- Self catering
Nestled in a former rectory, Le Martin Voyageur can host up to 13 guests. Welcome to Ciney, a picturesque village in the Province of Namur.
- 4 double bedrooms (each with a shower room)
- 1 bedroom with 4 bunkbeds (and a shower room)
- 1 well equipped kitchen
- Living room with a wood stove
- Dining room
- 5 toilets
- A kicker room with table tennis
- Large, covered terrace overlooking the yard
In the area
- The Domaine provincial de Chevetogne
- The Château de Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The tree top adventure park Dinant Aventure
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : 12 personnes
Number of rooms : 5
Open fire or wood stove - Non-smoking - Terrace - WIFI