- Museum or Interpretation Centre
It took almost 30 years to gather the 5,000 items now featured in the Agri-musée in Rochehaut. This memory of agricultural life in times past also aims at keeping this incredible know-how alive, share this knowledge, create emotions and reconnect the visitors with nature...
A journey through time
- The museum stretches over 3 floors, 1400 m² in total, and features 20 staged spaces featuring hundreds of tools and machines, some quite unique in the world. Many still work.
- Each scene is animated with lights and sound.
- Visitors can do the visit in farmers' clothes if they wish.
- Why not take the opportunity to visit the Wildlife Park on site? Combined tickets are available from the front desk.
Cafe - Parking