- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Religious heritage
The treasury at the Saint Waudru collegiate church in Mons houses a beautiful collection of silver and gold religious icons: statues, paintings and ancient manuscripts dating from the 12th-19th centuries. The church is built in Gothic style Brabant from the 15th to the 17th centuries, with splendid alabaster statues of Jacques du Broeucq) and high windows of 1510-1511.
The site is open all year from 9 am to 6 pm (8 am to 6:30 pm on Sundays). Free entry. Entrance is generally through the south gate. Guided visits for groups (minimum 10 people) possible all year round, by reservation at the Tourist Office in Mons, telephone +32 (0) 65/33 55 80 or (0) 65/35 34 88; fax +32 (0) 65/35 63 36.
Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet