar and terrace
- Material at your disposal: life jacket, skis, kneeboards
Need a few more details?
- Wakeboarding is the water equivalent of snowboarding
- Wakeskating is the water equivalent of skateboarding
- Kneeboarding is the equivalent of water skiing but kneeling on a board rather than standing, easy for beginners to handle.
Why not stay a little longer? The Sleep'n Spin is a simple ecological and cheap accommodation for 2 to 24 persons by the lake. Perfect for a weekend with friends or a family party...
New: Escape games now available throughout the year, booking is mandatory.
Closed on 31/03/2023
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-10% off access to the large water ski lift
From Sunday 31 July 2022 to Sunday 31 December 2023
Offer available until 31/12/2023 depending on opening hours and on presentation of your VISITWallonia.be Pass. Not valid on equipment rental.
Bar - Barbecue - Shop - Parking - Restaurant