Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Type d'attraction et d'activité
- La Spirale: Natoye Centre for Arts and Crafts© La SpiraleNatoye
La Spirale: Natoye Centre for Arts and CraftsThis unique art centre presents all along the year, the work of 30 local artists and artisans working wood, metal clay, stone... as well as exhibitions on a wide variety of themes.
- The Centre for Engravings and Prints in La Louvière© Nalini Malani – photo Maria SalamoneLa Louvière
The Centre for Engravings and Prints in La LouvièreThe Centre for Engravings and Prints is a place for encounters, creation and research, dedicated solely to contemporary prints...
- Prenez l'Air (Get some fresh air) | A festive day at the Folon Foundation© Fondation Folon 2018May 2024La Hulpe
Prenez l'Air (Get some fresh air) | A festive day at the Folon Foundation
- The Musée de la Boverie: fine arts and exhibitions in Liège© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLiège
The Musée de la Boverie: fine arts and exhibitions in LiègeVisit La Boverie, an iconic cultural site in Liège: both an art museum and an international exhibition space.
- Musée Royal de Mariemont | Morlanwelz© Musée royal de MariemontMorlanwelz
Musée Royal de Mariemont | MorlanwelzOpened since 1975, set in a splendid park, the Musée royal de Mariemont features collections gathered by its founder Raoul Waroqué.
- L Museum: Louvain-La-Neuve's university museum© Aurore DelsoirOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
L Museum: Louvain-La-Neuve's university museumLocated Place des Sciences, Louvain-la-Neuve's university museum or L Museum, invites you to discover its rich interdisciplinary collections. This new cultural and art space has found its home in the former Science and Technology Library, at the very heart of the student district.
- Le CID au Grand-Hornu | Centre d'Innovation et de Design© SPW - Patrimoine - photo Guy FocantHornu
Le CID au Grand-Hornu | Centre d'Innovation et de DesignTake a former coal mine, get it listed by UNESCO as World Heritage and you get the CID of the Grand Hornu: an innovation and design centre, featuring temporary exhibitions on design, applied art and contemporary art.
- BAM - Musée des Beaux-Arts in Mons© Oswald TlrMons
BAM - Musée des Beaux-Arts in MonsThe BAM, Beaux-Arts de Mons, is a museum to (re) discover a cultural space with a series of annual events.
- Mons Artothèque Mons: discover what happens in museums backstage© ArtothèqueMons
Mons Artothèque Mons: discover what happens in museums backstageThe Arthothèque reveals the hidden life of no less than 50,000 artworks, their renovations, the way they are stored and protected when not on show to the public.
- KIKK Festival - celebrating the digital world in Namur© Simon FusillierOctober 2024Namur
KIKK Festival - celebrating the digital world in Namur
- Mons Museums Night© Ville de Mons / Oswald Tlr.October 2024Mons
Mons Museums Night
- MUDIA, a didactic art museum in Redu© TemporaRedu
MUDIA, a didactic art museum in ReduMark the date in your agenda! The museum MUDIA, featuring over 300 pieces from the Renaissance to the contemporary era, will open its doors in Redu (Province of Luxembourg) in September. Be prepared to see art from a different angle in Wallonia.
- The Glass Museum at the Bois du Cazier© WBT - J.P. RemyCharleroi
The Glass Museum at the Bois du CazierThe Glass Museum, at the Bois du Cazier in Marcinelle, retraces five thousand years of art, history and technology.
- Verdur: the oldest free festival in Wallonia© festival VERDURJune 2024Namur
Verdur: the oldest free festival in Wallonia
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Le Phare | A museum complex in Andenne© Ville d’AndenneAndenne
Le Phare | A museum complex in AndenneLe Phare, a new museum space in Andenne, offers an interactive journey through history... Children and adults alike will enjoy travelling through eras thanks to the modern, playful presentation of the galleries.
- Folon Foundation: a museum and exhibitions at the Château de La Hulpe© WBT - JP RemyLa Hulpe
Folon Foundation: a museum and exhibitions at the Château de La HulpeBelgian artist Folon presents over 500 art works in the the Castle of La Hulpe's farm, just 20 minutes from Brussels,
- The Keramis Ceramic Centre© KeramisLa Louvière
The Keramis Ceramic CentreDiscover the new Centre Keramis de la Louvière. A museum dedicated to ceramics and earthenware installed on the site of the factory Royal Boch ....
- Museum of Photography | Charleroi© WBT - Denis ErroyauxMont-sur-Marchienne
Museum of Photography | CharleroiThe Museum of Photography in Charleroi is the most important photography museum in Europe. It features permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- TAMAT: Tournai contemporary centre for textile arts© TAMATTournai
TAMAT: Tournai contemporary centre for textile artsThe historic town of Tournai is home to TAMAT, the Centre for Tapestry, Wall Arts and Textile Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
- Trinkhall Museum: an art museum in Liège© M.Thies / collection Trinkhall MuseumLiège
Trinkhall Museum: an art museum in LiègeThe Trinkhall Museum invites you, through its permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, to discover the incredible pieces created from mentally disabled artists.
