- Religious heritage
Also known as the Lys Cathedral, this 7th century church is dedicated to Saint Peter and Saint Paul. It was rebuilt in 1925 in a Neo-Romanesque and Byzantine style.
Take the time to admire:
- Its Art Nouveau furniture
- The Crypt with its two polychrome tombs from the 14th century
- Its baroque choir stalls made in 1714 by sculptor L. Gombette from Lille
- Baptismal fonts made in Rance marble
- Free access al year round
- Guided tours for groups (book with the Tourist Office)
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL