- Sport and relaxation
- Nordic walking
- Adventure sports
- Trekking & hiking
The Ardenne Nordic Park is the first site dedicated to Nordic Walkis in Belgian Luxembourg.
6 loops to choose from
- Beauplateau - Le Tour de Rancourt (7.5 km): made of 2 loops (an easy and a more challenging one) that can be combined
- Amberloup - Le Tour d'Orti (9 km): through the countryside
- Lavacherie - La Méridionale (12,5km): through the Saint-Hubert forest massif
- Houmont - Le Tour du Laval (18.5km): stunning panoramas
- Amberloup - Nordic Circuit Training (3.4km): easy, perfect for beginners
You can download the routes from
- the Cirkwi and Sainte-Ode Tourist Office websites
- the SityTour app
Visitors can join Nordic Walk and fitness lessons
- further trainings
- group walks
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.