These cheerful activities - 300 throughout Wallonia- are open to schools and families.
- Ponds, springs, lakes, rivers, canals, caves, quarries...
- The local aquatic fauna and flora
- The water cycle and its purification treatment
- The ecological side of it (chemical products, using less water, water as a source of electricity...)
- The historical heritage linked to water
- Water fun: fishing, raft making...
- Off the beaten path themes: water in poetry, hydrogeological explanations...
Activities for all
- Guided walks and tours
- Photo exhibitions
- Film screenings
- Scientific workshops...
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From 18 March to 02 April 2023