Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Some good places to stay in Namur, depending on your taste.
L’Hôtel des Tanneurs
This charming 4-star hotel is housed in an ensemble of historic buildings in the centre of Namur. This warm and unique place is indeed made up of eleven houses dating from the 16th century. You’ll also be able to dine in one of its two restaurants including the l’Espièglerie.
Gîtes du Vieux Namur
For one night or more, these urban gites welcome you to their modern, contemporary spaces which have all the necessary mod cons. Situated in Namur’s old town close to the citadel, you’ll be immersed in the town’s atmosphere.
Auberge de Jeunesse Félicien Rops
The Youth Hostel of Namur (L’Auberge de Jeunesse) welcomes you to the former workshop of artist Félicien Rops that’s only a 15-minute walk from the fortress. This former Mosan villa by the water has many creature comforts and services at your disposal – a must for young people wishing to visit Namur.
Type of lodging
Classification - Guesthouses
Classification - GÎtes
Classification - Hotels
Classification - Furnished lodgings
Label or affiliation
- B&B Hôtel Namur© WBT - Pierre PauquayNamur
B&B Hôtel NamurClose to the historic district of Namur, B&B Hotel Namur offers a warm welcome in the Walloon capital. Come and stay in one of the 105 comfortable rooms. This is the ideal pied-à-terre to discover the gems of Namur without constraint!
- The Ibis Namur Centre hotel© ABACApress/Bernard Vanden Eynde Ibis NamurNamur
The Ibis Namur Centre hotelIbis Namur Centre is a 3-star hotel in Namur, capital of Wallonia. The establishment offers a choice of 92 comfortable rooms perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Les Tanneurs de Namur: hotel, restaurant and seminar centre© WBT - JP RemyNamur
Les Tanneurs de Namur: hotel, restaurant and seminar centreThis charming 4-star hotel, set in a historical building in the centre of Namur, capital of Wallonia, features 32 rooms, 2 restaurants and a business centre.
- ZannA House: an urban gîte in Namur© Anne AvauxNamur
ZannA House: an urban gîte in NamurThe ZannA House city gîte is nestled in a listed building over 300 years old. Its vintage decor, its old details (old beams and niches) are sure to charm you... This loding can accommodate 4-5 people in 2 bedrooms and is ideally located in a pedestrian street in the historic heart of Namur, in a pedestrian street.
- Au fil des pages: a gîte for 4 persons in Namur© Au fil des pagesNamur
Au fil des pages: a gîte for 4 persons in NamurThe urban gîte Au fil des pages, in the centre of Namur, was awarded 3 épis for its quality. Perfect for a peaceful (but picturesque) stay in the capital of Wallonia.
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur© WBT - Vincent FeroozNamur
La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in NamurLa Villa Balat features 3 superb, quality guest rooms. This house, one of the most beautiful ones in Namur, is located in the Jambes area, at the junction of the Meuse and Sambre river. Stunning views on the citadel and the Walloon parliament guaranteed!
- Maison Henri: an urban gîte in Namur© WBT - Pierre PauquayNamur
Maison Henri: an urban gîte in NamurTreat yourself to a romantic weekend in the heart of Namur. La Maison Henri offers you a warm welcome in comfortable accommodation. Enjoy a pleasant stroll along the quays of the Sambre or along the streets of the picturesque Old Market district.
- Hotel Mercrure (Namur): a lovely stay along the Meuse© NAMUR CASINO RESORT SANamur
Hotel Mercrure (Namur): a lovely stay along the MeuseEnjoy a poetic stay at Hotel Beauregard: this two-star lodging is ideally located by the Citadel of Namur and overlooks the Meuse river. Why not spend an exciting evening at the town's prestigious casino?
- P'ti Canon: an urban gîte in Namur© WBT - Pierre PauquayNamur
P'ti Canon: an urban gîte in NamurThis charming house near the citadel of Namur offers full comfort in the Walloon capital.
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© The Royal SnailNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!
- Château de Namur, a 4 star hotel and restaurant© Château de NamurNamur
Château de Namur, a 4 star hotel and restaurantThis 4-star hotel, situated at the top of Namur in a one-hectare park (just 5 minutes from the town centre), features a restaurant, 29 comfortable rooms (5 of which being suites).
- Le Cabri ô Lait: a farm gîte near Namur© VLRFILMSNamur
Le Cabri ô Lait: a farm gîte near NamurLe Cabri ô Lait is a farm gîte for 2 in Bouge, near Namur. Settled on the first floor of a farm, this holiday lodging was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Avenue Rops: a furnished holiday home in Namur© WBT - Pierre PauquayNamur
Avenue Rops: a furnished holiday home in NamurLocated in Namur, the Avenue Rops gîte enjoys a magnificent view over the Meuse river and modern comfort: perfect for a successful stay in the capital of Wallonia. Make the most of your stay to visit the town and the citadel.
