- Holiday village & resort
In Trois-Ponts, near the Coo waterfall, the Landal les Gottales village features 41 bungalows for 2, 4 or 6 persons.
This holiday village, built on the top of Mont Saint-Jacques, in the province of Liège, offers the perfect romantic background a relaxing escape from reality.
Infrastructures and equipment
- Comfortable bungalows and half-timbered houses
- Living room with lounge/dining room
- Television, DVD player, radio/CD player, chimney (not for type 2A, 4B1 and partly 6DT bungalows)
- Open or closed kitchen with amongst other equipment microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Furnished terrace
Activities near Trois-Ponts
There is much to discover and explore by the village:
- The Plopsa Coo theme park
- The Abbey of Stavelot
- The thermal baths of Spa
- Cross country skiing at the au Val de Wanne
- Hiking/cycling/mountain biking/horse riding trails
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted
Garden - Toys - Playground - WIFI