- Self catering
Le Pourquoi pas has a hut style bed, a garden, a pétanque ground: perfect for a family stay in Jubise (province of Hainaut).
You will find another gîte at the same location, Au canard.
- A hut style bed, a double bed and a sofa bed
- Shower room (Italian shower)
- Equipped kitchen
- Pétanque grounds
In the area
- The Château de Louvignies in Soignies
- MUMONS, the museum of Mons university
- SPARKOH!, a scientific adventures park in Frameries
- The hydraulic boat lifts of the Canal du Centre
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : from 3 to 5 people
Number of rooms : 1
Air conditioning - Barbecue - Children facilities - Garden - Dishwasher - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Dry cleaning - Television - Terrace - WIFI