- A Street Art trail in Namur© WBT - Bons Baisers d'AurélieNamur
A Street Art trail in Namur
- Charleroi comic book trail© WBT - Christophe VandercamCharleroi2 km
Charleroi comic book trail
- The Panorama festival and its summer picnic | Marcinelle© WBT - Olivier LegardienJune 2024Charleroi
The Panorama festival and its summer picnic | Marcinelle
- A contemporary art trail in Liège© Office du tourisme de LiègeLiège5 km
A contemporary art trail in Liège
- Hiking in Wallonia | The Sentiers d'Art in Condroz-Famenne© Asbl Vagabond’art – Pascale De VisscherCiney155 km
Hiking in Wallonia | The Sentiers d'Art in Condroz-Famenne
- L'Art dans la ville | Tournai contemporary art festival© Jan D'HondtSeptember 2024Tournai
L'Art dans la ville | Tournai contemporary art festival
- Francofolies de Spa | A stage for all French singing artists© WBT - Christelle AnceauJuly 2024Spa
Francofolies de Spa | A stage for all French singing artists
- Kicks | A festival in Charleroi© Leslie ArtamonowFebruary 2025Charleroi
Kicks | A festival in Charleroi
- Charleroi BisARTS Festival© WBT - Morgane Vander LindenOctober 2024Charleroi
Charleroi BisARTS Festival
- Cité Miroir: an exceptional cultural space in Liège© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLiège
Cité Miroir: an exceptional cultural space in LiègeLocated in the old Sauvenière basins in Liège, the Cité Miroir is a space for exhibitions, shows and cultural expression.
- Les Solidarités music festival in the citadel of Namur© WBT - Christelle AnceauAugust 2024Namur
Les Solidarités music festival in the citadel of Namur
- Chiny storytelling festival© Chiny Cité des contesJuly 2024Chiny
Chiny storytelling festival
- The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi© Francis PourcelCharleroi3.7 km
The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi
- L'Intime Festival, created by Benoît Poelvoorde (Namur)© WBT - J. JeanmartFrom 30 August to 01 September 2024Namur
L'Intime Festival, created by Benoît Poelvoorde (Namur)
- Chambres avec Vues | Parcours d'artistes à Namur© WBT - J.P. RemyFrom 16 to 24 March 2024Namur
Chambres avec Vues | Parcours d'artistes à Namur
- Kosmopolite Art Tour: a street art trail in Louvain-la-Neuve© WBT Bruno DalimonteOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve4.6 km
Kosmopolite Art Tour: a street art trail in Louvain-la-Neuve
- 5 to 10 km hikes | Street Art blooms in the city© WBT Bruno D'AlimonteCharleroi5.4 km
5 to 10 km hikes | Street Art blooms in the city
- Les Ardentes: a music festival in Liège© Office du tourisme de LiègeJuly 2024Rocourt
Les Ardentes: a music festival in Liège
- Verviers street art trail© Ville de VerviersVerviers6.6 km
Verviers street art trail
- Mons International Movie Festival© Love International Film Festival MonsFrom 08 to 16 March 2024Mons
Mons International Movie Festival
- Enghien LaSemo festival© C. Cardon - visitwapi.beJuly 2024Enghien
Enghien LaSemo festival
- Mons Street Festival | Urban arts at Maison Folie© Mars Mons arts de la scèneMay 2024Mons
Mons Street Festival | Urban arts at Maison Folie
- Tournai RAMDAM Festival: movies to shock you into thinking© Tournai Ramdam FestivalFrom 12 to 22 January 2024Tournai
Tournai RAMDAM Festival: movies to shock you into thinking
- MAC's: the Museum of Contemporary Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation© WBT - Candice LaurentHornu
MAC's: the Museum of Contemporary Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels FederationThe MAC's, or Museum of Contemporary Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, welcomes you to the UNESCO-listed Grand-Hornu mining site.
- IKOB - A Museum of Contemporary Art in Eupen© IKOBEupen
IKOB - A Museum of Contemporary Art in EupenIn Eupen, the famous European crossroad, visitors can explore IKOB, a Museum of Contemporary Art used as an exhibition and discussion space.
- Paliss'art: a street art trail in Liège© Nicolas AtetsonLiège6.5 km
Paliss'art: a street art trail in Liège
- Sart Tilman outdoor museum | Liège© photo Jean HousenLiège
Sart Tilman outdoor museum | LiègeLocated in the suburbs of Liège, the Sart-Tilman Outdoor Museum aims at bringing contemporary art and architecture closer...