Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Foodies, rejoice: Wallonia is known for the exceptional quality of its terroir products. Make sure to start at one of our many farms!
There is much to choose from: sheepfolds, snail farms, apiculture, orchards, vineyards. Yes: Belgium makes amazing wines too, the sparkling ones being quite exceptional.
Here is our selection of Walloon producers, well worth a detour:
Type of visit
Label or affiliation
- Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'Eole© WBT - Denis ErroyauxQuévy-le-Grand
Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'EoleDomaine du Chant d'Eole is a Walloon vineyard in Quévy-le-Grand, a charming village in the countryside of Mons.
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, Wallonia© Château de Bioul - Olivier PolletAnhée
Château de Bioul | Vineyards near Namur, WalloniaThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- The Strawberry Museum and the little fruit orchard© WBT-Bernard BoccaraWépion
The Strawberry Museum and the little fruit orchardOnce you have tried the delicious Wépion strawberries, make sure to visit this museum, an absolute must see to better understand the local terroir.
- La ferme du Long Pré in Saint-Hubert© Rudy LamborelleSaint-Hubert
La ferme du Long Pré in Saint-HubertStop by La ferme du Long Pré in Saint Hubert (Belgian Ardenne) to see a sheep and ewes farm.
- Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)© LDV ProductionAye (Marche-en-Famenne)
Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)Located near Marche-en-Famenne, the Comptoir Forestier is an exceptional site dedicated to preserving and regenerating woodlands, trees being the green gold of Wallonia.
- The Schumer-Widart farm© J.WidartBastogne
The Schumer-Widart farmThe Schumer-Widart farm raise its cattle in Bastogne and invites you to share their passion.
- Aubel artisanal syrup manufacture© WBT – Olivier LegardienAubel
Aubel artisanal syrup manufactureIt is in Aubel, that Claudy Nysse took over the helm of the family flagship: an artisanal syrup factory, which traditional recipes guarantee a fantastic texture and a festival of flavours. The 12th generation to do so! Stop by to learn more about this treat, known as the "black gold of the Herve region".
- The Poirier du Loup vineyard© WBT - Caroline RaseTorgny
The Poirier du Loup vineyardLocated by one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia, Poirier du Loup is a communal vineyard managed by forty volunteers.
- The Domaine du Chapitre: a wine estate in Nivelles© Karolyn Delizé HanseNivelles
The Domaine du Chapitre: a wine estate in NivellesThe Hautier family welcomes visitors in their vineyard, in Nivelles: a fantastic opportunity to taste the wines produced at the Domaine du Chapitre.
- Chèvrerie du Moulin du Wez© Chevrerie du moulin du wezLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Chèvrerie du Moulin du WezIn this beautiful region of La Roche-en-Ardennes, Chèvrerie du Moulin du Wez offers various goat cheeses from organic farming.
- The Bailli Farm in Soignies© WBT - Caroline RaseSoignies
The Bailli Farm in SoigniesFerme le Bailli, highly specialized in dairy production, manufactures and refines cheeses with the fresh milk of purebred Holstein cows.
- Safran de Cotchia© Ferme LéonardWasseiges
Safran de CotchiaCome and discover the largest safranière in Belgium. In the heart of the Hesbaye, plunge into the spices and lget carried away by its exotic flavours.
- La Ferme des Frênes - Biofarm | Cens© WBT - S.BurgeonCens
La Ferme des Frênes - Biofarm | CensIn Saint Hubert (Ardenne). Frênes-Biofarm has adopted an organic philosophy- as much for cereals and hay than for the animals grazing in its meadows. The meat, of course, proves amazingly flavoursome...
- Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)© Adrien Pestiaux, Cidrerie du CondrozHavelange
Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade C
- La Truite de Freux: organic fish farming in Saint-Hubert© FTLB P.WillemsFreux
La Truite de Freux: organic fish farming in Saint-HubertVisit a unique, organic fish farm in Belgium and discover how trouts and Atlantic salmons are grown. This impressive estate in Libramont-Chevigny has no less than 30 ponds.
