Going on holiday with your dog is pure joy. But there is much to take in account: transport, attractions and lodgings accepting pets. It takes a little thinking. We have put together a few tips to save you time!
Can your dog get on public transport? Shall you pay for its ticket? No worry - we have checked everything for you. No need for a car for all your excursions in Wallonia!
For train travels with your furry friend, have a look at the SNCB page on the subject.
As for the TEC bus network, information can be found in their FAQs, in the category travels/can I travel with a pet.
Walks and visits
Remember to take with you...
- its harness or collar (with your name/contact engraved within)
- its leash (your dog must always be on leash)
- its safety jacket for any water fun
- its bowl and a bottle of water
- Its favourite treats or food
- Litter bags - don't leave anything behind
Comfort after effort! Relax in a pet-friendly lodging after a full day out in Wallonia.
A few essentials:
- your pet's papers and passport
- its toys
- its bowl
- towels and blankets
- its leash
- litter bags
Please contact the owners beforehand to check pets are accepted and how many dogs you will bring with you. Some lodgings have certain conditions. Better check in advance!
With a guide dog
Should you come with a guide dog, please read our page dedicated to travellers with specific needs.