Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Here is a list of more than 200 local tourist offices, all officially recognised by the regional tourism authority.
- Tournai Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyTournai
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville© Kim FoucartFosses-La-Ville
The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-VilleThe Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville, at the very heart of the city, would be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region. The team will happily tell you about the local traditions (the Napelonian marches, for example), range if events taking place and terroir products.
- Bouillon Tourist Office© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayBouillon
Bouillon Tourist OfficeFancy exploring Bouillon, maybe even indulge in a guided tour but don't know where to start? The local tourist office will be delighted to share their tips with you.
- VisitMons: Mons tourist office© Oswald TlrMons
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- The Braine-le-Château Tourist Office© Maison du BailliBraine-le-Château
The Braine-le-Château Tourist OfficeThis Tourist Office found its home in the Maison du Bailli, a listed building which oldest parts date to the beginning of the 16th century.
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- Namur Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- Viroinval Tourist Office© O.T. ViroinvalNismes
Viroinval Tourist OfficeDiscover Viroinva in the province of Namur, South of the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region: a real paradise for hikers.
- Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist Office© Royal S.I. de chaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist OfficeThe Royal Syndicat d’Initiative (RSI or Royal Tourist Office) aims at promoting this exceptional town, its touristic sites and thermal water.
- Couvin Tourist Office© Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvin
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- Thuin Tourist Office© WBT - Candice LaurentThuin
Thuin Tourist OfficeThuin is a semi-rural commune, at the confluent of the Sambre of the Biesmelle in the province of the Hainaut, well worth a tour for its medieval gems.
- Spa Tourist Office© la boite à comSpa
Spa Tourist OfficeSpa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
- Stavelot Tourist Office© PAM – OT StavelotStavelot
Stavelot Tourist OfficeLocated by an abbey, Stavelot is a charming, well preserved 18th century town, listed exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its tourist office will be delighted to welcome you warmly and help you discover the region's many gems.
- Ath Tourist Office© OT Ath - J. FlamentAth
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- Liège Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyLiège
Liège Tourist OfficeWelcome to Liège, one of Wallonia's most important cities, rich in historical, cultural and foodie gems...
- VisitWavre | Wavre tourist office© VisitWavreWavre
VisitWavre | Wavre tourist officeVisitWavre, located on the ground floor of the town hall, promotes tourism in Wavre and its region.
- Soignies Tourist Office© Chateau de LouvigniesSoignies
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- East Belgium Tourist Office© WBT – Dominik KetzSaint-Vith
East Belgium Tourist OfficeLocated at the edge of the border ith Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, the Eastern Cantons feature a wide variety of landscapes.
- Assesse Commune Tourist Office© OTACrupet
Assesse Commune Tourist OfficeThe Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- Nivelles Tourist Office© OTNNivelles
Nivelles Tourist OfficeNivelles Tourist Office is located in Saintes, by the arcade of the same name near the Grand Place and its gem, the Saint Gertrude collegiate church.
- Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and Ardenne© Marc LeclereHabay
Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and ArdenneMarbehan is located in the commune of Habay, at the heart of the province of Luxembourg.
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeIn 2007, Durbuy was awarded the title of "Best rural destination in Belgium"byt the European Commission.
- Eupen Tourist Office© David HagemannEupen
Eupen Tourist OfficePlanning a stay in Eupen? The Tourist Office, located in the town centre, will be delighted to give you all the information you need.
- Malmedy Royal Tourist Office© RSI MalmedyMalmedy
Malmedy Royal Tourist OfficeLocated by the Haute Fagnes nature reserve, the town of Malmedy proves ideal for active and terroir-inspired holidays. The Tourist Office team will be delighted to help you explore the region and answer your questions.
- Le Roeulx Tourist Office© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLe Rœulx
Le Roeulx Tourist OfficeLe Roeulx and its many canals are rich with touristic sites and opportunities for walks, bike and horse rides.
- Andenne Tourist Office© O.T. de la ville d'AndenneAndenne
Andenne Tourist Office
- Silly Tourist Office© SISSilly
Silly Tourist OfficeThe Silly Tourist Office, located in the Province of Hainaut, will help you with all touristic activities and lodgings in the area.
- Vaux-sur-Sûre Tourist Office© S.I. Vaux-sur-sureVaux-sur-Sûre
Vaux-sur-Sûre Tourist OfficeThe Vaux-sur-Sûre tourist office will be delighted to help you with information on the 28 picturesque villages it represents, all nestled in the Bastogne–Neufchâteau–Martelange triangle (Ardenne).
- Florenville Tourist Office© S.I. FlorenvilleFlorenville
Florenville Tourist OfficeFlorenville is located in Gaume, at the edge of the Ardenne, and counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
- Ohey Tourist Office© Province de NamurOhey
Ohey Tourist OfficeThe local tourist office welcomes you to the village of Ohey, Province of Namur. Come and explore the Condroz region!
- Neufchâteau Tourist Office© mcmarchalcapsureanlierNeufchâteau
Neufchâteau Tourist OfficeNeufchâteau Tourist Office will be delighted to tell you more about the touristic activities, events and lodgings in the region.
- Stoumont Tourist Office© WBT - Candice LaurentStoumont
Stoumont Tourist Office
- Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz© Commune de TroozTrooz
Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz
- Bertogne Tourist Office© WBT - Candice LaurentBertogne
Bertogne Tourist Office
- Cerfontaine Tourist Office© Syndicat d'Initiative de CerfontaineCerfontaine
Cerfontaine Tourist Office
- Braine-l'Alleud Tourist Office© Grand Place et Eglise - WEB-27Braine-L'Alleud
Braine-l'Alleud Tourist OfficeNestled in the lush Hain valley, Braine-l'-Alleud is a pleasant commune, close to superb sites sure to delight history and walk lovers.
- Houffalize Tourist Office© Royal Syndicat d'Initiative de HouffalizeHouffalize
Houffalize Tourist OfficeHouffalize, located in Ardenne (Province of Luxembourg), will delight both nature and history lovers. There you will get to learn more on the Battle of the Bulge and enjoy stunning hikes and green spaces.
- Vresse-sur-Semois tourist office© T. BertheVresse-Sur-Semois
Vresse-sur-Semois tourist officeThe Vresse-sur-Semois Tourist Office will welcome you warmly stop by to learn more about the region, beautifully nestled in the Ardenne.
- Esneux Tourist Office© WBT - Joseph JeanmartTilff
Esneux Tourist OfficeThe Tourist Office is located on the right bank of the Ourthe river, near the Esneux bridge. Stop by for information on the region.
- Ciney Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxCiney
Ciney Tourist Office
- Tubize Tourist Office© Guy Leclercq-HannonTubize
Tubize Tourist Office
- Hannut Tourist Office© Daniel CaratHannut
Hannut Tourist OfficeWelcome to Hannut, a sweet little town in the Province of Liège. The Tourist Office, passionate about the region, will be delighted to help you plan the perfect stay...
- Bomal Tourist Office© WBT - Candice LaurentBomal
Bomal Tourist Office
- La Bruyère Tourist Office© WBT - Candice LaurentMeux
La Bruyère Tourist Office
- Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office© S.I. Chaumont-GistouxChaumont-Gistoux
Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office
- Walcourt Tourist Office© O.T. de WalcourtWalcourt
Walcourt Tourist Office
- Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist Office© OTH - Maes ChristianHastière-Lavaux
Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist OfficeThe Hastière-sur-Meuse Tourist Office will be delighted to help you with all the information you need to plan your stay along the Meuse river.