- Architectural heritage
This stunning castle, set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village, opens its magical setting to visitors.
An ancient site
- Built in the 7th century, this castle was turned into a fortress along the centuries, before being destroyed in 1376.
- Visitors can admire what is left of the site: foundations, towers, cellars, stairs have been preserved carefully for their historical value.
- Medieval fairs
- Guided tours with storytelling
- Presentations of local products,
- Activities for all generation
- Escape game
- Rail bike rides on Sundays in summer
Closed on 27/03/2023
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-50% off the tour booklet
From Monday 13 March 2023 to Sunday 31 December 2023
Offer valid all year round according to opening hours and on presentation of your VISITWallonia.be Pass. Valid for a maximum of 4 people. Cannot be combined with other offers from this partner.
Cafe - Cycle rack - Parking - Common bathroom
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL