- Sport and relaxation
- Spas and wellbeing
- Thermal baths
Come and relax in the Thermes de Spa, a superb complex in a valley of the Belgian Ardenne. Since July 2012, Spa and its thermal locations are listed by UNESCO.
At the top of a hill overlooking the city of Spa, visitors can indulge in thermal treatments, bringing tradition and modern well-being together.
This 800 m² space is fully dedicated to relaxation:
- steam room
- sauna (in swimsuit or in the nude)
- aqua gym
- relaxation sessions (meditation or Tibetan singing bowl)
- black or infrared light
- No children under the age of 15.
- Accessible to PRMs with an accompanying person
- Private parking (for a fee) during the opening times.
Information on opening times and prices can be found on the website.
The website present the latest deals and packages available at the Thermes de Spa.
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-10% off bath admission and 5% off à la carte treatments
Cafe - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant