Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
- Abbey (10) Apply Abbey filter
- Adventure park (17) Apply Adventure park filter
- Amusement park (2) Apply Amusement park filter
- An electric scooter ride (9) Apply An electric scooter ride filter
- Animal park/zoo/aquarium (16) Apply Animal park/zoo/aquarium filter
- Boat hire (4) Apply Boat hire filter
- Brewery (8) Apply Brewery filter
- Châteaux (37) Apply Châteaux filter
- Donkey ride (14) Apply Donkey ride filter
- Educational farm (9) Apply Educational farm filter
- Escape Room (17) Apply Escape Room filter
- Farm golf (5) Apply Farm golf filter
- Fort, citadel and fortification (6) Apply Fort, citadel and fortification filter
- Grottoes and caves (15) Apply Grottoes and caves filter
- Kayak, canoe or rafting (37) Apply Kayak, canoe or rafting filter
- Lake, water body or waterway (42) Apply Lake, water body or waterway filter
- Lasergame & paintball (6) Apply Lasergame & paintball filter
- Mini-Golf (14) Apply Mini-Golf filter
- Museum or Interpretation Centre (269) Apply Museum or Interpretation Centre filter
- Park (castles) (20) Apply Park (castles) filter
- Provincial estate - Domain (5) Apply Provincial estate - Domain filter
- Quadbiking ride (1) Apply Quadbiking ride filter
- Recreational park (36) Apply Recreational park filter
- Religious heritage (18) Apply Religious heritage filter
- River cruises (15) Apply River cruises filter
- Segway ride (2) Apply Segway ride filter
- Thermal baths (2) Apply Thermal baths filter
- Train/tram/tourist train (19) Apply Train/tram/tourist train filter
- Water attraction (35) Apply Water attraction filter
- Water park or centre (9) Apply Water park or centre filter
- The château de la petite Flémalle and its park© O.T. Flémalle - Marlène DelliseFlémalle
The château de la petite Flémalle and its parkOn your way to visit the Ardent city, why not stop in Flémalle and visit its castle and park? They won't fail to delight you.
- Sprimont cultural centre© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSprimont
Sprimont cultural centreSprimont cultural centre is a space to meet new people, discover, reflect, create in the Province of Liège.
- Cap Nature | Outdoor activities in Bertrix© CapNatureBertrix
Cap Nature | Outdoor activities in BertrixAt the heart of the Morépire site, in partnership with Le Cœur de l'Ardoise, CapNature offers a wide range of nature activities.
- La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in Neufchâteau© mcmarchalcapsureanlierNeufchâteau
La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in NeufchâteauLa Vallée du Lac is a fantastic leisure centre in Neufchâteau (Province of Luxembourg).
- The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)© An Van Rie CommunicationBütgenbach
The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)The Bütgenbach lake, created by the Warche dam, offers a wide range of sports and outdoor activities. Why not enjoy VENNtastic Beach on its banks? Monitored swimming zone, trampolines, pedal boats, play areas, kayaking... There is something for everyone.
- Packraft in Dinant | Grizzly Outdoor© DETHIER ThomasDinant
Packraft in Dinant | Grizzly OutdoorReady for a micro adventure? Grizzly Outdoor tailors walking and cycling escapes in the Lesse valley.
- Maison du Jazz de Liège et de la C.F.B.© WBT - Arnaud SiquetLiège
Maison du Jazz de Liège et de la C.F.B.Jazz house for researchers, musicians, jazz fans, collectors, organizers, journalists, students and general public...
- Renipont Plage: a swimming area in Lasne (Walloon Brabant)© C. T Sas - Destination BWLasne
Renipont Plage: a swimming area in Lasne (Walloon Brabant)200 tons of white sand, a water slide, rowing boats, beach volley and pétanque grounds: Renipont Plage is much more fun than a swimming pool!
- The 1940 French Cavalary Corps museum© Kim FoucartJandrain-Jandrenouille
The 1940 French Cavalary Corps museumLed by General Blanchard, General Prioux' regiment was tasked to help organise the First Army. This event, which took place in May 1940, was the first WW2 battle with tanks.
- Get Out Liège | An Escape game in the Fiery city© Get Out !Liège
Get Out Liège | An Escape game in the Fiery cityGet out! is an amazing 60 minutes long Escape Game, played in a room then with clues in Liège. The activities are designed for teams, sharing, and joyful exchanges.
- Musée rural de la Menuiserie d'Autrefois in Ploegsteert© Office du Tourisme de Comines-WarnetonPloegsteert
Musée rural de la Menuiserie d'Autrefois in PloegsteertThis rural museum retraces a carpenter's life during the last century, presenting the tools he would have used.
- Montauban: nature, history and contemporary art© WBT - Benjamin de RothsteinEtalle
Montauban: nature, history and contemporary artThe site is divided into two sections. The bottom one is a real green haven: its streams helped local industries to develop in the past. The upper side includes the lapidary museum, a surprising construction.
- Théâtre à Denis - Musée de la Marionnette | Liège© Denis FauconnierLiège
Théâtre à Denis - Musée de la Marionnette | LiègeLe Théâtre à Denis brings both the joy of puppet theatre and museums in Liège. Its many shows will delight children and adults alike.