Choose your country/language to continue your visit
The men and women of Gourmet Wallonia have made their passion a profession.
The natural taste of the local products, combined with the stunning Walloon landscapes, are the essential ingredients for an unforgettable day with friends, family or a group. Many craftsmen and farmers are happy for you to visit their place of work and reveal some culinary secrets. Here are the producers who have made Wallonia a gourmand’s delight from snail farmers and chocolatiers to beer brewers and whisky distillers (yes, really, the Belgian’s make whisky !)
- Bakery and pastry shop (4) Apply Bakery and pastry shop filter
- Beer (81) Apply Beer filter
- Cheeses and dairy products (24) Apply Cheeses and dairy products filter
- Chocolate and confectionery (23) Apply Chocolate and confectionery filter
- Coffee (1) Apply Coffee filter
- Fish (2) Apply Fish filter
- Fruits and fruit products (12) Apply Fruits and fruit products filter
- Honey (3) Apply Honey filter
- Ice cream (5) Apply Ice cream filter
- Meat, poultry and cured meats (10) Apply Meat, poultry and cured meats filter
- Snails (3) Apply Snails filter
- Spices, plants and aromatic herbs (3) Apply Spices, plants and aromatic herbs filter
- Vegetables (6) Apply Vegetables filter
- Wine (34) Apply Wine filter
- L'Espace Chimay: discover how Trappist beer is made© WBT - Vincent FeroozBourlers
L'Espace Chimay: discover how Trappist beer is madeL'Espace Chimay, dedicated to Chimay cheese and beer, presents the Chimay Experience, an interactive visit of the brewery. To be consumed with no moderation!
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in Malmedy© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in MalmedyLocated in the Eastern Cantons, the Brasserie de Bellevaux will introduce you to the delights of its artisanal Ardenne brews.
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© Brasserie DubuissonPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, Wallonia© Château de Bioul - Olivier PolletAnhée
Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, WalloniaThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visit© OrvalVillers-devant-Orval
Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visitFounded in 1132, Notre-Dame of Orval is one of the most remarkable Cistercian abbeys in Belgium. This historical location is still home to a bustling community of monks and even... a Trappist brewery.
- Cyril chocolat artisan chocolatier in Samrée© Cyril ChocolatSamrée
Cyril chocolat artisan chocolatier in SamréeIt's in the sweet little village of Samrée, in the heights of the La-Roche-en-Ardenne region, that Cyril, a fascinating artisan chocolatier, opened his chocolate shop. Why not stop by for a tour, learn how his creations are made and even decorate your own chocolate slab?
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- The Achouffe brewery: just follow the gnome© La ChouffeWibrin
The Achouffe brewery: just follow the gnomeFollow the red-hatted gnomes to the Achouffe Brewery, located a few kilometres from Houffalize and discover the Ardenne brewing world.
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- La Maison Darcis a chocolate shop and museum in Verviers© DarcisVerviers
La Maison Darcis a chocolate shop and museum in VerviersJean-Philippe Darcis, Belgian chocolate ambassador and pioneer of the macaron in Belgium, welcomes you in his chocolate museum in Verviers. There you will retrace the origins and history of this fantastic treat through a chocolate trail.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- The Brasserie Authentique (Blaton)© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBlaton
The Brasserie Authentique (Blaton)Visit an authentic Belgian brasserie in Blaton. All beers are brewed and bottled on the premises.
- The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxWaterloo
The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm, in Waterloo, is home to a museum and a microbrewery. This historical location served as a surgical hospital for the British and Allied troops during the famous battle.
- Chocolatier Defroidmont and its chocolate museum in Erezée© WBT - Caroline RaseErezée
Chocolatier Defroidmont and its chocolate museum in ErezéeArtisan Chocolatier Philippe Defroidmont reveals his secrets in its Durbuy and Erezée boutiques. The museum, visit and tasting promise a full chocolate experience.
- Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in Genappe© WBT - Denis ErroyauxVieux-Genappe
Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in GenappeThe Apéros de Philomène in Genappe invites you to discover local products that have delighted thousands of consumers for over 20 years.
- Brasserie Scassenes | A microbrewery in Ecaussines© WBT - Arnaud SiquetEcaussinnes
Brasserie Scassenes | A microbrewery in EcaussinesNestled in the former Ecaussines brewery, Brassrie Scässenes is known for its revolutionary beer, available as ale, amber and dark.
- Ariqua Denis | Chocolatier in Andenne© Ariqua DenisAndenne
Ariqua Denis | Chocolatier in AndenneAriqua Denis is a young, passionate chocolatier. Why not stop by his workshop in Andenne, between Namur and Liège?
- The Ferme de Goyet in Jemeppe-sur-Sambre© Ferme de GoyetJemeppe-sur-Sambre
The Ferme de Goyet in Jemeppe-sur-SambreLove quality fruit and vegetable? The Ferme de Goyet invites you to try its harvest, grown with passion.
- Smartmush mushrooms in Walhain© WBT - Arnaud SiquetWalhain
Smartmush mushrooms in WalhainSmartmush, in Walhain, invites you to discover how mushrooms are grown.
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey vineyards© Christophe WaterkeynVillers-la-Ville
Villers-la-Ville Abbey vineyardsJoin the Confrérie du vignoble de l'Abbaye de Villers for a visit of the most famous abbey in Walloon Brabant's vineyards.
- Phil’ Cuisine: delicious duck recipes in Bastogne© Phil'Cuisine - Jérôme DejeuxBastogne
Phil’ Cuisine: delicious duck recipes in BastognePhil’ Cuisine, at the heart of the Ardennes, is a family company dedicated to preparing delicious duck recipes, the artisan way: foie gras, rillettes, pâté made with Trappist Orval or Rochefort beer. These refined terroir products are sure to enchant you.
- The Delsamme farm in Strepy-Bracquegnies© La Ferme DelsammeStrépy-Bracquegnies
The Delsamme farm in Strepy-BracquegniesThe Delsamme farm is a training work centre focusing on 4 different programs, one being biodynamic cultivation.
- Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy de Rochefort Abbey© WBT-DenisErroyauxRochefort
Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy de Rochefort AbbeyA community of Trappist and Cistercian monks of strict observance live on the abbey.
- The Verger de la Chise© Ferme de la ChisePiétrebais
The Verger de la ChiseMartine, Pierre and their team are looking forward to welcoming you to the Verger de la Chise and its magnificent farm.
- Escargotière de Warnant© SPRL Escargotière - Eric FrolliWarnant
Escargotière de WarnantInterested in a playful and informative activity, curious gastronome? Go through the valley of the Molignée and its incredible escargotière in Warnant
- Chocolaterie Bressant: artisanal chocolate in Beaumont© Chocolaterie BressantBeaumont
Chocolaterie Bressant: artisanal chocolate in BeaumontThe artisanal chocolate shop Bressant, in Beaumont, offers a delicious range of chocolate creations and sweet treats, all presented in original boxes.
- The Vignoble de Sirault vineyard in Saint-Ghislain© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSaint-Ghislain
The Vignoble de Sirault vineyard in Saint-GhislainLocated near Saint-Ghiblaine, this vineyard produces terroir wines on a 3 hectares estate located along a charming village in the Province of Hainaut.
- Le Rucher du Haut-Pays à Honnelles© Pierre PauquayMeaurain (Honnelles)
Le Rucher du Haut-Pays à HonnellesDiscover the fruits of a trade, a passion, an inheritance, with the Rucher du Haut-Pays in Honnelles and its famous golden nectar.
- Golfing with the cattle at the Gerard Sart farm© Damien MalvettiSaint-André
Golfing with the cattle at the Gerard Sart farmWallonia has a fine selection of golf courses, suitable for all levels of expertise. But not everyone is comfortable with the game’s somewhat elite image, its strict rules about dress and etiquette on the course and clubhouse. The equipment and fees can be pricey too…
- Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in Liège© Michaël RADILiège
Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in LiègeIn the heart of Liège, at the feet of the Montagne de Bueren, awaits the Brasserie C, a brewery dedicated to the delights of the terroir of Wallonia and reg
- The Orzo goat dairy farm© WBT-Isabelle HubertyIzier
The Orzo goat dairy farmLocated in the village of Izier in the Ardennes, the goat house of Ozo passionately raises chamois alpine goats for 25 years.