- À la Pointe de l'Ile - Rops: an urban gîte in Namur© Denis ClosonNamur
À la Pointe de l'Ile - Rops: an urban gîte in NamurLocated in Namur, Rops is a duplex located on the second floor of a building, accessible by a set of stairs. It's the perfect starting point to explore the Walloon capital from or to do homework from along the Meuse.
- À la Pointe de l'Ile - Rassenfosse: an urban gîte in Namur© Denis ClosonNamur
À la Pointe de l'Ile - Rassenfosse: an urban gîte in NamurLocated in Namur, Rassenfosse is a beautiful gîte along the Meuse, perfect to relax or start romantic walk and bike rides along the RAVel network.
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Le Jardin des Secrets: a countryside gîte in Namur© Le Jardin des SecretsNamur
Le Jardin des Secrets: a countryside gîte in NamurStep into this stunning estate by the Meuse river, listen to the birds sing and discover the gem of a gîte, Le Jardin des Secrets. The house, recently renovated, kept its original charm.
- Le Jardin des Secrets: a B&B in Namur© Le Jardin des SecretsNamur
Le Jardin des Secrets: a B&B in NamurStep into this stunning estate by the Meuse river, listen to the birds sing and discover the gem of a B&B, Le Jardin des Secrets. The house, recently renovated, kept its original charm.
- Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in Namur© Bart DeknockNamur
Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in NamurThe Avou nozôtes ("With us" in Walloon) B&B offers a peaceful stay, a warm welcome and a table d'hôte.
- Le Temps de Livresse | A Bed & Books gîte in Saint-Marc© Sébastien RobertyNamur
Le Temps de Livresse | A Bed & Books gîte in Saint-MarcLocated in Saint-Marc (near Namur), this countryside gîte finds inspiration in Hygge, the Danish cocooning lifestyle.
- Le Manoir d'Atys: a rural gîte in Erpent© WBT - Pierre PauquayErpent
Le Manoir d'Atys: a rural gîte in ErpentLe Manoir d'Atys located in Erpent welcomes you with all modern comforts. This accommodation is perfect for a relaxing stay in the countryside, a stone's throw from the capital of Wallonia.
- Le Gîte du Prieuré | Gîte rural près de Namur© Le Gîte du PrieuréNamur
Le Gîte du Prieuré | Gîte rural près de Namur
- L'Écureuil: a rural gîte in Wépion© Le Petit écureuilNamur
L'Écureuil: a rural gîte in WépionL'Écureuil in Wépion offers comfortable and spacious family accommodation with panoramic views of the valley. The accommodation is located in the countryside, in a peaceful area close to Namur and all its activities.
- Ibis Styles Namur | A hotel in Namur© WBT - Pierre PauquaySuarlée (Namur)
Ibis Styles Namur | A hotel in NamurEnjoy a stay in a modern, practical hotel offering an excellent quality-price ratio. Perfect for full comfort in the capital of Wallonia.
- La Majolique guesthouse in Malonne© WBT - Pierre PauquayNamur
La Majolique guesthouse in MalonneIn Malonne, La Majolica guest house offers you an unforgettable welcome in one of the 2 comfortable rooms: an ideal place to stay for a romantic or family getaway near Namur.
- La Huche: a furnished holiday home in Malonne© La HucheNamur
La Huche: a furnished holiday home in MalonneLa Huche welcomes you in a village close to Namur for a comfortable family stay. The gîte offer a warm, modern decor, bathed in natural light: perfect to relax in Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse!
- Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse Cognelée© Côté FontaineCognelée
Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse CogneléeChantal and Pierre will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Renardière: a furnished holiday home in La Bruyère© WBT - Pierre PauquayLa Bruyère
La Renardière: a furnished holiday home in La BruyèreLocated in La Bruyère, La Renardière welcomes you to this spacious home, which has 5 comfortable bedrooms. It is the ideal address for a relaxing stay with family or friends in the province of Namur.
- L'Ermitage: a countryside gîte in the heights of Malonne© WBT - Pierre PauquayMalonne (Namur)
L'Ermitage: a countryside gîte in the heights of MalonneNestled in a green setting, near the citadel of Namur, this comfortable gîte can welcome up 9 guests.
- Le Relais du Malpas: an urban gîte in Malonne© Cuisine du gîte le Relais du Malpas - Cools DanielleNamur
Le Relais du Malpas: an urban gîte in MalonneThis comfortable gîte, big enough for 8, offers a charming interior. The house, back in 1830, belonged to the very first mayor of Malonne, who had a remembrance stone from the chapel that once was Plae du Malpas placed above the entrance of his home.
- Lau de Maulenne: a furnished holiday home in Floreffe© Laurence PietteFloreffe
Lau de Maulenne: a furnished holiday home in FloreffeLau de Maulenne is a furnished holiday home located in the Gran Lakisse district in Floreffe. Its contemporary, inviting and well-equipped interior can host up to 9 guests.
- Gîte de Curnolo à Malonne: a furnished holiday home in Wallonia© Michel LeclercqMalonne
Gîte de Curnolo à Malonne: a furnished holiday home in WalloniaStay at this delightful gîte in Malonne to make the most of the Namur Valley.
