- Water attraction
- Sport and relaxation
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
Enjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
Semois Kayaks invites you to discover the most picturesque places in the Ardennes, while having fun, on either:
- a single or double kayak
- a double or family canoe (2 adults + 1 child)
Choose your itinerary
- Poupehan to Frahan: 4 km around 1h.
- Bouillon to Poupehan-sur-Semois:15 km, around 3h30
- Bouillon to Frahan: 20 km and around 5h.
- Bouillon: Boulevard Vauban, near the Cordemois bridge
- Poupehan-sur-Semois: below the Poupehan bridge
Free mini buses/shuttles will take you directly to the boarding points.
- Free parking
- Life jackets (free)
- Changing rooms in Poupehan
- Pets welcome on the kayaks
In the area
Be careful! This activity is weather-dependant... Always check the latest forecast beforehand.
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Parking