Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Here is a list of more than 200 local tourist offices, all officially recognised by the regional tourism authority.
- The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville© Kim FoucartFosses-la-Ville
The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-VilleThe Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville, at the very heart of the city, would be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region. The team will happily tell you about the local traditions (the Napelonian marches, for example), range if events taking place and terroir products.
- Le Roeulx Tourist Office© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLe Rœulx
Le Roeulx Tourist OfficeLe Roeulx and its many canals are rich with touristic sites and opportunities for walks, bike and horse rides.
- Bouillon Tourist Office© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayBouillon
Bouillon Tourist OfficeFancy exploring Bouillon, maybe even indulge in a guided tour but don't know where to start? The local tourist office will be delighted to share their tips with you.
- Thuin Tourist Office© WBT - Arnaud SiquetThuin
Thuin Tourist OfficeThuin is a semi-rural commune, at the confluent of the Sambre of the Biesmelle in the province of the Hainaut, well worth a tour for its medieval gems.
- Andenne Tourist Office© O.T. de la ville d'AndenneAndenne
Andenne Tourist OfficeFunded in the 7th century by Begge, Andenne boasts a rich past, reflected in its architecture and pretty streets. A few of the iconic sites well worth a detour: the Sainte-Begge collegiate church, the Scladina cave, the Espace Muséal d’Andenne dedicates to ceramics and local archaeolo
- Assesse Commune Tourist Office© OTACrupet
Assesse Commune Tourist OfficeThe Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- VisitMons: Mons tourist office© Oswald TlrMons
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- The Braine-le-Château Tourist Office© Maison du BailliBraine-le-Château
The Braine-le-Château Tourist OfficeThis Tourist Office found its home in the Maison du Bailli, a listed building which oldest parts date to the beginning of the 16th century.
- Stavelot Tourist Office© PAM – OT StavelotStavelot
Stavelot Tourist OfficeLocated by an abbey, Stavelot is a charming, well preserved 18th century town, listed exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its tourist office will be delighted to welcome you warmly and help you discover the region's many gems.
- Malmedy Royal Tourist Office© RSI MalmedyMalmedy
Malmedy Royal Tourist OfficeLocated by the Haute Fagnes nature reserve, the town of Malmedy proves ideal for active and terroir-inspired holidays. The Tourist Office team will be delighted to help you explore the region and answer your questions.
- Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist Office© Royal S.I. de chaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist OfficeThe Royal Syndicat d’Initiative (RSI or Royal Tourist Office) aims at promoting this exceptional town, its touristic sites and thermal water.
- Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and Ardenne© Marc LeclereHabay
Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and ArdenneMarbehan is located in the commune of Habay, at the heart of the province of Luxembourg.
- Liège Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyLiège
Liège Tourist OfficeWelcome to Liège, one of Wallonia's most important cities, rich in historical, cultural and foodie gems...
- Ath Tourist Office© OT Ath - J. FlamentAth
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- East Belgium Tourist Office© WBT – Dominik KetzSaint-Vith
East Belgium Tourist OfficeLocated at the edge of the border ith Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, the Eastern Cantons feature a wide variety of landscapes.
- Silly Tourist Office© SISSilly
Silly Tourist OfficeThe Silly Tourist Office, located in the Province of Hainaut, will help you with all touristic activities and lodgings in the area.
- Nivelles Tourist Office© OTNNivelles
Nivelles Tourist OfficeNivelles Tourist Office is located in Saintes, by the arcade of the same name near the Grand Place and its gem, the Saint Gertrude collegiate church.
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- Soignies Tourist Office© Chateau de LouvigniesSoignies
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- VisitWavre | Wavre tourist office© VisitWavreWavre
VisitWavre | Wavre tourist officeVisitWavre, located on the ground floor of the town hall, promotes tourism in Wavre and its region.
- Couvin Tourist Office© Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvin
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- Eupen Tourist Office© David HagemannEupen
Eupen Tourist OfficePlanning a stay in Eupen? The Tourist Office, located in the town centre, will be delighted to give you all the information you need.
- Spa Tourist Office© la boite à comSpa
Spa Tourist OfficeSpa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
- Namur Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeIn 2007, Durbuy was awarded the title of "Best rural destination in Belgium"byt the European Commission.
