Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Book your green fee at a golf club in the south of Belgium. Wallonia offers many quality courses for lovers of the little white ball.
From the roof of Belgium, passing through the heart of the Ardennes, to Wallonia Picardy and the French border, Walloon golf courses are a true sporting, natural and cultural experience.
To learn more about this exciting sport or the regional golfing calendar, download our free brochure Golf in Wallonia.
- Durbuy golf course© Golf BLUE GREEN DurbuyBarvaux
Durbuy golf courseThe Golf de Durbuy courses, at the heart of the Belgian Ardennes, counts among the most technical in Belgium.
- The Sept Fontaines Golf Club and its two championship courses© Golf de Sept FontainesBraine-L'Alleud
The Sept Fontaines Golf Club and its two championship coursesEnjoying a magnificent setting in Braine-l'Alleud, to the south of Brussels, the Sept Fontaines Golf Club is one of Belgium's most well-loved golf clubs.
- Mont Garni Golf Club: one of the longest courses in Belgium© mvprod.tvBaudour
Mont Garni Golf Club: one of the longest courses in BelgiumThe Mont Garni Golf Club, situated in the municipalities of Bandour and Sirault offers a challenging 18-hole course stretched across a 150-ha estate.
- The Naxhelet Golf Club in Wanze, an exceptional experience© WBT - P. CoenegrachtsWanze
The Naxhelet Golf Club in Wanze, an exceptional experienceHalfway between Namur and Liège awaits a prestigious golf club designed in 2014 by British architect Martin Hawtree, the Naxhelet Golf Club.
- The Golf Club de Liège-Gomzé, a prestigious course for tournaments© ipegasuGomzé-Andoumont
The Golf Club de Liège-Gomzé, a prestigious course for tournamentsThe International Gomzé Golf Club is located on the crossroads of three regions: the Condroz, the Ardennes and the Herve region.
- The Golf de Rougemont, halfway between Namur and Dinant© Jean-Louis RousseauProfondeville
The Golf de Rougemont, halfway between Namur and DinantThe Golf de Rougemont, in Profondeville, offers exceptional panoramic views on the Meuse Valley.
- The Hainaut Royal Golf Club, named second best golf course in Belgium© Royal Golf Club du HainautErbisoeul
The Hainaut Royal Golf Club, named second best golf course in BelgiumThe Hainaut Royal Golf Club is located in Jurbise, just 10 mn from Mons, among heather and gorse.
- Château de la Bawette Golf Club near Brussels© Golf du Château de la BawetteWavre
Château de la Bawette Golf Club near BrusselsThe Château de la Bawette golf course features a quality international course, just south of Brussels, in Wavre, on a 70 hectares estate.
- The Golf des Lacs, a new way to appreciate golf© Jean-Paul PoiretBoussu-lez-Walcourt
The Golf des Lacs, a new way to appreciate golfThe Pro1Golf Entertainment Centre invites you to its courses at the Lakes of Eau d'Heure. Whatever your level of play, you're welcome.
- The Royal Bercuit Golf Club, amid a stunning private estate© PexelsGrez-Doiceau
The Royal Bercuit Golf Club, amid a stunning private estateSituated in the magnificent private property of Bercuit, its fairways and greens have been cleverly thought out and designed.
- The Golf de l'Empereur, perfect to relax© Golf de l’Empereur, WaysGenappe
The Golf de l'Empereur, perfect to relaxNear the Lion's Mount in Waterloo and 20 minutes from Brussels, you can find rolling plains sprinkled with copses of protected trees.
- The Florennes Avia Golf Club, nestled within an air base© WBT - Olivier LegardienFlorennes
The Florennes Avia Golf Club, nestled within an air baseA diverse and technical 9-hole course for both beginners and experts on the Florennes air base, in the province of Namur.
- The Hulencourt Golf Club, set on an exceptional historical site© WBT - P. CoenegrachtsGenappe
The Hulencourt Golf Club, set on an exceptional historical siteHulencout is a high-quality gold course base on the Cense d'Hulencourt, a site linked to the very first crusade.
- The Golf Club du Haras and its panoramic views on the Pays de Theux© Golf du HarasPepinster
The Golf Club du Haras and its panoramic views on the Pays de TheuxThe Golf Club du Haras' 9-hole course and school is found in the hills of Verviers-Pepinster, at the gates to the 'blue' Ardennes.
- The Mergelhof Golf Club and its international charm© MergelhofGemmenich
The Mergelhof Golf Club and its international charmThe Mergelhof Golf Club is located on the border of three countries: Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The Golf Club d'Andenne© Olivier GramptinneAndenne
The Golf Club d'AndenneSet on a hillside overlooking the Meuse valley and the small town of Andenne, this golf club is a real Walloon gem.
- The Royal Golf Club des Fagnes, among the best golf club in Europe© ROYAL GOLF CLUB DES FAGNESSpa
The Royal Golf Club des Fagnes, among the best golf club in EuropeThe Royal Golf Club des Fagnes, situated in the beautiful region of Spa, is considered one of the best European golf courses.
- Golf Découverte Virton, the perfect place to perfect your skill© Philippe MaquetVirton
Golf Découverte Virton, the perfect place to perfect your skillThe Golf in Virton is situated in the Gaume region, close to the borders with France and Luxembourg, and offers a compact 6-hole course.
- The Henri-Chapelle golf course and his 3 exceptional courses© Golf Henri ChapelleHenri-Chapelle
The Henri-Chapelle golf course and his 3 exceptional coursesThe Golf & Country Club enjoys a green, hilly landscape typical of the Pays de Herve.
- The Pierpont golf course© Golf de PierpontFrasnes-Lez-Gosselies
The Pierpont golf courseThe Pierpont Golf Club, 15 minutes from Waterloo and Charleroi and 25 minutes from Brussels, has a remarkable championship golf course.
- Enghien Golf Club, an estate considered a Major Heritage site in Wallonia© WBT - Olivier LegardienEnghien
Enghien Golf Club, an estate considered a Major Heritage site in WalloniaIn Enghien Castle's splendid park, the Enghien Golf Club offers two 9-hole courses, only 30 km from Brussels and 80k m from Lille.
- Golf de Falnuée and its hotel, amidst a Natura 2000 area© Eric & Anne-Sophie JottrandMazy
Golf de Falnuée and its hotel, amidst a Natura 2000 areaThe Golf de Falnuée lies at the confluence of the Orneau and Ligne rivers. Golfing pleasure, a historic setting and natural beauty are guaranteed.
- Château de la Tournette Golf Club and its two Championship courses© Pierre CoenegrachtsNivelles
Château de la Tournette Golf Club and its two Championship coursesJust south of Brussels, the Château de la Tournette Golf Club is one of the most popular golf clubs in Belgium.
- The Golf du Bernalmont, an urban oasis© J-M DelcourtLiège
The Golf du Bernalmont, an urban oasisA charming 9-hole course, 3km from Liège. The final 3 holes are situated in the magnificent park of Bernalmont castle.
- The Royal Golf Club du Château d'Ardenne, a site steeped in tradition© Pierre CoenegrachtsHouyet
The Royal Golf Club du Château d'Ardenne, a site steeped in traditionIn an exceptional setting of the Belgian Ardennes, this 18-hole course is situated in the former park of the Castle of Ardenne, built by King Leopold II.
- La Bruyère Golf Club: a relaxed and family friendly location© WBT - P. CoenegrachtsSart-Dames-Avelines
La Bruyère Golf Club: a relaxed and family friendly locationThis golf course was designed in the typical Walloon-Brabant countryside. The undulating fairways are quite wide but offer little protection against the wind.
- The Avernas Golf Club, a convivial course near the E40© Alexandre DochenHannut
The Avernas Golf Club, a convivial course near the E40The magnificent Avernas Golf Club is located at a few kilometres from the E40, between Brussels and Liège.
- The Royal Golf Club du Sart Tilman, a stunning estate close to town© WBT - P. CoenegrachtsAngleur
The Royal Golf Club du Sart Tilman, a stunning estate close to townLocated in the undulating landscape of the Liège region, the Royal Golf Club du Sart Tilman offers a variety of challenges for players of all skills.
- The Louvain-La-Neuve Golf Club near the Bois de Lauzelle© WBT - Olivier LegardienOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
The Louvain-La-Neuve Golf Club near the Bois de LauzelleThis world-class golf course is located in a magnificent wooded area. The club also has a golf school with training facilities & 4 beginners' holes.
- The Royal Waterloo Golf Club and its three exceptional courses© Pierre CoenegrachtsOhain
The Royal Waterloo Golf Club and its three exceptional coursesThe Royal Waterloo is a welcoming family club for all golfers wishing to share a round together.
- The Five Nations Golf Club, the sole Belgian course designed by Gary Player© Pierre CoenegrachtsHavelange
The Five Nations Golf Club, the sole Belgian course designed by Gary PlayerDiscover the Five Nations Golf Club in Méan, one of the most spectacular golf courses in the Low Countries.
- The Golf de Rigenée, dedicated to training golf lovers and young people© Golf de Rigenée- Ulli BrombergVillers-La-Ville
The Golf de Rigenée, dedicated to training golf lovers and young peopleWonderful fairways stretch on a vast plain, embellished with lakes, bushes and groves.
- Ragnies Golf Club, Thudinie Academy and Golf Club© WBT - Olivier LegardienRagnies
Ragnies Golf Club, Thudinie Academy and Golf ClubThe Ragnies Golf Club offers you a remarkably well-designed 18-hole course.