- Folklore and Tradition
These festivities are quite memorable with its procession, fun animations, music, fascinating costumes. The carnival takes place every year 2 weeks before Easter.
The procession, which counts a dozen of floatts, Gilles and peasant characters, will go through the villages of Quenast and Rebecq, sharing much cheerfulness on its way,
- Opening evening with fancy dress at the former train station of Rebecq
- Children's carnival
- Bonfire on which the Winter man will be placed
- The Spring carnival will start from Quenast from 15:00
- Bonfire on the Grand Place from 20:00
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Event planned for the month of March 2024 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.