- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
SPARKOH! is a unique attraction featuring interactive, family-friendly exhibitions to approach science in a different way.
This former coal mining site was redesigned by architect Jean Nouvel. Its architecture alone is worth a detour.
Life science at Le Lab’expo Chimie
Chemistry is all around us. It's all about research and innovation which at Le Pass can be discovered by games. This fantastic interactive playground is sure to sharpen the mind of the little ones.
Waouh, a space to dream
This new way to approach the digital world through sound, light, movement lets you interact with 5 artworks and explore the limit between virtual and reality.
La Fabrique à Pixel factory, a space to create
In this area, Le Pass invites you to let your imagination roam free: 3D printer, vinyl cutter, digital knitter... Your turn to play!
A journey to the world of atoms and an immersive visual experience. Use our movements to understand the composition of chemical elements and see how they react...
The Adventure Garden
- A 28 hectares park with observatories and heaps with a fantastic ecosystem await, should you want to enjoy nature as well.
- Swings, zipwires for thrills
- The Jardin de la Biodiversité proves perfect to observe the flora and fauna from a hammock, the side of the pond, from the top of a tower, barefoot on the nature trail...
The natural phenomenons exhibition
How is snow made? What creates lightning? Where does the wind come from? Wh do volcanoes erupt? The Geo’Dynamic exhibition will take you on a wonderful journey on and inside the earth.
The garden of adventures
- A 28 ha natural park with a slag heap to climb and a playground to have fun!
- Varied installations (swings, giant spinning tops, zip lines, etc.) for wonderful physical, fun and sensory experiences.
the Biodiversity Garden to explore the local fauna and flora lying on a hammock on the edge of the pond, at the top of an observatory or barefoot on the nature trail.
- Acro’bât, a tree top adventure
- Events all year
- Before leaving the park, take a picture in font of the special panels, which come to life thanks to AR.
SPARKOH! is open Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ; Sundays and public holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (closed on Wednesdays and Saturdays).
During school holidays, the site is open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-20% off the individual admission price
Carnival holiday voucher : -20% off individual admission prices
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Free catering
Charging points for electric cars - Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - WIFI
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL