- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
From Thuin to Charleroi, the RAVeL will reveal both the former industrial landscapes of what once was the Black Country of Wallonia as well as poetic countryside.
Distance: 24 km
Click here to download the interactive map, description of the itinerary and the GPX file for this route.
- The Belfry of Charleroi, part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- The Bois du Cazier and its heaps: a remarkable memorial site
Activities along the way
- The Aulne Abbey
- Museum of Photography | Charleroi
- BPS22, one of the largest art museums in the province of Hainaut
- La Manufacture Urbaine à Charleroi
- The Urban Dream project: a street art trail in Charleroi
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.