- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Immerse yourself in the eventful history of the Mosan valley thanks to the Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan (MPMM) and discover what life was like in the region during the Middle Ages.
The Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan (MPMM), dedicate to the Meuse Valley, invites you to discover:
- the river
- the city and the castle
- life in the Middle Ages
- religious foundations and funeral rites in that era.
Visitors can discover this incredible heritage through models, multimedia terminals, illustrations and artefacts from archaeological excavations. The site, which really brings history alive, also organises temporary exhibitions.
The MPMM invites children aged 7 to 12 to play detective in the museum. There are 4 stories to untangle...
Each of them comes with a playful booklet (in French or Dutch), available on site for 3.50€.
- Duration of the visit: 2 hours
- Travellers with specific needs: access is limited to the groups floor and temporary exhibition
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-50% off the individual admission price
- Limited access to travellers with specific needs (ground floor and temporary exhibition only)
- Pets (guide dogs excepted) are not admitted
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Pets not allowed
Guide available/individuals - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet