- Christmas market
The park of Enghien Castle proves quite an enchanting setting for a Christmas market. Come and see it for yourself!
Around a hundred exhibitors will present crafts, sustainable and local decorative objects and, of course, gourmet specialties.
A fantastic day out for the Christmas holidays
There will be fifteen authentic wooden chalets outside.
There will be much fun to be had:
- Santa Claus will show up in a carriage
- Christmas fanfare
- Concerts of hunting horns and saxophones.
- Icing on the cake, Santa Claus will distribute gifts and candy to the children.
Too cold? Rainy? Take shelter in the magnificent stables of the castle or in the Acacia room.
From Friday 15 to Sunday 17 December 2023
- Friday: from 4 to 10 pm
- Saturday: from noon to 10 pm
- Sunday: from 10.30 am to 7 pm