- Provincial tourism federation
Discover the Belgian Luxembourg and its rich natural heritage and enjoy its traditions and warm welcome. A real slice of authentic Ardenne!
The Belgian Luxembourg makes a point of focusing on cheerfulness and sharing.
Such a stunning region
The Belgian Luxembourg invites visitors to:
- admire its exceptional natural heritage, extraordinarily well preserved, both wild and peaceful
- enjoy a journey through time at the Cistercian Orval abbey, known for its Trappist beer and cheese
- visit Bouillon castle built in the 10th century, which used to be Godfroy of Bouillon's
- explore the Caves of Hotton, a real gem
- wander through La Roche or Durbuy (the smallest town in the world)
- see Saint-Hubert, the European capital of hunting and nature
- make the most of its folkloric events and festivals (Count of Chiny festival Chassepierre street arts festival...)
More information on the Belgian Luxembourg Tourism Federation website.