Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Choose a waterpark and go down its slides at full speed, go exploring with a kayak or canoe, cruise along the Meuse Valley, rent a permit-free electric boat, try rafting on the Ourthe... Refreshing adventures, either in or on the water, await in Wallonia!
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Plopsaqua: a water theme park in Hannut-Landen© Plopsaqua Hannut-LandenHannut
Plopsaqua: a water theme park in Hannut-LandenPlopsaqua Hannut-Landen is a leisure sports centre in Hannut, Province of Liège.
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Electric boats rentals on the Meuse river | Dinant© DINANT NautiqueDinant
Electric boats rentals on the Meuse river | DinantDinant Evasion invites you to see Dinant, the birth town of Adolphe Sax, from an electric boat – quite a different angle! Even better: no license is required. Get on board, adventure awaits!
- The Plopsa Coo theme park© Plopsa CooStavelot
The Plopsa Coo theme parkThis family-friendly park offers a great balance of nature, fun and adventure. Take a trip back to prehistoric times at this fun park with aquatic dinosaur themes, water slides, roller coasters and attractions!
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- The Ourthe Valley and RIVEO: a fishing paradise in Wallonia© WBT - Dimitri CrickillionHotton
The Ourthe Valley and RIVEO: a fishing paradise in WalloniaStop at RIVEO, in Hotton (Ardenne) for a relaxing day discovering the natural heritage of the Ourthe valley.
- Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in Vielsalm© Milan VermeulenVielsalm
Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in VielsalmAqua Mundo is a fantastic water park in the Center Parcs Les Ardennes (Vielsalm), perfect for a fun and relaxing day.
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- Enjoy a river cruise with Croisières Namur© S.I. de NamurNamur
Enjoy a river cruise with Croisières NamurA cruise is one of the most wonderful ways to admire the Haute Meuse and its stunning landscapes... Get on board, the meeting point is near the Pont de Jambes in Namur.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- Cruises on the Meuse with Le Pays de Liège boat© Service communication de la Province de Liège - Gerard GuissardLiège
Cruises on the Meuse with Le Pays de Liège boatFancy seeing Liège and the south of Belgium from a different angle? Try Le Pays de Liège: a beautiful boat offering comfortable and memorable cruises. Perfect with friends or family!
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventures© Wildtrails - Frank DescampsRendeux
Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventuresFun, comfortable, stable, 100 ecological: quad bikes are all-terrain vehicles on four wheels accessible to all. Perfect for an outdoor adventure with friends, colleagues or family.
- The hydraulic boat lifts of the Canal du Centre© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayHoudeng-Goegnies
The hydraulic boat lifts of the Canal du CentreSituated in the province of Hainaut, these 4 hydraulic lifts, built beginning of the XIXth century, are standing monuments to the Belgian Industrial revolution. These timeless masterpieces, listed by UNESCO, can be visited.
- The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in Godarville© UtopixChapelle-lez-Herlaimont
The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in GodarvilleThe Domaine de la Claire-Fontaine in Godarville has activities for the whole family. Swimming, adventures, sport, fishing but also relaxing ones...
- Electric boat rentals for cruises on the Canal du Centre© Utopix - VhelloLa Louvière
Electric boat rentals for cruises on the Canal du CentreThe boatlifts of the Canal du Centre Historique, listed by UNESCO, are iconic sights in the Region. From the Cantine des Italiens, you can rent electric boats (no permit required!) and indulge in a journey through time.
- Compagnie des Croisières Mosanes, river cruises in Dinant© WBT - J.P. RemyDinant
Compagnie des Croisières Mosanes, river cruises in DinantAll aboard for one of the most beautiful river cruises on the Meuse! Come and discover the Haute-Meuse region and its stunning landscapes.
- Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoes© DINANT EvasionDinant
Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoesThe Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
- Aqualibi: the perfect water park for family fun© BelparkWavre
Aqualibi: the perfect water park for family funAqualibi is a fantastic water theme park near Wavre, in Wallonia. Water at 29°C, thrilling attractions inspired by tropical places, fun slides, a wave pool and a bubbly time in a jacuzzi. It's the perfect day out with friends and family!
- River cruises and houseboat rentals on the Meuse with Dinant Evasion© Dinant EvasionDinant
River cruises and houseboat rentals on the Meuse with Dinant EvasionFancy discovering the Haute-Meuse differently? Dinant Evasion offers a choice of 2 cruises on the river, starting from Dinant.
- The Island of Yvoir: a quiet oasis on the Meuse© Adrien NahonYvoir
The Island of Yvoir: a quiet oasis on the MeuseLooking for an adventure? Yvoir is the only island open to visitors between Namur and Dinant. There are many activities, sure to delight adults and children alike.
- La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in Neufchâteau© mcmarchalcapsureanlierNeufchâteau
La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in NeufchâteauLa Vallée du Lac is a fantastic leisure centre in Neufchâteau (Province of Luxembourg).
- See the Fiery City from the Meuse river with Liège Croisières© WBT - Candice LaurentLiège
See the Fiery City from the Meuse river with Liège CroisièresSee the Fiery City from a different angle with Liège Croisières and their 3 boats.
- Café Leblon | Boats without permits for cruises on the Sambre© JPohlThuin
Café Leblon | Boats without permits for cruises on the SambreCafé Leblon rents boats without permits: a fantastic opportunity to relax on the Sambre, near the Aulne Abbey. On the way back, indulge a refreshing, locally made beer or an ice-cream on the terrace of the establishment.
- The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimming© Robertville-les-bainsRobertville
The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimmingThe lake of Robertville, in the commune of Waimes, will delight those looking for peace and relaxation. Wrapped beautifully by woodlands, it offers stunning landscapes.
