Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Type d'attraction et d'activité
- MUDIA, a didactic art museum in Redu© MUDIA - Vassily Kandinsky, Les arabes, 1909Redu
MUDIA, a didactic art museum in ReduMark the date in your agenda! The museum MUDIA, featuring over 300 pieces from the Renaissance to the contemporary era, will open its doors in Redu (Province of Luxembourg) in September. Be prepared to see art from a different angle in Wallonia.
- Verdur: the oldest free festival in Wallonia© festival VERDURJune 2023Namur
Verdur: the oldest free festival in Wallonia
- Le Phare | A museum complex in Andenne© Ville d’AndenneAndenne
Le Phare | A museum complex in AndenneLe Phare, a new museum space in Andenne, offers an interactive journey through history... Children and adults alike will enjoy travelling through eras thanks to the modern, playful presentation of the galleries.
- L Museum: Louvain-La-Neuve's university museum© Aurore DelsoirOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
L Museum: Louvain-La-Neuve's university museumLocated Place des Sciences, Louvain-la-Neuve's university museum or L Museum, invites you to discover its rich interdisciplinary collections. This new cultural and art space has found its home in the former Science and Technology Library, at the very heart of the student district.
- Prenez l'Air (Get some fresh air) | A festive day at the Folon Foundation© Fondation Folon 2018May 2023La Hulpe
Prenez l'Air (Get some fresh air) | A festive day at the Folon Foundation
- Museum of Photography | Charleroi© WBT - Denis ErroyauxMont-sur-Marchienne
Museum of Photography | CharleroiThe Museum of Photography in Charleroi is the most important photography museum in Europe. It features permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- The Glass Museum at the Bois du Cazier© Ville de CharleroiMarcinelle
The Glass Museum at the Bois du CazierThe Glass Museum, at the Bois du Cazier in Marcinelle, retraces five thousand years of art, history and technology.
- Mons Artothèque Mons: discover what happens in museums backstage© ArtothèqueMons
Mons Artothèque Mons: discover what happens in museums backstageThe Arthothèque reveals the hidden life of no less than 50,000 artworks, their renovations, the way they are stored and protected when not on show to the public.
- The Musée de la Boverie: fine arts and exhibitions in Liège© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLiège
The Musée de la Boverie: fine arts and exhibitions in LiègeVisit La Boverie, an iconic cultural site in Liège: both an art museum and an international exhibition space.
- Folon Foundation: a museum and exhibitions at the Château de La Hulpe© WBT - JP RemyLa Hulpe
Folon Foundation: a museum and exhibitions at the Château de La HulpeBelgian artist Folon presents over 500 art works in the the Castle of La Hulpe's farm, just 20 minutes from Brussels,
- La Spirale: Natoye Centre for Arts and Crafts© La SpiraleNatoye
La Spirale: Natoye Centre for Arts and CraftsThis unique art centre presents all along the year, the work of 30 local artists and artisans working wood, metal clay, stone... as well as exhibitions on a wide variety of themes.
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Le CID au Grand-Hornu | Centre d'Innovation et de Design© SPW - Patrimoine - photo Guy FocantHornu
Le CID au Grand-Hornu | Centre d'Innovation et de DesignTake a former coal mine, get it listed by UNESCO as World Heritage and you get the CID of the Grand Hornu: an innovation and design centre, featuring temporary exhibitions on design, applied art and contemporary art.
- Les Solidarités | Festivities in the citadel of Namur© WBT - Candice LaurentAugust 2023Namur
Les Solidarités | Festivities in the citadel of Namur
- Mons Museums Night© Ville de Mons / Oswald Tlr.October 2023Mons
Mons Museums Night
- BAM - Musée des Beaux-Arts in Mons© Oswald TlrMons
BAM - Musée des Beaux-Arts in MonsLe BAM, Fine Arts of Mons, is a museum to (re) discover and a space of cultural creation
- Musée Royal de Mariemont | Morlanwelz© Musée royal de MariemontMorlanwelz
Musée Royal de Mariemont | MorlanwelzOpened since 1975, set in a splendid park, the Musée royal de Mariemont features collections gathered by its founder Raoul Waroqué.
- The Centre for Engravings and Prints in La Louvière© Nalini Malani – photo Maria SalamoneLa Louvière
The Centre for Engravings and Prints in La LouvièreThe Centre for Engravings and Prints is a place for encounters, creation and research, dedicated solely to contemporary prints...
- The Keramis Ceramic Centre© KeramisLa Louvière
The Keramis Ceramic CentreDiscover the new Centre Keramis de la Louvière. A museum dedicated to ceramics and earthenware installed on the site of the factory Royal Boch ....
- The Charleroi Adventure City Safari, a new way to discover the city© Mister-CCharleroi
The Charleroi Adventure City Safari, a new way to discover the cityCharleroi was once named by a Dutch suvey "the ugliest city in the world"... To fight that reputation, a passionate citizen created an urban safari: a wonderful way to (re)discover the buildings and characters who made this post-industrial city famous.
- Art au centre | Artists invest Liege's shop windows© Art au Centre - LiègeFrom 06 October to 31 December 2022Liège
Art au centre | Artists invest Liege's shop windows
- Francofolies de Spa | A stage for all French singing artists© WBT - Christelle AnceauJuly 2023Spa
Francofolies de Spa | A stage for all French singing artists
- L'Intime Festival, created by Benoît Poelvoorde (Namur)© WBT - J. JeanmartAugust 2023Namur
L'Intime Festival, created by Benoît Poelvoorde (Namur)
- Hiking in Wallonia: follow a stunning art trail in Gesves© MT Condroz FamenneGesves13 km
Hiking in Wallonia: follow a stunning art trail in Gesves
- "Les rencontres inattendues" - Music and Philosophy in Tournai© Véronique PIPERSAugust 2023Tournai
"Les rencontres inattendues" - Music and Philosophy in Tournai
- Kosmopolite Art Tour: a street art trail in Louvain-la-Neuve© WBT Bruno DalimonteOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve4.6 km
Kosmopolite Art Tour: a street art trail in Louvain-la-Neuve
- The Rockerill: an industrial site turned into an alternative cultural space© Charleroi communication - Luc DenruyterMarchienne-au-Pont
The Rockerill: an industrial site turned into an alternative cultural spaceCharleroi decided to turn its industrial sites dating from the 19th century into fascinating artistic stages: a wonderful way to show how dynamic the city is and give the visitors a unique experience.
- A Street Art trail in Namur© WBT - Bons Baisers d'AurélieNamur
A Street Art trail in Namur
- Esperanzah Festival | Floreffe Abbey© WBT - Christelle AnceauJuly 2023Floreffe
Esperanzah Festival | Floreffe Abbey
- Charleroi comic book trail© WBT - Christophe VandercamCharleroi2 km
Charleroi comic book trail
- Famenne & Art museum | Marche-en-Famenne© WBT - Denis ErroyauxMarche-en-Famenne
Famenne & Art museum | Marche-en-FamenneSet in a superb 18th-century house, the Famenne & Art museum is a place full of memories, emotions and respect. It is located in the historical centre of Marche-en-Famenne, in the province de Luxembourg.
- Liège-Guillemins railway station© Gare de Liège-Guillemins - SNCB Holding-Eurogare - Santiago Calatrava - WBT - O. LegardienLiège
Liège-Guillemins railway stationThe Liège-Guillemins TGV railway station, a real architectural gem, was designed by the famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava.
- The Five Seasons Festival in Chaudfontaine: a unique way to discover art© Benoit CoenenChaudfontaine
The Five Seasons Festival in Chaudfontaine: a unique way to discover artThroughout the year, the Five Seasons Festival in Chaudfontaine invites artists, landscapers and botanists to turn the Park Hauster into an experimental site.
- Mons International Movie Festival© Marie VerkensMarch 2023Mons
Mons International Movie Festival
- Namur en mai | A Fairground Arts Festival© Collectif ISO 1.4 - Christophe HennuyMay 2023Namur
Namur en mai | A Fairground Arts Festival
- Chiny storytelling festival© Chiny Cité des contesJuly 2023Chiny
Chiny storytelling festival
- The Cyber Tower, in the Parc de la Boverie (Liège) can spring to life© Office du tourisme de LiègeLiège
The Cyber Tower, in the Parc de la Boverie (Liège) can spring to lifeThe cyber tower (Tour Cybernétique) was listed as a monument, part of the exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia, in 1997. A fair title given its fascinating architecture! This 52 metres high abstract sculpture is actioned by an electronic brain.
- Wittert Museum (Liège University)© Jean-Michel BourdouxLiège
Wittert Museum (Liège University)The University of Liège has in its collections over 60,000 art pieces displayed at the Wittert Museum.
- Tournai Contemporary Art Triennale© WBT - J.JEANMARTJune 2023Tournai
Tournai Contemporary Art Triennale
- Kicks festival | Théâtre L'Ancre (Charleroi)© Leslie ArtamonowFebruary 2023Charleroi
Kicks festival | Théâtre L'Ancre (Charleroi)
- A sculpture competition in Sprimont© Comité de promotion du CIP SprimontAugust 2023Sprimont
A sculpture competition in Sprimont
- The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi© Francis PourcelCharleroi3.7 km
The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi
- Liège's Micro Festival© WBT - Olivier LegardienAugust 2023Liège
Liège's Micro Festival
- IKOB - A Museum of Contemporary Art in Eupen© WBT - Candice LaurentEupen
IKOB - A Museum of Contemporary Art in EupenIn Eupen, the famous European crossroad, visitors can explore IKOB, a Museum of Contemporary Art used as an exhibition and discussion space.
- Liège Photobook Festival© Liège Photobook FestivalSeptember 2023Liège
Liège Photobook Festival
- Trinkhall Museum: an art museum in Liège© M.Thies / collection Trinkhall MuseumLiège
Trinkhall Museum: an art museum in LiègeThe Trinkhall Museum invites you, through its permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, to discover the incredible pieces created from mentally disabled artists.
- Charleroi BisARTS Festival© WBT - Morgane Vander LindenOctober 2023Charleroi
Charleroi BisARTS Festival
- KIKK Festival - celebrating the digital world in Namur© Simon FusillierOctober 2023Namur
KIKK Festival - celebrating the digital world in Namur