- Christmas market
The town will be bathed in colours and lights for Christmas with the traditional market stretching along Place de l'Ange, Place d'Armes and Place du Théâtre. Expect much cheerfulness, choirs, folkloric groups, concerts and marching bands!
There will be something for everyone:
- 70 chalets with artisans presenting their creations
- Concerts, folkloric groups, marching bands
- Street entertainers
- Roller skating
- Stilt walkers’ parade
- mulled wine and many treats
- New Year's Eve fireworks
From Friday 01 to Sunday 31 December 2023
November 29th to December 31st, 2019 - from 11 am to 8 pm with late evenings lasting till 10.30 pm.
- December 24th: the market will close at 6 pm
- December 25th: the market will open at 3 pm
- December 31st: the market will close at 6 pm