- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Natural Park
Stretching over 48,000 hectares (over both the Ardenne and the Calespienne), the Viroin-Hermeton nature park enjoys a rich flora and fauna... Perfect for nature strolls!
There are splendid, diverse landscapes to enjoy
- Conifers and hardwood forests
- Heather and grass moors
- Calcareous grassland, wet meadows and vast crops
- The Fondry des Chiens and its 20 metres deep sinkhole
- , overlooking the Viroin
- La Roche Trouée with its many caves
- The Caves of Neptune in Couvin
- The , an enchanting location
- The Tombeau de Franchimont, a super nature reserve in Philippeville
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL