- Self catering
Le revers du Moulin enjoys a friendly, peaceful setting, perfect for comfortable stays with families or friends in the Eau Noire Valley.
- For 15 guests
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Equipped kitchen (oven, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine)
- Living room with a TV
- Large garden with a terrace and a BBQ
In the area
- Hitler's bunker in Brûly-de-Pesche, now a museum dedicated to Belgian resistance
- The Neptune caves in Petigny
- Viroin-Hermeton nature park | Province of Namur
- The The Musée du Petit Format in Nismes...
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : from 15 to 16 people
Number of rooms : 5
Barbecue - Open fire or wood stove - Garden - Laundry facilities - Dishwasher - Non-smoking - Terrace - WIFI