- The most beautiful villages of Wallonia
Located in the province of Luxembourg, Guirsch, perched high up, enjoys an exceptional architectural heritage as well as unforgettable natural landscapes. Named one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia, it is well worth a detour...
A stunning architectural heritage
- The Saint-Willibrord Chapel and its panorama
- The old municipal school (1893)
- The Saint-Willibrord Church and its cemetery
- The former novitiate of the Sisters of Notre-Dame d'Arlon
- The old farmhouse, which barnn gate is dated 1870
- Guirsch castle (1749)
- Listed calvary
- The old coated four-cell farm
Let alone the panoramic view of the beginning of the Ardennes, the surrounding nature of one of the oldest villages of Arlon...
Just 14 km away, the village of Nobressart also offers a charming visit.