- Amusement park
This family-friendly park offers a great balance of nature, fun and adventure. Take a trip back to prehistoric times at this fun park with aquatic dinosaur themes, water slides, roller coasters and attractions!
More than 20 activities to try!
- The Dino Splash, a new aquatic dinosaur-themed attraction which features 3 spectacular slides going round a giant volcano.
- Vic the Viking will meet you at Vicky The Ride, a unique giant eight shaped roller coaster, 400- metres long.
- The Maya Splash is sure to wow you too with its thrilling wild water descent.
- After admiring the spectacular waterfalls, try the rest of the twenty attractions, such as the Bob-Luge, the Halvar Coaster, go-karting even.
- Don't forget the chairlift, overlooking the Amblève valley. The place overflows with adventures...
- Take a selfie with the park's dinosaurs.
- The little ones are sure to enjoy the petting farm, carrousel and monkey island.
Don't miss the Coo waterfalls nearby!
Closed on 30/03/2023
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant