- Folklore and Tradition
This carnival, created in 1981, is sure to enchant you with its creativity and cheerfulness.
- Show, music, masquerade, dancing ball at the Halle aux Draos
- Night of the Intrigue, a fascinating light and sound show.
- Masquerade and procession though the streets
- Kids will love the balloon release at 5 pm and the "Pichous", thrown from the top of the belfry at 6 pm. A gourmet carnival emblem for more than 20 years, this sweet little roll of candied fruits has the appearance of a little man, in a nod to that of the Saint-Piat district.
- The Pichous throw takes place before the burning of the carnival king: a big pyre around which the children find themselves dancing to the sound of the tam-tams!
- Ball for children (music show, cakes, party for kids)
- The guilds go from one café to another.
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Event planned for the month of March 2024 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.