With an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, L' Auberge de la Lesse has comfortable rooms, set in a peaceful, tree-planted location. This serene lodging in the Province of Namur is perfect to relax and explore the Lesse valley.
- Private bathroom (bath or shower)
The tavern is an onviting place to enjoy a refreshing drink or a snack.
In the area
- Kayaking, cycling, horse riding, golf, castles...
- The Château de Vêves, a fairy tale castle in Celles
- Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of Namur
- la Saint-Hadelin collegiate church in Celles
- Kayaking down the Lesse river with Dinant Évasion
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : 35 personnes
Number of rooms : 14
English - French - Dutch
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Bar - Open fire or wood stove - Garden - Mini-bar - Non-smoking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant - Television - Terrace - WIFI