Choose your country/language to continue your visit
Farmhouses, cottages, gites, or self-catering lodges ... there’s an incredible choice of places to stay in Wallonia, giving you the perfect base from which to strike out and explore our beautiful region.
Filter by lien elto » classification meublé:
- Ardenne BnB: an urban gîte in Marche-en-Famenne© Christine PoncinMarche-en-Famenne
Ardenne BnB: an urban gîte in Marche-en-FamenneLocated just a 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre, Ardenne BnB proves perfect for a solo stay or a romantic escape.
- Le Saphir: a furnished holiday at L'Orée de Bomal© Karina VAN PRAETDurbuy
Le Saphir: a furnished holiday at L'Orée de BomalLa Topaze is one of the 7 furnished holiday homes in the L'Orée de Bomal estate in Durbuy. This lodging has 4 bedrooms, a sauna and a terrace (with BBQ). Ideal to relax with friends of family in the Province of Luxembourg.
- La Petite Histoire - Frida: an urban gîte in Ath© Emmanuel OttevaereAth
La Petite Histoire - Frida: an urban gîte in AthAn invite to travelling in Ath...
- La Howarderie: Le 42 gîte in Le Bizet© La HowarderieComines-Warneton
La Howarderie: Le 42 gîte in Le Bizet
- A La Maison d'Ode: a countryside gîte in the Ardenne© A La Maison d'OdeSainte-Ode
A La Maison d'Ode: a countryside gîte in the ArdenneLocated just 10 mn from Bastogne, this picturesque house, built 300 years ago, is the perfect place for a peaceful holiday and nature walks.
- Wengé Lodge: a furnished holiday home in Dion-Valmont© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChaumont-Gistoux
Wengé Lodge: a furnished holiday home in Dion-ValmontInspired by its colonial history, Le Wengé Lodge has two bedrooms and is ideally located in a nature area, near leisure centres and cultural gems in Wavre.
- Pironval: a farm gîte in Givry© Gîte de PironvalBertogne
Pironval: a farm gîte in GivryThis gîte, nestled in a cattle farm in Givry (Province of Luxembourg), can host up to 15 guests.
- La Scierie du Ry des glands: a countryside gîte for up to 7 guests in Redu© Jean-Philippe De CartierRedu
La Scierie du Ry des glands: a countryside gîte for up to 7 guests in ReduThe countryside gîte La Scierie du Ry des Glands welcomes you at the very heart of the Ardenne. Nestled in a forest, near a lake and only a few minutes’ drive from Redu, the beauty of its landscapes is sure to steal your heart.
- La Petite Rosière de la place: a countryside in Beloeil© WBT - Arnaud SiquetTourpes
La Petite Rosière de la place: a countryside in BeloeilLa Petite Rosière, located on the Place de Tourpes, has a comfortable bedroom, perfect for a romantic or family stay near the Château de Beloeil.
- La Douve a countryside gîte in Tillet© Château-Ferme de LavalSainte-Ode
La Douve a countryside gîte in TilletThe Château-Ferme de Laval, which gathers 6 countryside gîtes, guarantees a peaceful stay in the Deux Ourthes nature park... One of them is La Douve, big enough to welcome 6 guests.
- Les Gadlis: a countryside gîte in Remouchamps© WBT - Arnaud SiquetRemouchamps
Les Gadlis: a countryside gîte in RemouchampsLes Gadis is a countryside gîte for 5 in Remouchamps (Provine of Liège), awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Le Gîte des Ayrifagnes in Theux© Fabienne CogelsTheux
Le Gîte des Ayrifagnes in TheuxLocated within a preserved nature setting, right by a forest, this beautifully renovated home is a wonderful, inviting place big enough for 9 guests.
- Les Chèvrefeuilles: a countryside gîte in Yves-Gomezée© Les ChèvrefeuillesYves-Gomezée
Les Chèvrefeuilles: a countryside gîte in Yves-GomezéeLes Chèvrefeuilles is a countryside gîte in Yves-Gomezée, big enough for 3 and awarded 2 épis for its quality. The Eau d'Heure lakes and its many attractions are nearby.
- Au 26 Côté Jardin: a countryside gîte in Liège© WBT - Arnaud SiquetLiège
Au 26 Côté Jardin: a countryside gîte in LiègeAu 26 Côté Jardin, just a few minutes’ drive from the Fiery City, has a bedroom, a shower, a terrace and a tree-planted garden. Perfect for a family stay in a green setting.
- Le petit gîte des Traits de Romerée: a countryside gîte near Philippeville© WBT - Arnaud SiquetRomerée
Le petit gîte des Traits de Romerée: a countryside gîte near PhilippevilleLe petit gîte des Traits de Romerée offers an inviting industrial atmosphere, 2 comfortable bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - perfect for a unique stay near Philippeville.
- Le Coq d'Or: a furnished holiday home in Ferrières© WBT - Arnaud SiquetFerrières
Le Coq d'Or: a furnished holiday home in Ferrières
- A Mont Nos Hôtes: a furnished holiday accommodation for up to 10 guests in Bastogne© A Mont Nos HôtesBastogne
A Mont Nos Hôtes: a furnished holiday accommodation for up to 10 guests in BastogneA Mont Nos Hôte is a furnished holiday accommodation in Bastogne. Awarded 3 keys for its quality, it can host up to 10 adults and a baby.
- Le Paradis d'Henri: a gîte in Hannut© Isabelle RobertHannut
Le Paradis d'Henri: a gîte in HannutLocated in the countryside between Liège and Brussels, Le Paradis d’Henri is the perfect place to start your excursions. Perfect to disconnect.
- Le Chant de la Forêt: a countryside gîte in Ambly© Le Chant de la ForêtNassogne
Le Chant de la Forêt: a countryside gîte in AmblyLe Chant de la Forêt est a lovely gîte in the village of Ambly, near the Ardenne forest: perfect for nature, relaxing holidays.
- Les Bûcherons: a countryside gîte near Saint-Hubert© WBT - Arnaud SiquetAwenne
Les Bûcherons: a countryside gîte near Saint-HubertCome and stay with your friends or family in a forest area. Les Bûcherons gîte near Saint-Hubert, with its 6 bedrooms, equipped kitchen, garden is big enough for 15 persons. The perfect to make memories!
- Le Maffe de Scourmont: a farm gîte near Chimay© Le Maffe de ScourmontBourlers
Le Maffe de Scourmont: a farm gîte near ChimayLe Maffe de Scourmont is a farm gîte for 9, nestled in a renovated barn originally built in 1726. Located in Bourier, near Chimay (where the famous Trappist beer was born), this lodging brings together the charm of the past and modern comfort. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Cour 44: a countryside gîte in Remicourt© Florian LachapelleRemicourt
Cour 44: a countryside gîte in RemicourtCour 44 welcomes you at the farm with its 2 bedrooms and sauna. Perfect for a comfortable stay in the village of Lamine.
- L'Abrigîte,a countryside gîte in Tavier© brigitte lekienAnthisnes
L'Abrigîte,a countryside gîte in TavierIn Condroz, in the Abrigîte, a holiday lodging for 14, ideally located to explore the region.
- Gîtes de Chevémont: Charmaine in Hombourg© Colette LambertsHombourg
Gîtes de Chevémont: Charmaine in HombourgLocated in Hombourg (Province of Liège), Le domaine de Chevémont is a picturesque farm composed of 5 gîtes. This one, named Gîte Charmaine can host up to 5 guests. Fully equipped, it proves perfect for peaceful holidays.
- Festina Lent: a countryside gîte in Beauraing© Milan VercammenBeauraing
Festina Lent: a countryside gîte in BeauraingThis holiday home in Famenne is big enough for 16 guests. Perfect for a stay with friends or family, all with a soothing landscape...
- The Gîte du Haut-Chemin: a furnished holiday home in Neufchâteau© WBT - Arnaud SiquetNeufchâteau
The Gîte du Haut-Chemin: a furnished holiday home in Neufchâteau
- La Turbine: a countryside gîte in Durnal© WBT - Arnaud SiquetDurnal
La Turbine: a countryside gîte in DurnalLa Turbine, located in a tree-planted, peaceful area has 3 bedrooms. It's the perfect place for a family stay in Durnai, Province of Namur.
- La Roulotte des Mésanges | A farm gîte in Rebecq© Jean-Paul RigauxRebecq
La Roulotte des Mésanges | A farm gîte in RebecqLa Roulotte des Mésanges is the perfect place for a romantic stay in Rebecq (Walloon Brabant Province).
- Le Rêve d'Icare: a countryside gîte near Ohey© Fauveaux Alain & Vantighem KatarynaJallet
Le Rêve d'Icare: a countryside gîte near OheyLe Rêve d'Icare is a countryside gîte for 4 in Jallet (near Ohey, Province of Namur). Simple but welcoming, it enjoys a peaceful atmosphere in the Condroz region.
- The Ferme Croquette countryside gîtes | Le Corps du Logis in Evrehailles© Ferme CroquetteEvrehailles
The Ferme Croquette countryside gîtes | Le Corps du Logis in EvrehaillesThis countryside gîte, nestled in a picturesque farm in Evrehailles (between Namur and Dinant), is big enough for 12 guests.
- Avenue Rops: a furnished holiday home in Namur© WBT - Arnaud SiquetNamur
Avenue Rops: a furnished holiday home in NamurLocated in Namur, the Avenue Rops gîte enjoys a magnificent view over the Meuse river and modern comfort: perfect for a successful stay in the capital of Wallonia. Make the most of your stay to visit the town and the citadel.
- Lo'rée des prés: a countryside gîte in Sivry© MTPDL, REED, J. SilvereSivry-Rance
Lo'rée des prés: a countryside gîte in SivryL'o'rée des prés, a gîte for 4, is located in Sivry-Rance, a small village in Hainaut. This holiday home enjoys a superb view on meadows and woodland.
- Maison d'Henriette: a furnished holiday lodging in Houyet© Maison d'HenrietteHouyet
Maison d'Henriette: a furnished holiday lodging in HouyetLocated at the gateway of the Ardenne, this beautiful forest house, complete with picturesque white shutters offers an enchanting, peaceful stay and can host up to 8 guests.
- La Bride: a countryside gîte in Buisson© La Bride - Gîte EcurieOrtho
La Bride: a countryside gîte in BuissonLa Bride is a lovely gîte nestled in a picturesque farm in the peaceful hamlet of Buisson (near La Roche-en-Ardenne).
- Azymuth: a countryside in Theux© Gîte rural Azymuth 2019Theux
Azymuth: a countryside in TheuxAzymuth, built it the heights of Theux, is a delightful eco-construction big enough for 14 guests. It was designed with nature at heart.