- La Bergerie de Lives | A guesthouse in Namur© WBT - Pierre PauquayLives-sur-Meuse (Namur)
La Bergerie de Lives | A guesthouse in NamurLe Domaine de la Bergerie promises a sweet, comfy stay in Namur, with access to the swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi.
- Gîte à la ferme à Bois-de- Villers | Le Clos de la Charlerie© WBT - Pierre PauquayBois-de-Villers
Gîte à la ferme à Bois-de- Villers | Le Clos de la CharlerieLe Clos de la Charlerie has 4 bedrooms and ultra-modern equipment: perfect for a comfortable getaway with family or friends in Bois-de-Villers (province of Namur).
- Villa Gracia Hotel (Wépion)© Nicolas WILLEMWépion
Villa Gracia Hotel (Wépion)This beautiful Mosan style building dates back to the beginning of the 20th century. Reachable by boat, helicopter or road (N92), it proves ideal for romantic stays or small seminars.
- À l'Ombre du Noyer: a guesthouse near Fernelmont© Laurence HiernauxFernelmont
À l'Ombre du Noyer: a guesthouse near FernelmontÀ l'Ombre du Noyer has a comfortable guest room and massages on request. Perfect for a relaxing stay near Fernelmont in the province of Namur.
- Au Four et au Jardin: a rural gîte in Gembloux© WBT - Pierre PauquayTemploux
Au Four et au Jardin: a rural gîte in GemblouxLocated near Namur, the gîte Au Four et au Jardin gîte offers you a bright and comfortable accomodation wrapped in a green setting. This lodging is an invitation to relax fully.
- Le Paradis des Lièvres: a charming gîte in Mozet© Le Paradis des Lièvres - Ch. DewezMozet
Le Paradis des Lièvres: a charming gîte in MozetThe Paradis des Lièvres is ideally located on the plateau overlooking Mozet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. This stunning countryside gîte, at the heart of nature, can host up to 14 guests.
- Comme chez Soye: a guesthouse in Floreffe, near Namur© LorisskaySoye
Comme chez Soye: a guesthouse in Floreffe, near NamurComme chez Soye is a charming guesthouse in Floreffe (near Namur). The room, fit for 2, is bone of the oldest houses in the village.
- Hôtel Vedette (Profondeville)© hotelvedetteProfondeville
Hôtel Vedette (Profondeville)Spend a night in a superb town mansion in Profondeville (near Namur), along the Meuse river.
- De plume et de miel | A guesthouse in Profondeville© De plume et de mielProfondeville
De plume et de miel | A guesthouse in ProfondevilleThis guesthouse is beautifully nestled in the Meuse Valley, between Namur and Dinant. It can host up to 6 guests.
- La Fête au Palais hotel in Lustin© Jansen DominiqueLustin
La Fête au Palais hotel in LustinLa Fête au Palais is a 3-star hotel located in Lustin, offering impressive views of the Meuse and a restaurant.
- Ciel: one of the 2 lodgings at the Gîte du Plateau (Bois-de-Villers)© Les gîtes du PlateauBois-de-Villers
Ciel: one of the 2 lodgings at the Gîte du Plateau (Bois-de-Villers)Nestled in the annexe of a former farm, Les Gîtes du Plateau in Bois-de-Villers (near Namur), offers a choice of 2 comfortable countryside gîtes, perfect with family or friends. Let us tell you about Gîte Cie
- Terre: one of the 2 lodgings at the Gîte du Plateau (Bois-de-Villers)© Gîte du PlateauBois-de-Villers
Terre: one of the 2 lodgings at the Gîte du Plateau (Bois-de-Villers)Nestled in the annexe of a former farm, Les Gîtes du Plateau in Bois-de-Villers (near Namur), offers a choice of 2 comfortable countryside gîtes, perfect with family or friends. One of them, Terre, is Access-i and Green Key certified.
- Espace Robin, a furnished holiday in Gembloux | Chez Rozelie© RozélieGembloux
Espace Robin, a furnished holiday in Gembloux | Chez RozelieLocated at the heart in the Isnes village, near Gembloux, L'Espace Robin has a double bed, an equipped kitchen and a private garden. Perfect for a relaxing stay - as a couple or on our own.
- Gîte de la Poste: a countryside holiday home in Profondeville© WBT - Pierre PauquayProfondeville (Lustin)
Gîte de la Poste: a countryside holiday home in ProfondevilleLe Gîte de la Poste in Profondeville invites you to spend a restful stay in the Meuse Valley. Big enough for 9 guests, this countryside gîte is the perfect cocoon to relax with friends or family.
- Qui Dort d'Isnes | A guesthouse near Gembloux© WBT - Pierre PauquayIsnes
Qui Dort d'Isnes | A guesthouse near GemblouxStay in this lovely eco-friendly guesthouse, easy to access from Namur and the Charleroi Bruxelles-Sud airport.