- The Namourettes: boats on the Meuse and Sambre rivers (Namur)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxJambes
The Namourettes: boats on the Meuse and Sambre rivers (Namur)Discover the pleasure of cruising through the traffic in Namur effortlessly - join the Namourettes for a boat ride on the Sambre and the Meuse rivers!
- TheDomaine du lac de Cherapont | Fishing and swimming in Gouvy© wdagamerGouvy
TheDomaine du lac de Cherapont | Fishing and swimming in GouvyJust 5 minutes from the Duchy of Luxembourg and the Eastern Cantons, the Domaine du Lac de Cherapont (Gouvy, Hautes Ardennes) is ideally located for fantastic days out.
- The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in Dour© Le BelvédèreDour
The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in DourThe Belvédère de Dour (Mons), recently redeveloped as a leisure and sports centre is quite unique in Belgium. Its natural swimming pool and Olympic size swimming pool will delight swimmers looking for an ecological experience.
- River cruises in Huy with Bateau Val Mosan© Clarisse WalchHuy
River cruises in Huy with Bateau Val MosanGet on board the Val Mosan in Huy and discover the Meuse valley from a different angle... This touristic boat invites you, between May and September, for a one hour cruise. Perfect with friends and family.
- Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in Mons© LAGOMons
Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in MonsThis aquatic space in Mons offers a fantastic range of fun attractions for the whole family.
- Take the Cramignon ferry and pass the border via the Meuse river© Maison du Tourisme du Pays de HerveVisé
Take the Cramignon ferry and pass the border via the Meuse riverEvery year, 40,000 passengers take the Cramignon ferry to cross the Meuse between the Walloon village of Lanaye and the Dutch commune of Eijsden. A lovely way to discover the region.
- Visé Leisure Marina© J.M.RaesVisé
Visé Leisure MarinaVisé, a sweet little Mosane town in the province of Liège, is half way between La Cité Ardente (The Fiery City, Liège's nickname) and Maastricht.
- L'île Robinson: a relaxing island on the Meuse© Ville de ViséVisé
L'île Robinson: a relaxing island on the Meuse
- Packcrafting by and on the Ourthe© WBT - Denis ClosonSomme-Leuze
Packcrafting by and on the OurtheWondering what packcraft is? A mix of hiking and sailing fun! You can now enjoy this activity in the Ardenne, right in the Two Ourthes nature Park (near Narin and the beautiful Hérou site)
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)© An Van Rie CommunicationBütgenbach
The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)The Bütgenbach lake, created by the Warche dam, offers a wide range of sports and outdoor activities. Why not enjoy VENNtastic Beach on its banks? Monitored swimming zone, trampolines, pedal boats, play areas, kayaking... There is something for everyone.
- The lake of Genval and its yacht club© WBT - Denis ErroyauxGenval
The lake of Genval and its yacht clubThis large stretch of water (18 hectares) stretches along the forest of Soignes, a mere 20 km of Brussels: quite a fantastic site and a pure invite to relax! It also is home to the Genval Yacht Club.
- Mini cruises between the Aulne abbey and Thuin on a narrowboat© MT - Pays des Lacs - C. CharueFontaine-l'Evêque
Mini cruises between the Aulne abbey and Thuin on a narrowboatAlways fancied a cruise on a narrowboat? Join the captain of the Gavroche (mear the prestigious abbey of Aulne, 10 km of Charleroi and 30 km from France) for a fantastic time on the river. The boat, painted in cheerful colours, offers a wonderful way to admire the villages of Landelies, Erquelinnes, Thuin, Lobbes...
- Profondeville river crossing by rowing boat© Tourisme-ProfondevilleProfondeville
Profondeville river crossing by rowing boatThis is the only river crossing in Belgium done by rowing boat. Workers going to the Lustin Quarries used this means on transport every day at the time. The boatman's house is still there: it now hosts an art gallery.
- L'Ami Pierre: kayak rental to go down the Semois river© Camping l'Ami PierreAlle-sur-Semois
L'Ami Pierre: kayak rental to go down the Semois riverEnjoy a full day outdoor and get on board of L’Ami Pierre's comfortable kayaks to go down the Semois. The Valley offers amazing landscape and the chance to see the region from a different angle.
- The lake of Bambois and its gardens© Lac de BamboisFosses-la-Ville
The lake of Bambois and its gardensThe gardens of the Bambois lake, in Fosses-la-Ville, offer stunning green spaces. The site, listed ny Natura 2000, has much to offer: a bird observatory, boats to go fishing, discovery trails... You can even go wild swimming and enjoy 2 sandy beaches.
- Swim in the Semois and enjoy the Lacuisine beach (Florenville)© L. Lecuivre - M.T. GaumeFlorenville
Swim in the Semois and enjoy the Lacuisine beach (Florenville)Go wild swimming in the Semois! The beach of Lacuisine (near Florenville in the Gaume region) proves perfect for a fun day out.
- The lake of Conchibois in Saint-Léger© Lac de ConchiboisSaint-Léger
The lake of Conchibois in Saint-LégerNestled in a green little haven in Saint-Léger (Gaume), the lake of Conchibois offers activities for the whole family - including swimming in high-quality water.
- Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse river© Skuds-Simon FusillierNamur
Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse riverLooking forward to enjoying the Meuse river when in Namur? Les Capitaineries de Namur offer a wide range of activities.
- The cable ferry in Waulsort will help you travel in time© WBT - Trekking & VoyageWaulsort
The cable ferry in Waulsort will help you travel in timeTo cross from one bank to another in Walsort, you can use a ferry. Not any ferry, the very last traditional