- Amusement park
One of the most famous theme parks in Belgium! Their mascot, a kangaroo, welcomes families at the entrance to guide them through the many attractions.
Attraction s for the whole family
- There is a ride for everyone: 16 children-friendly ones and some really thrilling ones like the Calamity Mine or Radja River
- Thrill seeker? Try Dalton Terror, Vampire or Cobra
The highest rollercoaster in Benelux
Ready to experience the fastest, highest, most sensational mega coaster in Benelux? In Exotic World, you will meet a creature that scares indigenous tribes and step into a legendary world. Will you be brave enough?
- Length: 1,200 m
- Speed: 113 km/h
- Height: 50 m
Getting to the park easily
- Walibi can easy be accessed by train - visitors can choose a combined ticket to keep the budget down. The station is a few minutes’ walk away.
- There is a parking onsite (for a fee) should you prefer to come by car.
- Get the best ticket prices on Walibi's website.
Walibi's top rides are sure to get your heart racing!
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-10% off the individual entrance fee
Animation - Credit cards accepted - Outdoor catering - Indoor catering
Bar - Cafe - Toys - Daylight - Shop - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Common bathroom - Terrace