- De Luxe room
- Romantic hotel
- Spa hotel
Le Sanglier features charming rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre in Durbuy's Old Town. Fully renovated, it kept just one thing: the human side, the signature the establishment is renowned for.
Durbuy, known as the smallest city in the world, is sure to enchant you. Take a stroll and soak in its unique atmosphere: the busy, buzzing square, the peaceful nature gems, the superb view over the Ourthe and even a castle.
The hotel features
- spacious, elegantly decorated rooms
- a fully renovated building, from lounges to bathrooms, bar and reception included
The Wellness Center offers
- a beauty space (treatments, massages, make up, body wraps)
- a spa (sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, water paradise, jetted bath)
- a relaxation space (lounge, herbal tearoom, panoramic terrace)
- a boutique with beauty products and clothes perfect for Wellness centres and spas.
Choose from two different restaurants on site, each with its own atmosphere: Le Sanglier des Ardennes (for gourmet dishes) or Le Bru'sserie (a tapas bar), both managed by the incredibly skilled, Michelin starred chef Wout Bru. These two espablishments were given 14/20 by Gault Millau in 2017.
Number of guests : 190 personnes
Number of rooms : 94
German - English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Half board - Bike hire - Breakfast
Spa - Golf - Hammam - Jacuzzi - Fitness gym - Sauna - Cycling
Air conditioning - Lift - Bar - Barbecue - Garden - Daylight - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Mini-bar - Parking - Restaurant - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI