- Budget accommodation
- Accommodation centre
Come and stay at the Domaine de Massembre, in the province of Namur - with family, friends, school groups or colleagues.
Massembre is a holiday centre in Heer-sur-Meuse, a pretty village in the Ardenne near in France. You can slalom between trees, paddle on rafts, gather under the foliage and simply relax, lying down on the grass.
A range of options
The estate features:
- 2 types of rooms along 8 buildings: Comfort (2 persons) and Budget (2 to 8 persons or 4 to 8 persons).
- 4 cottages for a unique stay (3 for 2 to 8 guests, 1 for 2 to 5 guests).
- The self-service restaurant guarantees delicious meals.
- Donkey rides
- Treasure hunts
- Petting zoo
- Tree top adventure
- Play area
- Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Freÿr castle
- Dinant Evasion: tree top adventures, #link[node|9345|boat rental (no license required)], cruises on the Meuse and kayaking on the Lesse
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : from 2 to 608 people
Number of rooms : 120
English - French - Dutch
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Lift - Barbecue - Cafe - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Parking - Playground - Restaurant