- Budget accommodation
- Accommodation centre
Located at the heartof the village of Marcourt, in the Ourthe valley, the Centre de Rencontres et d’Hébergement (Cirac) welcones guests in a green setting, perfect for groups.
- La Villa: house for up to 23 guests
- Les Pins: house for up to 18 persons
- Les Charmilles: building for up to 45 persons
- Les Bruyères: lodging for up to 30 persons
- Le Refuge: lodging for 2 adults and 1 child
Activities in the centre
- Play area
- Sports field
- Didactic pond
- Sensory trail
- Suspended garden (orchard and progressive vegetable patch)
- Fishing pong accessible to persons with reduced mobility
In the area
- Forest and RAVeL walks
- Battle of the Bulge commemorative trail, a 32 km cycling itinerary in Marcourt
- Birds of prey demonstrations
- River activities at RIVEO
- Rendeux arboretum
- The caves of Hotton, a geological gem
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
VISITWallonia.be Advantage Pass
Your Advantage Pass
-10% off the rental price
From Tuesday 02 August 2022 to Friday 31 March 2023
Offer valid on the rental of the Refuge, the Villa and the Pines, excluding charges (self-managed). Only valid for reservations made between 01/10/2022 and 31/03/2023, subject to availability.
Number of guests : 110 personnes
English - French - Dutch
School nature trip
Barbecue - Garden - Parking - Playground - Restaurant