- Viroinval Tourist Office© O.T. ViroinvalNismes
Viroinval Tourist OfficeDiscover Viroinva in the province of Namur, South of the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region: a real paradise for hikers.
- Tournai Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyTournai
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- Chassepierre Tourist Office© Michel LaurentChassepierre
Chassepierre Tourist OfficeNestled in a green valley by the Semois river, Chassepierre is considered one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. It ihas been nicknamed the Artists' village for its many art galleries and annual Street Arts festival.
- Florenville Tourist Office© WBT - Julien BraeckeveltFlorenville
Florenville Tourist OfficeFlorenville is located in Gaume, at the edge of the Ardenne, and counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
- Virton tourist office | At the heart of the Gaume region© La Lorraine Gaumaise - M. LaurentVirton
Virton tourist office | At the heart of the Gaume regionThe tourist office in Virton welcomes you at the heart of the Gaume region and invites you to explore this province, typical of Luxembourg, its many activities and delicacies.
- Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist Office© OTH - Maes ChristianHastière-Lavaux
Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist OfficeThe Hastière-sur-Meuse Tourist Office will be delighted to help you with all the information you need to plan your stay along the Meuse river.
- Rochefort Tourist Office© WBT Denis ErroyauxRochefort
Rochefort Tourist OfficeThe Tourist office will tell you the many secrets of the Pays de Rochefort and help you make your stay memorable.
- Vallée de la Haute-Sûre Tourist Office (Martelange)© Mathieu PecheurMartelange
Vallée de la Haute-Sûre Tourist Office (Martelange)The Martelange Tourist Office is located at the heart of the Haute-Sûre nature park. and the Anlier forest. Its passionate team can help with:
- Houffalize Tourist Office© Royal Syndicat d'Initiative de HouffalizeHouffalize
Houffalize Tourist OfficeHouffalize, located in Ardenne (Province of Luxembourg), will delight both nature and history lovers. There you will get to learn more on the Battle of the Bulge and enjoy stunning hikes and green spaces.
- La Bruyère Tourist Office© WBT - Arnaud SiquetMeux
La Bruyère Tourist Office
- Champlon-Tenneville tourist office© I. JusseretTenneville
Champlon-Tenneville tourist office
- Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz© Commune de TroozTrooz
Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz
- Lobbes Tourist Office© S.I. LobbesLobbes
Lobbes Tourist OfficeLobbes is a commune located near Thuin (Province of Hainaut). The passionate team of its tourist office will be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region.
- Bomal Tourist Office© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBomal
Bomal Tourist Office
- La Calamine Tourist Office© Sylvie FabeckLa Calamine
La Calamine Tourist OfficeLa Calamine, with its amazing, luscious nature sites and German style charm, proves ideal for a stroll or a family holiday.
- Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office© S.I. Chaumont-GistouxChaumont-Gistoux
Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office
- Gedinne Tourist Office© O.T. GedinneGedinne
Gedinne Tourist OfficeThe Gedinne Tourist Office will welcome you warmly to this delightful municipality, nestled in the picturesque, appeasing Houille Valley.
- Gembloux tourist office© CGT - Arnaud SiquetGembloux
Gembloux tourist officeGembloux is a sweet little town in the Province, with a wide range of activities to enjoy.
- Ohey Tourist Office© Province de NamurOhey
Ohey Tourist OfficeThe local tourist office welcomes you to the village of Ohey, Province of Namur. Come and explore the Condroz region!
- Inforville Tourist Office© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLouvain-La-Neuve
Inforville Tourist Office
- Gesves Tourist Office© MARTIN DELLICOURGesves
Gesves Tourist OfficeGesves Tourist Office welcomes you to a relaxing, picturesque region. The commune, located in the Province of Namur, regroups 5 villages: Gesves,
- Esneux Tourist Office© WBT - Joseph JeanmartTilff
Esneux Tourist OfficeThe Tourist Office is located on the right bank of the Ourthe river, near the Esneux bridge. Stop by for information on the region.
- Manhay tourist office© Commune de Manhay / M.DellicourManhay
Manhay tourist office