Join the fun: Bouillon will take you back to the Middle Ages.
Discover medieval crafts, food, entertainment, hunting and weaponry, and of course music! Drums, luths are sure to put a spell on you.
Camps and parade
During the two-day festival visitors will discover around 20 Middle Aged historical camps at the foot of the castle.
The theme will focus on the whole Middle Ages period (5th and 15th century).
Artisans (blacksmiths, iron founders, potters, bakers...) will share their know-how over 3 sites:
- L'Esplanade du Château
- l'Esplanade de l’Archéoscope
- Near the Pont de la Poulie
- The castle and its surroundings will host show and activities: medieval camps and troops, craft demonstrations, knights and falconers.
- On the Saturday and Sunday, from 2 pm, medieval processions will parade through the town. On the Saturday, a procession will leave the Pont de Cordemois at 2.30 pm: expect minstrels, knights, Vikings....
- Mini concerts will take place o the Saturday and Sunday evening at the Bastion de Bourgogne and in town
- On the Saturday, you can also attend a fire show on the Esplanade de l’Archéoscope.
Acess to the medieval camp, fair and activities is free. A fee applied to visit the castle.
Event planned for the month of August 2024 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.