Located by the Meuse river, the Mercure Liège City Center hotel is within easy rich of the historical quarters of the fiery city. Perfect for both leisure and business stays...
This former steel plant is now a luxurious hotel, right in the heart of Liège.
Types of rooms
- Comfortable standard rooms, elegantly furnished,
- Family rooms (2 adults, 2 children),
- Executive rooms, perfect for businessmen.
- The hotel has a bar and restaurant serving traditional Belgian dishes and European cuisine
- The terrace and interior gardens prove perfect to relax with friends or colleagues
- A fitness room for all sports enthusiasts
- e-bikes rental
- Maps of the RAVeL network available
- Multipurpose areas in a stunning architectural setting for private events
Not to be missed in Liège
- The Grand Curtius museum
- The Musée de la Vie wallonne
- Liège Aquarium-Muséum
- The Musée des Transports en Commun de Wallonie
In the area
Number of guests : 298 personnes
Number of rooms : 149
German - English - French - Italian - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Indoor catering - Half board - Pack lunch - Group menu - Vegetarian menu - Full board - Breakfast - 24-hour reception
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Air conditioning - Lift - Bar - Charging points for electric cars - Utility - Safe - Children facilities - Garage - Garden - Daylight - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Non-smoking - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI
Pets not allowed