Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Can’t wait for snow season to ski? Try Wallonia for a change... Our beautiful slopes (and indoor centres) are perfect for beginners, pros and even for those just wishing to use their sledge…
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times.
Snow forecast in Belgium
For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact
- Ice Adventure Park Comines© Ice Mountain Adventure ParkComines
Ice Adventure Park CominesAt the crossroads between Flanders, Wallonia and France, Ice Mountain is the perfect place for all snow related sport lovers.
- Les Maugires, cross-country ski slopes in Bertrix© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBertrix
Les Maugires, cross-country ski slopes in BertrixLes Maugires invites you to enjoy its cross-country ski slopes in the commune of Bertrix: perfect for wonderful days out with friends and family.
- The Rulles forest's cross-country slopes (Anlier)© WBT - Arnaud SiquetAnlier
The Rulles forest's cross-country slopes (Anlier)Discover Anlier's landscape in winter, beautiful snowy slopes perfect for cross-country skiing or hikes through the Rulles Forest.
- Conrad ski station in Vresse-sur-Semois© WBT - Arnaud SiquetVresse-Sur-Semois
Conrad ski station in Vresse-sur-SemoisForget big ski stations and try Conrad's family ski station, perfect for cross-country skiing.
- Oignies-en-Thiérache Snowpark and ski slopes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetOignies-en-thièrache
Oignies-en-Thiérache Snowpark and ski slopesThe Oignies-en-Thiérache slopes the Couvin region is well known to ski enthusiasts.. In winter the Snowpark is carpeted in a blamket of powdery white snow.
- The Zosterbachcross-country ski slopes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetNidrum
The Zosterbachcross-country ski slopesThe Zosterbach cross-country ski and sledge slopes, at 630 metres in altitude, are located between the Elsenborn military camp and Nidrum.
- The Croix-Scaille cross-country ski slopes in Gedinne© WBT - Arnaud SiquetGedinne
The Croix-Scaille cross-country ski slopes in GedinneThe Croix-Scaille cross-country ski slopes are ideas for snowy family days. Come on the heights of Gedinne and put your skis on!
- Zum Kornhof's cross-country slopes in Büllingen© WBT - Arnaud SiquetRocherath
Zum Kornhof's cross-country slopes in BüllingenThe Zum Kornhof ski slopes, at an altitude between 650 and 690 metres, are amongst the highest in Wallonia.
- The Linaigrettes cross-country ski slopes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetStavelot
The Linaigrettes cross-country ski slopesLa Linaigrette cross-country ski slopes are on the heights of Stavelot: perfect place to enjoy a memorable time in the Ardenne.
- Baraque de Fraiture Ski Slope© Jean-Pierre SnyersVielsalm
Baraque de Fraiture Ski SlopeThe Baraque de Fraiture is the highest ski slope in Belgium.offers a choice of Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and sledding coffer you unforgettable memories
- The Thier des Rexhons ski slopes in Spa© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSpa
The Thier des Rexhons ski slopes in SpaFancy cross-country skiing at full speed or exploring the plateau of Spa? Come to the Thier des Rexhons ski slopes!
- The Baraque Michel ski slopes in Jalhay© WBT - Arnaud SiquetJalhay
The Baraque Michel ski slopes in JalhayThe Baraque Michel, one of the highest locations in Belgium, is very much loved by hikers and cross-country skiers.
- The Nordic ski centre in Samrée© FTLB - P. WillemsSamrée
The Nordic ski centre in SamréeThe Nordic ski centre in Samrée is part of the commune of La Roche-en-Ardenne.
- The Musée de la Bière ski runs in Sankt Vith© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSankt Vith
The Musée de la Bière ski runs in Sankt VithThe 3 ski runs of the Musée de la Bière are on the heights of Saint-Vith in Rodt–Crombach. They will delight both beginners and expert skiers.
- The Foyans ski runs in Bastogne© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBastogne
The Foyans ski runs in BastogneFancy going cross-skiing with the family? The Foyans ski runs in Bastogne are the perfect place to enjoy outdoors activities and relax.
- Zum Himmelchen ski runs in Bütgenbach© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBütgenbach
Zum Himmelchen ski runs in BütgenbachThe Zum Himmelchen cross-country ski and sledge runs, in Weywertz near Bütgenbach, are the perfect place to spend a family day in the Eastern Cantons.
- Cross country skiing - shelter© WBT - Arnaud SiquetLouette-Saint-Pierre
Cross country skiing - shelter
- The Riezes ski runs in Chimay© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChimay
The Riezes ski runs in ChimayThe Riezes ski runs, in Chimay, are sure to delight cross-country skiing, sledginh and snowshoeing lovers.
- The Eifel Ski Zentrum ski runs in Büllingen© WBT - Arnaud SiquetRocherath
The Eifel Ski Zentrum ski runs in BüllingenThe Eifel Ski Zentrum, in the village of Rocherath, offer a friendly atmosphere, far from the crowds.
- Chiny ski runs© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChiny
Chiny ski runsThe Chiny ski runs, which go through woodlands, far away from the crowd, are sure to delight nature lovers.
- L'Escaillère cross-country ski runs in Chimay© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChimay
L'Escaillère cross-country ski runs in ChimayThe cross-country slopes of the Escaillère, in the Botte du Hainaut in Chimay, are perfect cross-country runs for a fun day with family and friends.
- Champlon cross-country ski slopes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetTenneville
Champlon cross-country ski slopesThe Balier cross country ski slopes are in Champion, between Marche and Bastogne: the perfect place to spend a wonderful day with friends.
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© WBT - Arnaud SiquetTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- Saint-Hubert's cross-country ski slopes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert's cross-country ski slopesThe cross-country ski slopes of Hurtebise, a family managed ski station in the Saint-Hubert forest, are located near the local airfield.
- The An Der Liebach ski slope in Bullange© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBüllingen
The An Der Liebach ski slope in BullangeThe An Der Liebach ski slopes, 560 m high, are in Manderfeld in the Eastern Cantons. This family friendly ski station specialised in snowshoeing.
- Maison du Parc-Botrange© Parc naturel HF-E ASBLWaimes
Maison du Parc-BotrangeLocated on the highest site of the country, between the Fagnes plain and forest crossed by mountain streams, the Maison du Parc-Botrange welcome visitors in their quest to reconnect with outdoors activities and discover the largest Nature reserve in Belgium.
- The Neu Perlé cross-country ski slopes in Martelange© WBT - Arnaud SiquetMartelange
The Neu Perlé cross-country ski slopes in Martelange
- La Source de la Géronstère© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSpa
La Source de la GéronstèreAdrenaline Events presents the cross-country ski trail La Source de la Geronstère at Spa. A great trail to enjoy with the family.
- Worriken cross-country slopes in Bütgenbach© WBT Denis ClosonBütgenbach
Worriken cross-country slopes in BütgenbachThe Worriken sport centre in Bütgenbach features cross-country slopes in winter.
- Dethier Ski slopes in Ovifat© WBT - Arnaud SiquetOvifat
Dethier Ski slopes in OvifatDethier Ski in Ovifat invites you to enjoy its cross-country and alipine ski slopes or even to go sledding with family and friends - there is a piste for ev
- The Losheimergraben ski centre in Buellingen© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBüllingen
The Losheimergraben ski centre in BuellingenThe Losheimergraben ski centre is by the German border. Go an enjoy its fantastic cross-country ski slopes in the Eastern Cantons.
- The Benike ski runs in Odeigne© WBT - Arnaud SiquetOdeigne
The Benike ski runs in OdeigneWelcome to the Benike ski runs in Odeigne. Come and ski or snowshoe your way through the beautiful countryside around Vielsalm.
- The Haus Ternell ski runs in Eupen© WBT - Arnaud SiquetEupen
The Haus Ternell ski runs in EupenThe Haus Ternell cross-country ski runs, near Euspen, are the perfect opportunity to see a snowy Fagne.
- MONT DES BRUMES© WBT - Arnaud SiquetLa Gleize - Stoumont
MONT DES BRUMESThe Mont des Brumes, between Francorchamps and La Gleize, features the longest cross-country ski slope in Wallonia.
- Monty Lierneux ski runs© MicrogenLierneux
Monty Lierneux ski runsMonty is a cross-country and alpine ski resort in Lierneux. Add sledge run: the perfect place for a day with family or friends!
- Mount Rigi cross country ski slopes in Waimes© WBT - Arnaud SiquetWaimes
Mount Rigi cross country ski slopes in WaimesMount Rigi's ski runs, 610 metres high, are amongst the highest in Belgium. Perfect for cross-country skiing, sledge rides and hikes.
- Adventure Valley Wirtzfeld | Bullange© ActivkampBullange
Adventure Valley Wirtzfeld | BullangeAdventure Valley Wirtzfeld in Bullange offers a range of activities for teambuilding, sports camps, ski rentals. Visitors will also find a hotel on site (with 28 rooms)
- The Signal de Botrange ski runs in Ovifat© WBT - Arnaud SiquetOvifat
The Signal de Botrange ski runs in OvifatWelcome to Signal de Botrange in Ovifat, one of the most famous cross-country ski runs in Belgium. Perfect for all ski lovers!
- Ski Manderfeld | Cross-country slopes in Manderfeld© WBT - Arnaud SiquetManderfeld
Ski Manderfeld | Cross-country slopes in ManderfeldThe Manderfels ski slopes are in the upper valley of the Our, in the Eastern Cantons: perfect to go cross-country skiing or snow shoeing.
- Fun Park Ovifat Ardenne© WBT Denis ClosonOvifat
Fun Park Ovifat ArdenneLocated within easy reach of the highest peak in Belgium (Hautes Fagnes), this leisure centre in Ovifat offers activities and games to be enjoyed with friends, family, school groups...
- Cross-country skiing | Maison du Parc de Botrange© WBT - Arnaud SiquetWaimes
Cross-country skiing | Maison du Parc de BotrangeThe sledging and cross-country runs of the Botrange Nature Centre (by Waimes, in the Haute Fagnes) offer superb landscapes.
- Les Cretes de Xhoffraix Ski Centre© WBT - Arnaud SiquetXhoffraix
Les Cretes de Xhoffraix Ski CentreThe Xhoffraix ski centre is located south of the Hautes Fagnes. Take a breath of fresh air away from the hustel and bustle on the cross-country ski trails
- Mont Spinette cross-country ski slopes in Malmedy© WBT - Arnaud SiquetMalmedy
Mont Spinette cross-country ski slopes in MalmedyMont Spinette's ski centre is located near Malmedy (Hautes Fagnes) at 540-metres in altitude. Many families and ski lovers meet here to enjoy the countryside slopes around Malmedy.
- Herzebösch cross-country ski runs in Elsenborn© WBT - Arnaud SiquetElsenborn
Herzebösch cross-country ski runs in ElsenbornThe Herzebösch ski slopes, 635 metres high, are in Elsenborn, by the military base. This resort is sure to d
- La Maison Ternell | A nature centre in Eupen© Naturzentrum Haus TernellEupen
La Maison Ternell | A nature centre in EupenLocated in the Hautes Fagnes, this nature centre is the ideal start of walks in the region