- The Domaine de la Bouhouille vineyard in Blégny© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBlégny
The Domaine de la Bouhouille vineyard in BlégnyLocated in Saint-Remy (Blégny), Province of Liège, the Domaine de la Bouhouille specialises in natural sparkling wines, produced the traditional way.
- The Bailli Farm in Soignies© WBT - Caroline RaseSoignies
The Bailli Farm in SoigniesFerme le Bailli, highly specialized in dairy production, manufactures and refines cheeses with the fresh milk of purebred Holstein cows.
- Sainte-Hélène: an artisanal brewery in Florenville (Gaume)© Brasserie artisanale Sainte-HélèneFlorenville
Sainte-Hélène: an artisanal brewery in Florenville (Gaume)Sainte-Hélène, the very first brewery in Gaume, offers a choice of 6 characterful creations, each following a traditional, artisanal brewing process: malt, hops and no artificial additive.
- The Brasserie Saint-Lazare© Brasserie Saint-LazareMons
The Brasserie Saint-LazareThe Brasserie Saint-Lazare specialises in bespoke beer... Come and discover the brewery in Mons how the magic happens.
- Brasserie Dupont (Tourpes)© Geoh PicsTourpes
Brasserie Dupont (Tourpes)Specialised in beers refermented in bottle, La Brasserie Dupont invites you to enjoy their range of superb, complex beers.
- Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne ham© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxMontenau
Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne hamMontenauer Schinkenräucherei invites you to a free visit of their infrastructure to see how the famous Ardenne ham is made - from start to finish.
- The Brasserie du Renard© Brasserie du Renard - Sébastien VlaminckGrez-Doiceau
The Brasserie du RenardThis microbrewery, based in Grez-Doiceau produces artisanal beers using distinctive ingredients such as spice or fresh fruit.
- Brasserie Caulier in Péruwelz© Raphael LepersPéruwelz
Brasserie Caulier in PéruwelzThis brewery has been producing artisanal beers for 20 years (4 passionate generations!) already, using local ingredients: Blanche des Sources, La Vieille de Bon Secours (blonde, amber, dark, fruity), Blonde de Noël.
- Sigoji Chocolaterie: sweet indulgence in Hamois© Chocolaterie SigojiCiney
Sigoji Chocolaterie: sweet indulgence in HamoisStop by Chocolaterie Sigoji to meet artisanal producers and taste exquisite creations.
- DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in Jumet© WBT - Arnaud SiquetJumet
DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in JumetPeket, ratafia, rum, liqueurs, apéritifs, digestif are very much loved for the touch of cheerfulness they bring to a meal. DD Spiritueux, an artisanal distillery in Jumet, invites you to learn how these spirits are made. The visit will of course conclude with a delicious tasting. A fantastic tasting rich in discoveries
- The Cosse Brewery in Grâce-Hollogne© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxGrâce-Hollogne
The Cosse Brewery in Grâce-HollogneLearn all about brewing with a guided tour of the Brasserie Cosse in Grâce-Hollogne, a family brewery on the rise.
- Siroperie Delvaux© WBT - Arnaud SiquetHorion-Hozémont
Siroperie DelvauxFor five generations the Delvaux syrups in Horion-Hozémont have been producing succulent syrups of different flavors without dyes or preservatives.
- Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in Houffalize© WBT - Arnaud SiquetHouffalize
Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in HouffalizeThe Fontaine chocolate factory, named after Vincent Fontaine, is a small family business in Houffalize, in the Ardenne.
- Honey of the Anlier forest© WBT - Arnaud SiquetLéglise
Honey of the Anlier forestLocated in the heights of Leglise (Province of Luxembourg), this apiary enjoys the flowers blooming at the edge of the Anlier forest and in the nearby fields and meadows.
- The Poirier du Loup vineyard© WBT - Caroline RaseTorgny
The Poirier du Loup vineyardLocated by one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia, Poirier du Loup is a communal vineyard managed by forty volunteers.
- Joce des Abeilles | An apiary in Bastogne© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBastogne
Joce des Abeilles | An apiary in BastogneHives, flowers, bees, and honey! Jocelyne introduces you to the world of beekeepers and the remarkable work of bees in Bastogne.