- The Fromagerie du Marronnier© APAQ-W – Ferme du MarronnierMuno
The Fromagerie du MarronnierDiscover how dairy products (such as cheese and butter) are made in the Ardenne. Marc and Ariane will welcome your warmly and share their passion with you.
- Munaut: a fascinating orchard and apple press in the Gaume region© MunautVirton
Munaut: a fascinating orchard and apple press in the Gaume regionMunaut, with its orchard and apple press, was created in Virton (Gaume) beginning of the 20th century and remains family-managed.
- Couillet's orchard and didactic apiary in Parentville© Charleroi - NatureCouillet
Couillet's orchard and didactic apiary in ParentvilleVisit the orchard named " verger de Parentville" as well as its didactic apiary with a beekeeper and a guide from the Charleroi Nature association.
- The bison farm (Recogne)© WBT - Candice LaurentBastogne
The bison farm (Recogne)Let this vibrant nature site in Recogne (Ardenne), home to 200 bison, wow you...
- Naturâne A donkey farm in Bastogne© P. DelperdangeVaux-sur-Sûre
Naturâne A donkey farm in BastogneDiscover Pascal's universe. Originally a computer scientist, he gave it all up to dedicate his life to agriculture.
- La Petite Suisse: a cow farm in Lompret© Mark RossignolLompret
La Petite Suisse: a cow farm in LompretLa Petite Suisse, in Lompret (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), invites you to discover cow breeding and the products made on the farm.
- Les Alpagas du Maquis: an alpaca farm in Montleban© WBT - Caroline RaseGouvy
Les Alpagas du Maquis: an alpaca farm in MontlebanLaurence and Eric, passionate about alpacas, invite you to discover their farm and spinning workshop.
- Saint-Véron: a snail farm in Braine-le-Château© WBT - Antoine DavisterBraine-le-Château
Saint-Véron: a snail farm in Braine-le-ChâteauThis snail farm, specialised in the Gros Gris variety, offers quite an instructive visit.
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey vineyards© Christophe WaterkeynVillers-la-Ville
Villers-la-Ville Abbey vineyardsJoin the Confrérie du vignoble de l'Abbaye de Villers for a visit of the most famous abbey in Walloon Brabant's vineyards.
- Le Clos des Zouaves: Thuin vineyard© asbl LevignoblethudinienThuin
Le Clos des Zouaves: Thuin vineyardThis vineyard, planted in 2001, streteches over Thuin's suspended gardens. The very first harvest, in 2003, proved a real success. So much that the wine produced has now its own Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée: Côtes de Sambre et Meuse.
- La Ferme du Vieux Tilleul: a snail farm in Bierwart© Julien LaprailleBierwart
La Ferme du Vieux Tilleul: a snail farm in BierwartStop by La Ferme du Vieux Tilleul in the village of Bierwart (Hesbaye region in the province of Namur) to visit Corinne de Wulf's snail farm, specialised in the Petit Gris variety.
- L'Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in Habay© WBT - Candice LaurentHabay-la-Vieille
L'Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in HabayL'asinerie de l'O is a space for all - children, young people, families, people with difficulties, groups of all horizons - wishing to join educative sessions and action on health and environmental themes.
- Ferme de Raz Buzée à Gerpinnes© Delphine VangeenderhuysenGerpinnes
Ferme de Raz Buzée à GerpinnesDairy family farm specializing in the homemade production of raw milk cheese from cows, in Gerpinnes.
- Les Coteaux de la Legia vineyard© WBT - Candice LaurentAns
Les Coteaux de la Legia vineyardLes Coteaux de la Légia is a fascinating urban vineyard, counting 1,200 plants. Come and discover how rich the past of the estate is...
- L'Atelier de la Truite d'Ondenva: a fishing farm in Waimes© La truite d'OndevalWaimes
L'Atelier de la Truite d'Ondenva: a fishing farm in WaimesL’atelier de la Truite d’Ondeval (Waimes, Eastern Cantons) can be visited by appointment - a fantastic opportunity to discover its ponds and smoking rooms.
- Blueberry picking in Chardeneux© BleuetSomme-Leuze
Blueberry picking in ChardeneuxDiscover Bleuet, a farm growing tasty American blueberries in the village of Bonzin (Condroz). You can pick them yourself or buy them already packed.
- Le foie gras de Floumont | La Roche-en-Ardenne© P.WILLEMS - FTLBOrtho
Le foie gras de Floumont | La Roche-en-ArdenneIn the heart of the Ardennes, Eric and Christina produce an exceptional, artisanal foie gras as well as a range of mullet duck products.
- Les Vergers Ruchers Mosans: an apiary near Dinant© WBT - Candice LaurentDinant
Les Vergers Ruchers Mosans: an apiary near DinantLes Vergers Ruchers Mosans invite you to discover the fascinating world of bees, just a few kilometres from Dinant.
- Ferme de la Vallée – L'Escargot de l'Ourchet© Vincent VinckeBeuzet
Ferme de la Vallée – L'Escargot de l'OurchetIn an 18th century farm, awaits an unexpected far, l'Escargot de l'Ourchet. home to 600,000 snails of the Petit and Gros Gris. Visits can be organised via the Gembloux Tourist office, should you wish to know more.
- The Verger de la Chise© Ferme de la ChisePiétrebais
The Verger de la ChiseMartine, Pierre and their team are looking forward to welcoming you to the Verger de la Chise and its magnificent farm.
- The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much more© WBT - Caroline RaseBertrix
The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much moreThis sheepfold, in the province of Luxembourg, invites you to meet its Belgian ewes, its range of products made on site and, why not stay for the night?
- An unexpected saffron farm in Walloon Brabant© L'histoire d'AnthonyThorembais-Saint-Trond
An unexpected saffron farm in Walloon BrabantSaffron: the word brings exotic spice to mind. You might be surprised is it also grown in Belgium. This farm, unique in Walloon Brabant, produces a high-quality crop, used to make fragrant products including the only saffron infused white beer in the country.
- Valléro: bees and honey in Sombreffe© WBT - Candice LaurentSombreffe
Valléro: bees and honey in SombreffeValléro, a company based in Sombreffe, is known for its exquisite, high quality Perle du terroir® honey, harvested and conditioned in Belgium. Stop by to learn more about bees and their mysterious nectar.
- The Agaises vineyard and its sparkling wines (Estinnes)© Marjorie HaurezHaulchin
The Agaises vineyard and its sparkling wines (Estinnes)Make sure to add the Agaises vineyard on your map when planning your road trip in Wallonia. This estate - the largest in Belgium - produces fantastic sparkling wines.
- Ferme Apicole des neufs Bonniers: a bee farm in Denée© Damien BabilonDenée
Ferme Apicole des neufs Bonniers: a bee farm in DenéeLocated in Denée (just 20 km from Namur and Dinant), the Ferme Apicole des neufs Bonniers delights visitors all year round with guided tours and activities. Created in 2013, this bee farm counts 5 winter hives and 4 transhumance ones.
- Le vin de Liège wine cooperative© WBT - Olivier LegardienHeure-le-Romain
Le vin de Liège wine cooperativeCreated in December 2010, the Vin de Liège cooperative brings back vineyards to the Liège region: 12 hectares have been planted between 2012 and 2014.
- Ferme de la Sauvenière (Hemptinne-lez-Florennes)© Valérie Van WynsbergheHemptinne
Ferme de la Sauvenière (Hemptinne-lez-Florennes)This family-run farm in the province of Namur prepares duck-based terroir specialities and has received quite a few awards for their foie gras.
- Safranloy | Saffron and aromatic herbs in Anloy© SafranloyLibin
Safranloy | Saffron and aromatic herbs in AnloyLaure and Alain opened Belgium's very first organic saffron farm four years ago. Why not stop by and meet these two nature lovers?
- The Domaine du Chenoy vineyard© Olivier Sanglier – EventphotoviewEmines
The Domaine du Chenoy vineyardLe Domaine du Chenoy is a 10 hectares vineyard near Namur, created in 2003. It aims at creating wines reflecting the Belgian terroir.
- The Kessler farm© Made_in_OstbelgienBüllingen
The Kessler farmLocated in the grazing lands of Büllingen, the Kessler farm breeds Haflinger mares and makes products from mare's milk.