- Romantic hotel
This 4-star hotel, situated at the top of Namur in a one-hectare park (just 5 minutes from the town centre), features a restaurant, 29 comfortable rooms (5 of which being suites).
The advantages of the Château de Namur
- Sumptuous setting near the Citadel of Namur
- Possibility to adapt the colour of the lighting in your room to your mood
- Fitness centre, tennis court
- Large, free parking
- Rooms for private events
The restaurant of the Château de Namur
- Large rooms with flooring and bay windows
- Cuisine and service by the Ecole Hôtelière de la Province de Namur, managed by the hotel and Chef Axel Devillers
- Possibility to book a brunch on Sundays
What to do in Namur, capital of Wallonia
- Visit the Citadel of Namur.
- Wander through the pretty pedestrian streets of Namur.
- Enjoy a relaxing time on the Meuse with a Namourette or a boat cruise.
- Discover Félicien Rops' masterpieces.
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : 60 personnes
Number of rooms : 29
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Indoor catering - Half board - Full board - Breakfast - 24-hour reception - Overnight reception
Fitness gym - Tennis
Air conditioning - Lift - Bar - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Mini-bar - Non-smoking - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI
Pets not allowed