Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Want to make the most of your visit? Go off the beaten path even when it comes to your holiday place to stay...
Here you can stay in a retro-chic caravan, a tree house cabin, a loft nestled in an old mill or in a 17th-century chapel, spend a magical night under the starry Ardennes sky... or even organise a Cluedo party in a board-game themed guesthouse.
Your childhood dreams can come true in Wallonia!
- The Chênefleur camping site© Camping de ChênefleurTintigny
The Chênefleur camping siteThe Chênefleur camping is located along the Semois river, by Tintigny in the South of the Belgian Ardenne. Particularly friendly and welcoming, it proves perfect for families.
- Sixties: a themed studio in Western City© Western City à ChaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Sixties: a themed studio in Western CityWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine. Why not stay in the Sixties-themed studio for 2 to 3 persons there for a feeling of adventure?
- Château de Namur, a 4 star hotel and restaurant© Château de NamurNamur
Château de Namur, a 4 star hotel and restaurantThis 4-star hotel, situated at the top of Namur in a one-hectare park (just 5 minutes from the town centre), features a restaurant, 29 comfortable rooms (5 of which being suites).
- Tombstone: a cowboy themed studio in Western City (Chaudfontaine)© Western City à ChaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Tombstone: a cowboy themed studio in Western City (Chaudfontaine)Western City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine. Why not stay in the studio for 2 persons there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Domaine de Ronchinne (Maillen)© Château de la PosteMaillen
Domaine de Ronchinne (Maillen)The Château de la Poste hotel is a sumptuous castle offering an authentic and cosy atmosphere as well as stunning views of the forest of Maillen - all less than an hour drive from Brussels and 20 minutes from Namur, capital of Wallonia.
- Nutchel cosy cabins: a holiday village in Martelange© NutchelMartelange
Nutchel cosy cabins: a holiday village in MartelangeLooking for a way to reconnect with nature? Plan your stay in this forest, located in Martelange (Ardenne).
- River Lodge, a quirky hotel in Maredret© Laurence DelchevalerieAnhée
River Lodge, a quirky hotel in MaredretThe River Lodge, a former mill in Maredret, is now a luxurious 3-star hotel with quirky, fascinating rooms. The perfect place to relax and explore the Ardenne.
- Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in Poupehan© Leo Maes RAN - Camping Ile de faigneul SAPoupehan
Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in PoupehanThe camping site of l'Ile de Faigneul is a wonderful opportunity to go back to nature: come and plant your tent on this wonderful island.
- Martin’s Dream Hotel in Mons | Sleep in a church© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Martin’s Dream Hotel in Mons | Sleep in a churchThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- La Roulotte des Mésanges | A farm gîte in Rebecq© Jean-Paul RigauxRebecq
La Roulotte des Mésanges | A farm gîte in RebecqLa Roulotte des Mésanges is the perfect place for a romantic stay in Rebecq (Walloon Brabant Province).
- Misery Co Bed & Beer Experience: a gîte in Aywaille© Clifford Lucas 2022Aywaille
Misery Co Bed & Beer Experience: a gîte in AywailleLocated in the Province of Liège, the Misery Co Bed & Beer Experience gîte offers a unique experience: the chance to stay in a manor and discover an artisanal microbrewery.
- Villatoile camping© VillatoileAnseremme
Villatoile campingA quality camping set in an exceptional setting along the Lesse
- Les Bouleaux camping (Bohan)© Hungry Nuggets.comBohan
Les Bouleaux camping (Bohan)The Bouleaux camping, along the Semois, is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and relax. Its green setting and relaxed atmosphere make it the perfect place for family holidays.
- Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)© Camping Le SagittaireRochehaut
Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)Le Sagitaire campsite, near Bouillon, is ideally equipped for relaxed stays.
- Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-Hubert© EuropacampSaint-Hubert
Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-HubertEuropacamp, in Saint Hubert, is a fantastic camping enjoying the green setting of the Ardenne. The perfect place to forget urban life and stress...
- The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and Durbuy© Camping Val de l’aisneÉrezée
The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and DurbuyVisitors can choose between bungalows and out of the ordinary lodgings such as suspended tents, caravans or sphairs (transparent bubbles)
- Andenne Pegard Hotel© Hôtel PegardAndenne
Andenne Pegard HotelLocated at the heart of the town of Andenne, just 18 km from Namur, this hotel is nestled in part of a factory... still in activity! A fantastic opportunity to learn more about Wallonia's rich industrial past.
- Aqualodge hotel (Ermeton-sur-Biert)© Aqua LodgeErmeton-sur-Biert
Aqualodge hotel (Ermeton-sur-Biert)Nestled in the countryside in the Maredsous region, by the Molignée, is the series of little lakes. 6 sweet little chalets have been built on stilts along them: quite an exceptional setting...
- L'Instant Ch'Oizy | Roulotte Forêt Etoilée, a sweet gipsy wagon in Oizy© L'Instant Ch'OizyBièvre
L'Instant Ch'Oizy | Roulotte Forêt Etoilée, a sweet gipsy wagon in OizyThis romantic gipsy-wagon near Bouillon guarantees a lovely immersion in nature...
- Au plaisir: a B&B in Hastière-par-delà© Gîtes de WallonieHastière
Au plaisir: a B&B in Hastière-par-delàDiscover the unexpected theme of Au plaisir, a B&B which dedicated its decor to the Cluedo game.
- L'Instant Ch'Oizy | Roulotte Félin pour l'autre, a sweet gipsy wagon in Oizy© L'Instant Ch'OizyBièvre
L'Instant Ch'Oizy | Roulotte Félin pour l'autre, a sweet gipsy wagon in OizyThis romantic gipsy-wagon near Bouillon guarantees a lovely immersion in nature...
- The Neuf Prés campsite© Pierre-Yves SougnéVielsalm
The Neuf Prés campsiteLes Neuf Prés is a 3-star camping site near Vielsalm. Its sports infrastructures and animation program will guarantee a memorable stay with friends or family.
- Le Ban de Laviot camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetRochehaut
Le Ban de Laviot campingA family-friendly camping between the forest and the Semois river, offering a peaceful setting.
- Wild Cube | An extraordinary hut in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe© Ardennen OnlineDurbuy
Wild Cube | An extraordinary hut in Barvaux-sur-OurtheLooking for a memorable place to spend your holiday? Give the Wild Cube a try. This amazing hut, located in Barvaux (near Durbuy) is an eco-logical, comfy, furnished lodging for 6 guests. Ideal to disconnect from the outside world.
- Les cabanes et les suites de Rensiwez à Mabompré© WBT - Olivier BourgiHouffalize
Les cabanes et les suites de Rensiwez à MabompréFancy sleeping in an extraordinary lodging in the Two Ourthes nature park? The Mabompré camping has sweet wooden huts for 2 to 4 guests at the very heart of this preserved site.
- The Le Moulin du Ya gîte in La Louvière, for 2 to 4 persons© Frédérique CelantLa Louvière
The Le Moulin du Ya gîte in La Louvière, for 2 to 4 personsLe Moulin du Ya is quite an original gîte, set in a 19th century windmill. It has been awarded 3 épis.
- La Ferme au Moulin à Pousset, a countryside gîte for 4 persons© Isabelle DefranceRemicourt
La Ferme au Moulin à Pousset, a countryside gîte for 4 personsLa Ferme du Moulin is an exceptional gîte for 4 persons in Rémicourt, set in a farm's former windmill.
- Mon lit dans l'arbre: tree houses in Martilly© Mon Lit Dans l'ArbreMartilly
Mon lit dans l'arbre: tree houses in MartillyMon lit dans l'arbre, a 3 hectares estate overlooking the Vierre river, offers a selection of quite unique tree houses. Made of wood, super comfortable, they prove perfect for a memorable stay - in Martilly, Wallonia.
- Auberge de l'Abbaye d'Aulne: a hotel in Gozée© Auberge de l'AbbayeGozée
Auberge de l'Abbaye d'Aulne: a hotel in GozéeThe Auberge de l'Abbaye hotel features 6 beautifully renovated double rooms. Nestled within the former gate of the Aulne abbey, it offers quite a stunning setting. Founded in the 7th century, it is one of the oldest Citercianabeys
- Camping de la Semois in Florenville© L. LecuivreSainte-Cécile
Camping de la Semois in FlorenvilleThis comfortable, family friendly camping is perfect for those loving nature and peacefulness. Why not try fishing or kayaking?
- Abarolodge, a sweet hideway in Hannut© AbarolodgeCras-Avernas
Abarolodge, a sweet hideway in HannutThis exceptional lodging, built of solid wood in Cras-Avernas, can welcome up to 6 guests. Perfect for a cosy eco-friendly stay all year round.
- Alaska: a campsite in Marbehan© David LavigneMarbehan
Alaska: a campsite in MarbehanA family-friendly campsite by the Mellier river, enjoying a green, tree-planted setting.
- La Tour du Château: a countryside gîte in Soignies© Benoit JauniauxSoignies
La Tour du Château: a countryside gîte in SoigniesBuilt within Thieusies castle's park, La Tour du Château features a bedroom, a kitchen, a kitchen, a terrace with a view of the superb historical building. In a nutshell, the perfect place for a romantic stay near Soignies.
- Domaine de la Carrauterie by Terre Insolite: a guesthouse in Sautin© Terre insolite SRLSivry-Rance
Domaine de la Carrauterie by Terre Insolite: a guesthouse in SautinTerre Insolite is ideally located in Sottin near the Eau d'Heure lakes. With its 5 themed guest rooms, its swimming pool and its spa options, it proves he perfect place to relax.
- Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-Semois© Camping Le CanadaChiny
Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-SemoisThis small camping site is set in a forest of the stunning, wild Semois Valley, at the heart of the Ardenne. The natural setting will delight hikers, kayak lovers and families alike.
- Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in Durnal© Camping le Pommier RustiqueDurnal
Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in DurnalWelcome to Le Pommier Rustique, a camping site in Durnal set in the stunning, green Bocq valley in the Ardenne.